teddy-babes.com

Sex with a Teddy Babe - finally fixed!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sex with a Teddy Babe - finally fixed!

Post by Ian_UK »

A bit of background info . . . sometime ago I posted here about my disenchantment with sex with my Teddy Babe. I had tried lots of different inserts and still none in my opinion gave a very satisfying experience. As the Teddy Babe I own is the older version (before the rotatable limbs version) I was thinking that a newer version with the various changes might be better. With that mind I advertised for a second-hand “new version” Teddy Babe but have had no response at all.

The other week I had an idea for one more final experimental insert to see if I could make things better. I own Venus 2000 machine and I wondered if I could use the receiver part of the machine as an insert. For those not familiar with the Venus machine ‘the receiver’ is a clear plastic tube with a latex tube or sheath liner stretched through it and folded over each end with an endcap with air valves. Initial experiments proved promising but the receiver was too long and also has a nozzle for an air tube for use with the Venus, both of things prevented it from being fully inserted into the Teddy Babe.

A quick search on eBay yielded a similar plastic tube for just £6.50, and that included delivery from China to the UK!, worth a go I thought. When the tube arrived, I cut the length down so it would comfortably fit in the Teddy Babe and also drilled some small air holes. I then added some Venus 2000 liner and a Venus end cap. The result was as in photos attached.

So to the first test . . . with insert in the Teddy Babe I tried the missionary position, it was very intense and hence quite a short test 😊 Basically this really works and in my opinion has transformed the Teddy Babe. It won’t make positions that have always been impossible with the Teddy Babe such as the spoons position possible but it does make the normal positions such missionary, doggy and cowgirl (and its derivatives) much more realistic, intense and enjoyable.

The reason it works so well is down to a few things I think; the plastic tube which maintains the integrity of the insert even with body weight on it, the soft skin like latex liner with its very subtle texture and the air valves in the end cap causing the liner to grip the inserted penis. As with the Venus 2000 the liner can be configured in numerous ways to give the feeling of a tight virgin or the rather more mature lady, whatever is your preference.

As I had Venus 2000 spares all this cost me was a plastic tube from eBay and was very worth doing. I realise not many people have a Venus 2000 machine but the latex liner and the end cap are available as spares from the manufacturer and don’t cost a fortune, the plastic tube is available from many other sources including eBay.

I hope this helps anybody who has been looking for a bit more than cuddles from their Teddy Babe and has been disappointed.
Attachments
20230930_112745.jpg
20230930_112745.jpg (338.52 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
20230930_112521.jpg
20230930_112521.jpg (339.24 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
20230930_112513.jpg
20230930_112513.jpg (327.81 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
20230930_112531.jpg
20230930_112531.jpg (838.73 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

terranova
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sex with a Teddy Babe - finally fixed!

Post by terranova »

Well done Ian, appreciate the photos and the detailed description of your modifications here.
I particularly like the thought of the looser fit of this design, rather than the usual tight inserts available these days.

TN.

Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

Thanks guys, it certainly doesn’t win any points for realism as regards appearance as with some of the vagina style inserts I have tried but it wins hands down for feel.

Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

I should have added this pic to my original post . . . here she is ready to go :D
Attachments
20231002_151231.jpg
20231002_151231.jpg (488 KiB) Viewed 1917 times

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Awesome job!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Ian_UK wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:31 am I should have added this pic to my original post . . . here she is ready to go :D
You must be an engineer. Good solution to the tightness problem caused by the poly-fill.
You may want to include the tube assembly in the clear plastic bag for easier insertion and retrieval.
May I ask please: what is the tube outside diameter? I am guessing 2 inches, about 5.1 cm.
Be careful. Repeated use of this thing may cause delirium / mumbling to yourself, profusely thanking your Babe.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Great Idea. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
The latex liner wouldn't work to good for me though. Latex has a habit of disintegrating when it comes in contact with my skin for any length of time.

Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

Missionary wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:12 am
Ian_UK wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:31 am I should have added this pic to my original post . . . here she is ready to go :D
You must be an engineer. Good solution to the tightness problem caused by the poly-fill.
You may want to include the tube assembly in the clear plastic bag for easier insertion and retrieval.
May I ask please: what is the tube outside diameter? I am guessing 2 inches, about 5.1 cm.
Be careful. Repeated use of this thing may cause delirium / mumbling to yourself, profusely thanking your Babe.
Yes you are right, it is a 2 inch diameter tube however that might need to be a different dia if the Venus 2000 liner you are using is different.

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

Any chance you could post a step by step guide what to buy and how to build this?
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

feverdream wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:48 pm Any chance you could post a step by step guide what to buy and how to build this?
I am not feverdream, but I shall post my experiences here as a public service.
If you notice, insert type Silicone and TPE Dolls have a receptacle with solid walls, while TBD have plushy walls with poly-fill applying extra pressure on the insert.
The purpose here is to introduce a solid wall to eliminate the extra pressure where needed.
Please, note that the Babe shown is a 2017-year Model Teddy Babe, she volunteered to remain nameless. Please note the luscious Boobs.
I first applied this method in 2013. Your experience may be different.
First item is to buy a 2.5-inch type vacuum extender and cut off 6" length section from the smaller end. Please remove burrs and sharp edges.
Insert the small end into a plastic bag supplied by 8thW and insert this assembly into your Babe.
Your favorite silicone insert goes into the pink pouch, that will slide into the tube.
Use your favorite lube only inside the silicon insert. Now you are ready for action.
If the setup is too tight for you, use a thinner insert, or cut-off the other end of the extender wand and use it. It is a ,25" larger.
- You have more work to make the insertable end smooth.
First proto shows Inserting tool, insert, pink pouch and drying stick.
Here are the photos:
P1000268.JPG
P1000268.JPG (5.22 MiB) Viewed 501 times
P1000263.JPG
P1000263.JPG (5.55 MiB) Viewed 501 times
P1000253.JPG
P1000253.JPG (4.43 MiB) Viewed 501 times
P1000256.JPG
P1000256.JPG (4.42 MiB) Viewed 501 times

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

@ Missionary;
Who makes that particular silicone insert, and where are they sold ?

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

This particular insert is a RealDoll2 insert I bought 10 years ago. I can't recommend it because new one's list at $350 and the one I got a couple of months ago was stiff.
But there are several Doll vendors selling similar inserts that i will be looking at also. I like them smooth and soft on the inside. I unplugged them so they are open ended, The suction was too intense for me. Hope TDF members can recommend us heavenly inserts. The Demon guy had nothing useful.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Thank you Missionary for that info. I am still looking for a decent insert for my C18 Taffy, but will soon need something for my TB as well. I have been happy with the silliplush insert she came with, but it is almost wore'n out. I'm pretty sure they don't make the silliplush anymore.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Joe Bin wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:29 pm Thank you Missionary for that info. I am still looking for a decent insert for my C18 Taffy, but will soon need something for my TB as well. I have been happy with the silliplush insert she came with, but it is almost wore'n out. I'm pretty sure they don't make the silliplush anymore.
I came across this recommendation. I will check it out asap: I tried an insert from a Zelex Doll which fits quite good.
Jeff / Booty call dolls is Zelex Vendor.

INFORMATIONS