www.mrlsexdoll.com

MRLSEXDOLL Penis Penetration futa sex doll

MRL Sex Doll is a global business, based in China, run by and for Action Figure Sex Doll Lover. We have been striving to make small sex dolls the same as action figures using Eco-friendly silicone material, and action figure skeletons. All of our action figure sex dolls are based on anime characters we design. We also offer Torsos and Onaholes. When you become a MRL Sex Doll customer, you not only get a sex doll, but you also get an action figure. Website: www.mrlsexdoll.com
MRLSEXDOLL
VENDOR
VENDOR

MRLSEXDOLL Penis Penetration futa sex doll

Post by MRLSEXDOLL »

Penis Penetration Tori: Penis Sleeve For Men Femboy Sex Doll Bigassdoll Real Futanaria
https://mrlsexdoll.com/products/penis-p ... -futanaria
A+1 拷贝.jpg
A+1 拷贝.jpg (655.72 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
A+2 拷贝.jpg
A+2 拷贝.jpg (615.43 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
A+3 拷贝.jpg
A+3 拷贝.jpg (536.79 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
Z-1 拷贝.jpg
Z-1 拷贝.jpg (281.68 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
Z-4 拷贝.jpg
Z-4 拷贝.jpg (246.9 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
Z-6 拷贝.jpg
Z-6 拷贝.jpg (348.24 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
This is MRLSEXDOLL, we specialize in anime sex dolls.
Web: https://www.mrlsexdoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrlsexdoll
Join our tele group to get free dolls: https://t.me/+vruu6v0DAxplNjY1

MRLSEXDOLL
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: MRLSEXDOLL Penis Penetration futa sex doll

Post by MRLSEXDOLL »

可插大JJ半身-A (1).gif
可插大JJ半身-A (1).gif (929.59 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
可插大JJ半身-A (3).gif
可插大JJ半身-A (3).gif (940.17 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
This is MRLSEXDOLL, we specialize in anime sex dolls.
Web: https://www.mrlsexdoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrlsexdoll
Join our tele group to get free dolls: https://t.me/+vruu6v0DAxplNjY1

Deviant Usagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Deviant Usagi »

I actually bought this last day of the winter sale (think it was New Year's Eve? Maybe day before). According to the tracking number it should finally arrive in the next couple days. I might post my first review here (assuming this is the correct place to do so).

Deviant Usagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Deviant Usagi »

I didn't get an answer on if this is the right place to review this product or not, so apologies if I'm in error. It actually came in the mail later that day when I made that post, and I tried out the dick that night. It was an...interesting experience. As far as holes I've inserted by dick into it wasn't the best feeling one in the world, but it was more than adequate and I had no trouble reaching climax at all - I'd guess I'd rate it as average for sensation as far as sex toys go? Nothing note worthy but certainly very serviceable as far as holes go, and frankly that it's a hole that has to go in a floppy bigass dick making anything more spectacular than that might be a harder ask, you kind of have less material to work with to squeeze around your dick compared to the meaty material surrounding the pussy or anal passages (which I've yet to try on this toy but will I can assure you). Yet that's not the big taekaway here - the big thing is I fucked this girl in her fucking gigantic sized cock and I came all up in that monster. The sight alone was worth the damn money, the whole time I was using it I was titillated beyond belief! It looks so good and so amazing, the cock is so big and so detailed, and the fact I was fucking her dick with my dick was such a thrilling thought and experience that if this isn't your fetish I just don't know how to describe it - it's like sex for your brain you're just so damn horny and revved up. Really, the sight and the the thoughts rushing through your head getting to do something like this is on a whole nother level. If you are like me, into futanari and the idea of docking/cock fucking is some kind of messed up turn on for you, then I can not recommend this enough. Not the best feeling hole you'll ever have wrapped around your dick and I think at least partially that might be the obstacle in not having enough "girth" to clamp down on you (and you can't ask them to make the hole any tighter, the cock's so floppy that if the hole was tight you might not be able to get it in, just pushing the floppy dick around with yours probably), but for kinky fetish extraordinaire you're not going to find better. Seriously tho this is some high quality looking cock you can stick your dick into.

For the rest of the doll outside her dick, while I've not yet tried out her other holes, she's fucking gorgeous. I got the tan/brown coloring for this doll and I fucking love it. She looks so sexy and high quality, her tits while not the biggest are serviceable and feel amazing to squeeze and fondle (and so do her balls btw ngl loved squeezing and playing with her nuts). And while it might not be so obvious in pictures since the disproportionately huge cock kind of throws your view of her proportions entirely out of whack, when you turn her around and really look, holy fuck she's got a big ass on her! I am a huge ass and anal freak, and I love the ass on this torso. Just something amazing to squeeze and spank, very well done and I can promise you I'm gonna try out that asshole of hers next 100%. All in all a well made gorgeous looking torso doll with good tits, and amazing ass, and a big dick straight out of hentai. If fucking a dick's not for you and futa's not like your biggest fetish ever you'll probably be better served with another doll from this manufacturer. But if you want this specifically because fucking a futa girl in her dick is your sort of kink like it is mine, this works as advertised and is just fun and sexy looking to hold and play around with to boot. I will be buying from MRLsexdoll sometime again, I'm just torn if I should get the original Tori with the more working dildo like cock or the new Vale model with an inner skeleton so her top half won't flop around so much when used.

(I like what I like, so expect all my doll/torso purchases and reviews to be focused on futanari or femboy models or some other out there kink like nipple fucking - and while I've given this MRLsexdoll a glowing review, cause seriously wow just fucking wow, I'm not some loyal to one company only customer and got my sights set on other toys from other manufacturers too - pretty much if it's futa or femboy themed or something else that hits my kinks my intention is to get it when I can afford it.)

Edit: Just tried her ass, and like her cock the feeling was pleasurable but average I guess? Like most onaholes I've used, and that's not a knock at all, just idk I'm new to these higher end toys and I guess that the feeling would be crazy different? But still, there's a reason sex toys sell - they feel good and different from my hand, and I can't smack a fat ass when using my hand. I can smack the ass on this thing and wow what an ass. Actually I just spent a few hours pretty much spanking its ass, waving its dick around, sticking my dick in it, fingering its holes, groping its tits, just all around having a good time playing with that body and feeling like it's the sexiest work of art ever, and I can't fucking do that with an onahole. My favorite toy ever and well worth what I paid for it. Thing fucking deserves a display shelf with honor.

INFORMATIONS