www.rosretty.com

What are the characteristics of sex dolls that you value the most?

ROSRETTY is a doll brand from Shenzhen Fairy Silicone Co., Ltd., registered in 2022. We are committed to designing the most realistic sex dolls. We have many experienced designers, artisans, and makeup artists to make every detail flawless, ensuring that every one of our clients loves these sex dolls and enjoys every moment with them. Our mission is to bring the ultimate fun to the global sex doll community. Website: rosretty.com
ROSRETTY
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ROSRETTY »

1. tactile impression
2. moaning function
3. heating function
4. Sexual position
Please feel free to share your experience with us :D

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What are the characteristics of sex dolls that you value the most?

Post by Mr Franz »

I've never been one to go in for gimmicks like moaning and heating. Low weight and real world proportions are what's important to me. All else is secondary. Just make the doll right and make the doll light and they'll beat a path to your door.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Of those choices, tactile look and feel is most important to me. I do not want moaning, heating, or any mechanical functions at all.

Realism and low weight are the most important features for me.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:00 pm I do not want moaning, heating, or any mechanical functions at all.
Agreed, 100%.

When looking over dolls for sale, I'm filtering by height, weight, and material. (150-160cm) (less than 30kg) (Silicone only for me.) Things like a pretty face and pleasant body are great, but if she weighs over 70lbs or is taller than I am, I move on quickly.

I don't know who sold Doll Makers on the value of things like moaning or mechanical movement, but they are worthless to me. They are often so poorly done that they break immersion, and make the doll appear LESS lifelike.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Realistic proportions and posable with standing feet. Both these features make them much easier to dress

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

Gaijin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:41 pm
Justinpassinthru wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:00 pm I do not want moaning, heating, or any mechanical functions at all.
Agreed, 100%.

When looking over dolls for sale, I'm filtering by height, weight, and material. (150-160cm) (less than 30kg) (Silicone only for me.) Things like a pretty face and pleasant body are great, but if she weighs over 70lbs or is taller than I am, I move on quickly.

I don't know who sold Doll Makers on the value of things like moaning or mechanical movement, but they are worthless to me. They are often so poorly done that they break immersion, and make the doll appear LESS lifelike.
I agree.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:00 pm Of those choices, tactile look and feel is most important to me. I do not want moaning, heating, or any mechanical functions at all.

Realism and low weight are the most important features for me.

Agreed.

Dolltopsy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolltopsy »

ROSRETTY wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:50 pm What are the characteristics of sex dolls that you value the most?
1. tactile impression
2. moaning function
3. heating function
4. Sexual position
5. Physical durability and construction quality
Please feel free to share your experience with us :D
No. 5, hands down. I love a doll with that “not falling apart a year after you bought it” function lol.

INFORMATIONS