fanrealart.com

Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
persontheguy

Re: Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

Post by persontheguy »

LaraLover wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:52 pm So, I did a quick test. Yes, her breasts naturally change with position.
Thanks dude, I appreciate that! Another question, when she's on her back do they kind of flop backwards like real ones as well?
Signatures are overrated.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

persontheguy wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:09 pm
LaraLover wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:52 pm So, I did a quick test. Yes, her breasts naturally change with position.
Thanks dude, I appreciate that! Another question, when she's on her back do they kind of flop backwards like real ones as well?
Yeah, they spread out a bit. You can see on the pics on page 3. :)
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

nl19939
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nl19939 »

Hello LaraLover,
Thanks for the great information on this doll. I just received my (removed) and I am orientating for my next purchase and this is the favorite on my list. I am a fond of just caressing my girls.
So my question for you: If you close your eyes and caress here skin how real is the feeling?
Keep on the very good work!
Last edited by Rock13 on Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reference to competing brand removed. (ref: Rule 12.)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

nl19939 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:45 am Hello LaraLover,
Thanks for the great information on this doll. I just received my (removed) and I am orientating for my next purchase and this is the favorite on my list. I am a fond of just caressing my girls.
So my question for you: If you close your eyes and caress here skin how real is the feeling?
She is highly detailed and with respect to touch, I think about as realistic as you might expect from a doll.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

How would you rate the insert, realistic and practical?

nl19939
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nl19939 »

LaraLover wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:48 pm
nl19939 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:45 am Hello LaraLover,
She is highly detailed and with respect to touch, I think about as realistic as you might expect from a doll.
Thanks for your quick reply!
I own (last purchase on top):............................Wishlist:
Zelex 172cm E - head 204 (SLE).............................Starpery 172cm F - head Sunniva (Silicone) ORDERING :D
Starpery 171cm C - head Bella (Hybrid)....................Starpery 174cm D or 165cm D (Silicone)
Sino 172cm H - head Aura (Silicone)..........................Fanreal 170cm G - head Della(Silicone)
JD 176cm B - head 176-1 (TPE)
6YE Premium 160cm D - head N40 (TPE)
WM 140cm A - head 59 (TPE)

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Was just browsing the various manufacturers to see what kinds of dolls are out there, and happened to have found this doll.
Her face looks extremely realistic, is it based on a real person? I swear I've seen that beauty somewhere. 8O

I recently bought my first silicone doll, and this one is making me jealous that I didn't do enough window shopping, otherwise I would have picked this babe, but she's definitely #1 on my list of dolls. :razz:

I noticed you have a Game Lady doll too. I've been looking at their catalog, but the only dolls that I like from them are their Ada and Jill Valentine heads (Jill still looks a bit off).
Kind of disappointed they didn't make the new Claire Redfield head, as that is the one I really want, but their sculpts are a little off, so I don't know if they would be able to make a game accurate head sculpt of Claire.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Maria resembles Selena Gomez but I don’t think Fanreal ever mentioned if that was what they were going for when they made her. Have you seen the new 155cm Fanreal doll that looks like Tifa from Final Fantasy?

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:08 am Maria resembles Selena Gomez but I don’t think Fanreal ever mentioned if that was what they were going for when they made her. Have you seen the new 155cm Fanreal doll that looks like Tifa from Final Fantasy?
In some photos, the Fanreal Maria head looks like a Korean KPOP singer or model, especially with black or brown hair, but with the blonde hair, she looks like a European model, but I'm not too familiar with Selena Gomez.

I did look at the Fanreal 155cm Anne and the resemblance to Tifa is spot on, even better than the Game Lady Tifa, lol.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

nah with black hair.... Maria looks definitely like Selena ;)
selena.jpg
selena.jpg (923.28 KiB) Viewed 599 times

Kenton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kenton »

femdoll wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:42 am nah with black hair.... Maria looks definitely like Selena ;)

selena.jpg
Hopefully there are no copyright against them

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

Nah that's almost impossible I think... First, the company is in China, second,.... they could always say that 'the ears aren't the same' or the jawline is slightly different'.....

On some photo's she looks like Selena, but on others.... less....

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrev145 »

That resemblance is pretty exact, I think manufacturers should be modeling after famous actresses more often. If there were heads similar to Margot Robbie, the industry would blow up.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

funny , since she played barbie, so who's copyright do you violate then ? ;)

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

Hello Has fanreal doll a M16 bolt as a head connector?

INFORMATIONS