fanrealart.com

Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
LaraLover

Re: Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

Post by LaraLover »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:26 am
Commish wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:28 am The face is great but the skin tones of the face and body not matching is unacceptable! Where is the QC?
First of all, let me just say thank you so much for creating this post. Besides Maria, I am absolutely in love with Della so Fanreal has had my interest for some time now.

That said, I have to agree with the Commish above. That color difference is too drastic to be acceptable. This should have been caught. There's no way that is from the same pour.
My speculation--they have just one head color and tried to split the difference with it's color to fit the fair and tan skinned bodies. I don't know if that's true, but it kind of seems like the case.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

A quick shoot today. Last one with the floral dress for awhile. I hope you like the pics.
Attachments
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-1.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-1.jpg (4.76 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-3.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-3.jpg (4.36 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-6.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-6.jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-12.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-12.jpg (5.1 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-13.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-13.jpg (7.92 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-15.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-15.jpg (4.86 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-16.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-16.jpg (4.75 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-17.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-17.jpg (4.81 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-18.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-18.jpg (3.89 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-19.jpg
Marina Floral Dress Squeeze-19.jpg (5.21 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

😭 😭 amazing

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

Great pics and doll! I especially like these more recent ones, the angles combined with her natural expression are so great :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I honestly think this is one of the best heads as far as the resting expression goes. For me a good portion doll heads tend to fall just barely into the uncanny valley due to their otherwise blank expressions. I still think they're very beautiful, but need clever lighting or angles to really make them pop and come alive. That's not to say I think dolls should all be made with exaggerated expressions or anything, but subtleties in the brows, eyelids and mouth go a very long way.

Keep on posting, she's wonderful! (But don't neglect poor Lara, she looks like she's plotting something) :haha4:
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:47 pm Great pics and doll! I especially like these more recent ones, the angles combined with her natural expression are so great :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I honestly think this is one of the best heads as far as the resting expression goes. For me a good portion doll heads tend to fall just barely into the uncanny valley due to their otherwise blank expressions. I still think they're very beautiful, but need clever lighting or angles to really make them pop and come alive. That's not to say I think dolls should all be made with exaggerated expressions or anything, but subtleties in the brows, eyelids and mouth go a very long way.

Keep on posting, she's wonderful! (But don't neglect poor Lara, she looks like she's plotting something) :haha4:
Haha! Thanks!

A few pics of Lara. She needs FaceApp to lose the serial killer look. lol
Attachments
Lara Camo Bed 3.jpeg
Lara Camo Bed 3.jpeg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Camo Bed 4.jpeg
Lara Camo Bed 4.jpeg (7.59 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Camo Bed 20.jpeg
Lara Camo Bed 20.jpeg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Camo Bed 13.jpeg
Lara Camo Bed 13.jpeg (6.62 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-10c.jpeg
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-10c.jpeg (6 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-2c.jpeg
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-2c.jpeg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-1c.jpeg
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-1c.jpeg (6.72 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-1.jpeg
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-1.jpeg (6.76 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-12.jpeg
Lara Black Dress Cum 1-12.jpeg (6.74 MiB) Viewed 1249 times
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Two beautiful dolls. :grab: :grab:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

It’s too bad these heads aren’t single-sale or M16. This head on a Zelex 170 would be mind-blowing. Thanks again for your beautiful photos!

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

peachplumpear wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:13 pm It’s too bad these heads aren’t single-sale or M16. This head on a Zelex 170 would be mind-blowing. Thanks again for your beautiful photos!
You're welcome. It's good to be taking pictures again. I'll make some more complex shoots when I have more opportunity.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

I will maybe order one Maria-Doll with implanted black Hair. She is very beautifull and it seems to be a real, normal Girl-Body (excepted the Cup-Dize). Please review the Doll furthermore. Thank you!

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

Do you have any problems with the Body painting, LaraLover? In another thread a lot of people say, there is a problem it rub of Quiet fast, especially the Tan couloured body.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

Dolldan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:07 am Do you have any problems with the Body painting, LaraLover? In another thread a lot of people say, there is a problem it rub of Quiet fast, especially the Tan couloured body.
No problems with the Fanreal Maria yet.

With respect to the GameLady Lara, there is some paint wear on a finger and nipple, probably elsewhere too if I were to really hunt around for it. She is fair skinned so perhaps not as noticeable. Lara has probably been through about a dozen or so outfit changes at most, probably a bit less.

She was my first silicone doll so I don't know if this amount of wear is "fast", but I was surprised to notice it given how careful I am when moving/dressing her.

The silicone oil sweating is a bigger issue for me. viewtopic.php?t=171941
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

LaraLover wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:11 am No problems with the Fanreal Maria yet.

With respect to the GameLady Lara, there is some paint wear on a finger and nipple, probably elsewhere too if I were to really hunt around for it. She is fair skinned so perhaps not as noticeable. Lara has probably been through about a dozen or so outfit changes at most, probably a bit less.

She was my first silicone doll so I don't know if this amount of wear is "fast", but I was surprised to notice it given how careful I am when moving/dressing her.

I think I have also noticed the barest amount of paint rub on the Tifa doll I got a couple days ago, just around the tip of some fingers. Curiously, it looks like the right index finger and left middle finger have seen the "worst" of it, but not much. I could totally see the right hand having some wear, I pretty much hold her hand all the time when I'm just lounging around. Hopefully it won't develop too much further, but I expect a lot of wear around her face and chest as time goes on.

As far as the sweating goes, do you recall how long it took for that to start happening? And how long has it been ongoing? I have Tifa in a lot of black clothes, no stains thus far despite sleeping twice in them, but I don't think it's been long enough for stains to develop. I'm assuming even after a repeat washing and powdering the sweating is still prominent?
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:31 pm
LaraLover wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:11 am No problems with the Fanreal Maria yet.

I think I have also noticed the barest amount of paint rub on the Tifa doll I got a couple days ago, just around the tip of some fingers. Curiously, it looks like the right index finger and left middle finger have seen the "worst" of it, but not much. I could totally see the right hand having some wear, I pretty much hold her hand all the time when I'm just lounging around. Hopefully it won't develop too much further, but I expect a lot of wear around her face and chest as time goes on.

As far as the sweating goes, do you recall how long it took for that to start happening? And how long has it been ongoing? I have Tifa in a lot of black clothes, no stains thus far despite sleeping twice in them, but I don't think it's been long enough for stains to develop. I'm assuming even after a repeat washing and powdering the sweating is still prominent?
The oil sweating took about 10 months to manifest. Lara had previously worn the black dress (a very old 100x-washed dress from my wife) for a couple months with no issue. Then one day...staining in the dress's tighter areas on the body. The sweating has continued since--oddly enough not on her butt where the material is tight, but in spots of her torso where the dress is barely in contact. I'm not sure what prompted the event, but coincidentally it was within the first couple days of the in-floor heat turning on for the season. So maybe temperature related, but I can't see how a few degrees would have such an impact.

I generally give my dolls a gentle patting with a damp skin-safe cloth when they arrive and thats about it--I photograph way more than I "use" them. I figure all that helps to minimize damage to the paint/seal/material. I haven't powdered either of my silicone dolls as I haven't felt the need to do so. I kind of like the wet look to Marina.

So yeah, that's the deal so far with that.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

For me there would be 60% photography and 40% „use“, i think. Maybe 70/30… And i dont‘t know, if a purchase of Maria (Normal or Tan) will be smart for that. But SHE IS SO BEAUTIFULL 🤤!

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

Can you tell me, which foot length she has (maybe in cm), LaraLover? Do her fit High Heels properly? In some Reviews and Videos it seems to be, that the feet are a little bit wide.

INFORMATIONS