www.wmdolls.com

Is it worth buying a large doll? Doll174 wm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is it worth buying a large doll? Doll174 wm

Post by Olivier 2595 »

knallhatten wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:26 am I feel first question is why do you buy a doll , is it only for sex or by attraction for a specific woman type or for having a relation and hobby like dressing makeup photography etc?
Or all of these. I am a newbie too and have ordered a 165G doll weighing 43 kg with weight reduction. I was extremely!!! attracted to this woman doll , but was also trying to listen to experience and advise. So I was near to buy a 148 doll 30kg . But I realized then I had not choosed my dream woman and only been practical.
I have tested my limits in my martial arts training and carried men up to 110 kg and realized 40 kg felt as a child and not even a woman for me , this gave me self confidence . Could carry small girls around 40 kg with one arm easlily . So I am today happy I took a “bad” choice buying a heavier full woman that really knocked me down inside.. instead buying a little girl woman only because that had been more practical.

I saw a tip to use a working chair with wheels under to move her around in the apartment. So then I can make her sit in bed and move her over to the chair without almost no effort
these kind of advises are for way more valuable than people telling me that may dream doll is too heavy.
I talked also to another member here that have same doll and he even loves the weight because it creates realism when making love..
But everything is subjective and personal and our needs are different, there is no right and wrong in the end if it feel good and filling your needs.
For me I wanted to meet a real curvy woman doll and she is probably still around 30kg lighter than the human version 😄

thanks for the advice, I don't know if I could lift the whole guy 100 kg. I practiced boxing but without a gym. I only need the doll for fun. I'm not entirely convinced about 164, because 164 cm and my 192 are a big difference. The only dilemma is the weight. Can you compare a 174 barbell to a 40 barbell on the chest? I know it's stupid, but it's a comparison

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:09 am
Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:47 am How strong are you? At 192cm if you're strong then a taller doll makes sense since you're still going to be a good 20cm taller than it. If you're regularly doing a physical job or you lift decent weights then it shouldn't be a problem. It'll be cumbersome but the weight won't be the worst part, it'll be the awkwardness of the weight. If you go a really short doll to maximise the lightness then it might become weird. Would a doll that's 40cm shorter then you be weird? I know it would be for me. I'd rather learn to deal with a bit more weight.

I'm not sure. I am 192 cm and I weigh 90 kg. I'm not overweight but I'm not anorexic either. average body build. Can wearing such a doll be compared to lifting 40 kg on the chest? I know it's stupid, but I just want a comparison
Well if you're an office worker (sedentary job) and you don't hit the gym to lift weights, or do a lot of strength type stuff in your free time (anything involving heavy lifting) then yeah, a big doll will feel heavy. But if you're doing the things I mentioned then it shouldn't be a problem. And even if it is, lifting weights (your doll counts as a weight) makes you stronger. So it'll get easier over time.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:18 am
Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:47 am How strong are you? At 192cm if you're strong then a taller doll makes sense since you're still going to be a good 20cm taller than it. If you're regularly doing a physical job or you lift decent weights then it shouldn't be a problem. It'll be cumbersome but the weight won't be the worst part, it'll be the awkwardness of the weight. If you go a really short doll to maximise the lightness then it might become weird. Would a doll that's 40cm shorter then you be weird? I know it would be for me. I'd rather learn to deal with a bit more weight.

I'm not sure. I am 192 cm and I weigh 90 kg. I'm not overweight but I'm not anorexic either. average body build. Can wearing such a doll be compared to lifting 40 kg on the chest? I know it's stupid, but I just want a comparison
Well if you're an office worker (sedentary job) and you don't hit the gym to lift weights, or do a lot of strength type stuff in your free time (anything involving heavy lifting) then yeah, a big doll will feel heavy. But if you're doing the things I mentioned then it shouldn't be a problem. And even if it is, lifting weights (your doll counts as a weight) makes you stronger. So it'll get easier over time.
Agreed. However, what better excuse to hit the gym.
Saying that, you should just go for the one that turns you on the most. If the heavier one is just marginally sexier but still not ideal it will feel cumbersome, but if she’s really your dream woman then you’ll handle it with joy and passion and you’ll find your tecnics how to deal with her at best.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

adymoro wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:40 am
Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:18 am

Agreed. However, what better excuse to hit the gym.
Saying that, you should just go for the one that turns you on the most. If the heavier one is just marginally sexier but still not ideal it will feel cumbersome, but if she’s really your dream woman then you’ll handle it with joy and passion and you’ll find your tecnics how to deal with her at best.
I wonder which doll is better for playing with the bed. are dolls 172,174,175 only for missionary use? whether smaller ones are more universal?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Doll weight is different than dealing with the weight of a real person. Even if you are fit and engage in regular exercise or activity, the muscles required to handle doll weight for the things you use it for may not be the same ones you are used to using. Most people find out the hard way so the general recommendation is to try and find a lower weight doll overall. If that isn't possible just know you will need to use technique and practice when handling heavier dolls.

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

bbc3 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:44 pm Doll weight is different than dealing with the weight of a real person. Even if you are fit and engage in regular exercise or activity, the muscles required to handle doll weight for the things you use it for may not be the same ones you are used to using. Most people find out the hard way so the general recommendation is to try and find a lower weight doll overall. If that isn't possible just know you will need to use technique and practice when handling heavier dolls.

I wonder which doll is better for playing with the bed. are dolls 172,174,175 only for missionary use? whether smaller ones are more universal?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Just remember of course you have to do everything on your own-change positions of the doll, move her in and out of bed, change clothes etc etc. It will require more stamina than you might be used to. Then you have to clean it--take it to the shower or bath to wash then dry etc.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:47 am ...
Many dolls have longer legs than real women, so in doggy style this can be a problem if the man is kneeling behind them (this can probably be compensated for if the man places himself on a thick and fairly rigid cushion) .
But as a result the dolls often have a small torso, so in missionary they will look even smaller (hence the importance of the famous MTV (distance from the mouth to the vagina).
So depending on the morphology of the doll (very long legs compared to the torso or not) the answer will vary.
From a theoretical point of view, I think it is better to favor the MTV because for the doggy style, you can always adjust by mounting the man on a cushion (or the doll if it is she who has the thighs a somewhat short).

That said, you have to favor your favorite, while being attentive to questions of weight (and here the owner's physique counts enormously, hence the advice to test beforehand. If you can walk, pick up, lie down... two 25 kg bags of potting soil taped together lengthwise, this should be fine for a 40 kg doll (taking into account that the doll is much more fragile).

What also matters is the center of gravity of the doll. If the doll has a lot of weight at the top, and its center of gravity is higher than yours, this will make transportation more difficult.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

4891d wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:07 pm
Olivier 2595 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:47 am ...
Many dolls have longer legs than real women, so in doggy style this can be a problem if the man is kneeling behind them (this can probably be compensated for if the man places himself on a thick and fairly rigid cushion) .
But as a result the dolls often have a small torso, so in missionary they will look even smaller (hence the importance of the famous MTV (distance from the mouth to the vagina).
So depending on the morphology of the doll (very long legs compared to the torso or not) the answer will vary.
From a theoretical point of view, I think it is better to favor the MTV because for the doggy style, you can always adjust by mounting the man on a cushion (or the doll if it is she who has the thighs a somewhat short).

That said, you have to favor your favorite, while being attentive to questions of weight (and here the owner's physique counts enormously, hence the advice to test beforehand. If you can walk, pick up, lie down... two 25 kg bags of potting soil taped together lengthwise, this should be fine for a 40 kg doll (taking into account that the doll is much more fragile).

What also matters is the center of gravity of the doll. If the doll has a lot of weight at the top, and its center of gravity is higher than yours, this will make transportation more difficult.

tall dolls use only doggystyle and missionary positions or all of them? Are the smaller 164s better in this better?

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Pay attention to torso length and leg length lots of surprises out there

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:47 am
LHP (love hole placement) is very important too, reason being on many dolls, especially the older models, it is far too forward making it hard to penetrate from the back. WM 174 g cup which is the one you mentioned at the beginning seems to have it well placed, 175 is ok and 172, if you mean 172 g cup, is not great.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:46 am
knallhatten wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:26 am I feel first question is why do you buy a doll , is it only for sex or by attraction for a specific woman type or for having a relation and hobby like dressing makeup photography etc?
Or all of these. I am a newbie too and have ordered a 165G doll weighing 43 kg with weight reduction. I was extremely!!! attracted to this woman doll , but was also trying to listen to experience and advise. So I was near to buy a 148 doll 30kg . But I realized then I had not choosed my dream woman and only been practical.
I have tested my limits in my martial arts training and carried men up to 110 kg and realized 40 kg felt as a child and not even a woman for me , this gave me self confidence . Could carry small girls around 40 kg with one arm easlily . So I am today happy I took a “bad” choice buying a heavier full woman that really knocked me down inside.. instead buying a little girl woman only because that had been more practical.

I saw a tip to use a working chair with wheels under to move her around in the apartment. So then I can make her sit in bed and move her over to the chair without almost no effort
these kind of advises are for way more valuable than people telling me that may dream doll is too heavy.
I talked also to another member here that have same doll and he even loves the weight because it creates realism when making love..
But everything is subjective and personal and our needs are different, there is no right and wrong in the end if it feel good and filling your needs.
For me I wanted to meet a real curvy woman doll and she is probably still around 30kg lighter than the human version 😄

thanks for the advice, I don't know if I could lift the whole guy 100 kg. I practiced boxing but without a gym. I only need the doll for fun. I'm not entirely convinced about 164, because 164 cm and my 192 are a big difference. The only dilemma is the weight. Can you compare a 174 barbell to a 40 barbell on the chest? I know it's stupid, but it's a comparison
The best comparison in my opinion of strength for handling a doll or lifting humans is not benchpress at all, you don’t push the doll away , your want to lift it 🤔
your strength in barbell row for back training and also squats will be a way better measure of strength for handling a doll . At least for me. I lifted the training doll firemen train with and it’s 70kg , and it was no problem at all , but I am also strong in these exercises I mentioned .
Barbell row builds strength in lower and upper back , biceps, gluteus , hamstrings shoulders , trap.
So that’s my experience also when training grappling , the stronger I am in barbell row the lighter my opponents feels in my hands when handling them .
Some say it’s way more difficult handling a doll , but I don’t fully agree . I feel it’s way more hard to handle someone fighting against me and my grip than a passive doll. 🤔
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:25 am Hello, I want to buy my first doll and I'm thinking about the size. I'm 192 cm and I'm thinking of buying a 174-40 kg doll. I have read various opinions and many people say that these dolls are heavy. What are your opinions? I don't know how difficult such a weight will be for me. How does such a doll fit comfortably and is it comfortable to play with? I would rather not take pictures or pose for her. I'm afraid that if I buy a 164j doll, it may be too small for me. Maybe you have some suggestions ot advice for me? I was thinking about this model https://www.yourdoll.com/product/wm-174 ... -sex-doll/

I'm not the biggest guy on the planet, nor the strongest..but I can tell you I have a silicone doll who weighs about 100 lbs, or 44kg, and she is quite easy to move around. One thing you will need to consider is how you will be storing your doll. If you plan on just keeping her in bed with you full time, then you will only be picking her up out of bed once or twice a month for cleansing and her weight won't be an issue at all. But if you need to keep her stored standing or hiding in a closet and have to pick her up and lay her in bed every time you want to use her...maybe the weight becomes a slight issue.

One thing I will agree with another poster is the heavier weighted dolls adds to their realism. 8)

You have a couple dolls in your wish list it looks like and I can tell you that two of them, the 174G and 175D, are two of WM's flagship dolls. If you want my honest opinion, now that I have 6 months experience with a 44kg doll, I don't even look at the advertised weight of new dolls anymore. If you're really 192cm, I'm going to assume that you also have pretty average strength and athleticism, which is all it takes to safely move a heavy doll around. I think your choice should be do you want the ultra-curvy 174G, or the Playboy model 175D? Both dolls are going to fulfill a lot of your fantasies and provide a lot of fun and excitement in your bedroom!

I say go with what your heart and imagination are telling you to do and be happy.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I wouldn't think height would come into play as much as you'd think. I've had several girlfriends under 5 feet, one was little Brenda Lee's height, 4'-9" and we had no problem dancing close or a roll in the hay. I was 5'-9" then...shrunk a bit since those days. Looking back, I don't remember even having a problem with her even on her knees. Things just seemed to work out. I wish I could handle the heavier girls and for me now that's 75 pounds and up but, as Clint Eastwood said, "Every man needs to know his limitations."

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

When I started out on dolls in 2021, I chose a WM174G as my first doll because she is so utterly spectacular to look at; after a month or two, my heart was set on a tall doll. At only 175 perhaps I'm a bit short for such a doll, but wanted to look her in the eye while cuddling and, worth saying again, if you want a fantasy supermodel doll, she's the one to get.

The MTV is a bit short, as most of her height is in the legs and her vagina is about 5 cm higher than ideal for me with standing missionary; a taller man will probably be OK doing that. However, most people use WM174G for doggy or cowgirl, so that may not be a concern for you.

As it happened, I bought a cheap near-mint preloved Kimber as a target of opportunity while researching, and at 33kg she was good weight training for the 174; I was in my mid 50s at the time and didn't work out much.

Even for a fit young stud, I'd say a 45kg doll is a huge leap of faith as a first doll, unless you're built like Phossil. But if you're fit enough to give it a go, the key is to remember that she doesn't handle like a 45kg sack of cement; she handles like a 45kg tube of jelly pinched to a bit more than the diameter of a soccer ball around 2/3 the way up; most of her weight is in the ass and legs, and she has a lot of both, so she wobbles all over the place unless you balance her correctly.

But if you can cope with her, she is worth it 8)

Gratuitous shot of my lovely Azrael (174G#419) 'cos she's awesome :mrgreen:
04.jpg
04.jpg (935.16 KiB) Viewed 405 times

INFORMATIONS