www.yourdoll.com

Review of Purchase

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
Takenakahan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Review of Purchase

Post by Takenakahan »

I've been a member of this forum for a little while. I've purchased dolls before, but then I kind of realized that leaving a review helps everyone out in making good decisions.
So... I purchased 170cm (5ft7) C-Cup Silicone Love Doll Valerie, Movable Jaw Head GE02-1.
I am excited.
I literally just purchased the doll.
I will do my best to keep anyone interested informed about how this company conducts business from the very beginning of the sale, to the very end.

Takenakahan

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review of Purchase

Post by Nackers »

Congrats! Now just don't go mad during the long, agonizing wait for it to arrive.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Congrats, hope you get what you wanted.

The Brutal wait starts and we know how it is so we are here as support group.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Sinthetix
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sinthetix »

Let is know how it goes, I was browsing yourdoll website but it has terrible reviews on trustpilot.

Takenakahan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Takenakahan »

Hello friends.

So far so good. I received my order confirmation on 9/30.

Today 10/06/2023 I received an email from Mia explaining that I input the wrong 2nd head, and wanted to confirm the 1st head.
I emailed her the corrections just a few minutes ago.

We'll see how long it takes Mia to respond, and if she can make the changes or if I have to change the order somehow.
I'm not sure if their customer support is open on the weekend, so I may not hear back from Mia until next week.

I'll keep everyone informed.

Takenakahan

Takenakahan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Takenakahan »

Hello,

I'll continue with the review. Some really good points, and some really bad points.

First thing that I want to say is that Mia responded immediately after I posted the question to her. Literally that day.
Mia was amazing! She fixed the issue with the options I chose, and submitted it.
Mia should get a raise. She has made me very happy with the Yourdoll website, so far.

November 7th the doll arrived. Nobody had me sign for it, but it seemed to be in good condition so I took the doll in.
I took the doll out of the box, and everything looked great.
I apologize that I don't have photos, but I honestly haven't had a chance.
I honestly didn't have time to "get to know" the doll as I've been super busy with work.

Last night (11/18/2023) I took the doll out of the box, and after about 15 minutes I realized that there was a massive issue.
There is something inside the doll, (I'm guessing it's the "auto suck vagina" mechanism) that does not allow entry for more than about a 1/2 inch.
You can feel the metal if you put your hand inside the doll. Kind of creepy.

I know that a few websites explain that the anal feature won't work if you choose the auto suck vagina option, but if the vagina hole doesn't work either, then this doll is just a beautiful paper weight.

At this point the body of the doll is absolutely useless.
This is depressing.

I submitted a ticket on their website, and I really hope that they can help me with this.
I'll be gutted if I'm stuck with this thing.

Thanks for reading,
Takenakahan

mofmofmofmof

Post by mofmofmofmof »

any update takenakahan?

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

A bit of a pointless post without photos.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Would be good to get an update. I've read a couple reviews where people had the auto suck vagina fail after a month or two, and one where they thought it had sharp edges (not sure how sharp). But I haven't heard of it rendering the vagina completely unusable. Would like to know whether there is action ongoing with the vendor/manufacturer to rectify, or for that matter whether they've figured out what is actually wrong with it.

Takenakahan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Takenakahan »

Hello People,

I apologize for lacking with the updates, but I'm Still working with the company to rectify the errors.
They want more videos, and I have been absurdly busy at work.

I sent them a video 12/18/2023, and they finally got back to me yesterday (Friday 12/29/2023) explaining that they need more videos.
I am going to get them a ton of videos today, and I'll post some pics once I have time. It's difficult pulling out dolls with a house full of kids.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------Email Conversations--------------------------
I told Mia that I would get her videos by no later than today and this was her reply.
------------------------
Mia's reply:
Hello Jorge,

Ok, please try, the factory replied that the doll may not have this problem when lying flat. We look forward to your new video updates.
------------------------
My response...

Hello Mia,

I will get you the photos; however, just so we are clear... I didn't purchase a doll just to have it work only 1 way.
I'll get you what you need, but the doll doesn't work correctly, and I'm absolutely not satisfied with it.
----------------------Email Conversations--------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update with photos, and what happens.
Again, I apologize for taking so long to respond... It's tough with the Holidays.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

If you don't mind, can you link that videos or pictures showing the problem here too?

Takenakahan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Takenakahan »

I humbly apologize that I have not been able to post. I have a medical condition where I get "sessions" of cluster headaches. The last episode lasted over two months, and I've been working 10+ hour days since then to try and get finances back up to where I needed them to be. I simply didn't have time to deal with a lot of this.... for this I truly apologize.

That being said, I'll get some photos posted. The bottom line is that there is a massive piece of steel inside the doll that is blocking full entry into the main hole (vajayjay if you will), and a piece of very sharp plastic that will cut your member if you get more than 2 cm (or an inch, roughly) into the other hole (butt).

I think that's why she stopped correspondence. I didn't realize how bad the rear hole was, and gave myself a little cut. Scared me more than anything. I mentioned this in one of the videos. That probably freaked them out.

Additionally, the left hand is falling apart, and her right leg is no longer stable. I got this doll in September of last year.... This doll is not 10 years old. What a profound waste of money. I'm so gutted.

Mia has completely stopped correspondence. She/he no longer communicates with me at all.

I get it that a useless doll would cost the manufacturer money, but I'm literally left with a gorgeous paperweight. This doll is unequivocally useless. I won't even try and resell it because that would be a jerk move. I will have to throw the doll away, or potentially sell it super cheap, which is heartbreaking. This is horrible.

Out of desperation I tried contacting Mia to see if they could at least give me a discount on a different doll, and she still hasn't responded. I didn't have time for this not to work. She could have at least given me a discount on a different doll, but after thinking about it I realized how dumb I am for trying to get another doll from a worthless company. I was just desperate for a doll that worked.

Final thoughts: I tried everything in my power to get this situation fixed. I know it took me a little while, but if it was a legitimate business they would have made it right. Other people claim they have purchased dolls from this company, but have the dolls ever been defective? You will get a doll from this company, but not necessarily a legit one.

Can someone please tell me where I can get a legit doll so I don't ever have to go through this again?

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

Takenakahan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:47 pm I humbly apologize that I have not been able to post. I have a medical condition where I get "sessions" of cluster headaches. The last episode lasted over two months, and I've been working 10+ hour days since then to try and get finances back up to where I needed them to be. I simply didn't have time to deal with a lot of this.... for this I truly apologize.

That being said, I'll get some photos posted. The bottom line is that there is a massive piece of steel inside the doll that is blocking full entry into the main hole (vajayjay if you will), and a piece of very sharp plastic that will cut your member if you get more than 2 cm (or an inch, roughly) into the other hole (butt).

I think that's why she stopped correspondence. I didn't realize how bad the rear hole was, and gave myself a little cut. Scared me more than anything. I mentioned this in one of the videos. That probably freaked them out.

Additionally, the left hand is falling apart, and her right leg is no longer stable. I got this doll in September of last year.... This doll is not 10 years old. What a profound waste of money. I'm so gutted.

Mia has completely stopped correspondence. She/he no longer communicates with me at all.

I get it that a useless doll would cost the manufacturer money, but I'm literally left with a gorgeous paperweight. This doll is unequivocally useless. I won't even try and resell it because that would be a jerk move. I will have to throw the doll away, or potentially sell it super cheap, which is heartbreaking. This is horrible.

Out of desperation I tried contacting Mia to see if they could at least give me a discount on a different doll, and she still hasn't responded. I didn't have time for this not to work. She could have at least given me a discount on a different doll, but after thinking about it I realized how dumb I am for trying to get another doll from a worthless company. I was just desperate for a doll that worked.

Final thoughts: I tried everything in my power to get this situation fixed. I know it took me a little while, but if it was a legitimate business they would have made it right. Other people claim they have purchased dolls from this company, but have the dolls ever been defective? You will get a doll from this company, but not necessarily a legit one.

Can someone please tell me where I can get a legit doll so I don't ever have to go through this again?

Hello there, we’re so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. And sorry that we missed your email. We have reported your problem to Zelex, and will reply as soon as possible to help you solve the problem.
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

Takenakahan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:47 pm I humbly apologize that I have not been able to post. I have a medical condition where I get "sessions" of cluster headaches. The last episode lasted over two months, and I've been working 10+ hour days since then to try and get finances back up to where I needed them to be. I simply didn't have time to deal with a lot of this.... for this I truly apologize.

Hello, we contacted you via email and gave a solution about the doll, please check out your email. :glou:
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

Takenakahan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Takenakahan »

I just logged in today and read my email, and Yourdoll is going to fix it. What they sent me it posted below.
I have to admit.... I am super happy. I thought I was stuck, but as it turns out they are going to make it right.

Post from Mia........

Hello,

Sorry for missing your information. We have fed back all the videos to the factory. The factory is also very sorry about this, and the factory is willing to make a new body for you. Would you like us to remove the automatic sucking function for you? Can the factory remove this function and make other body details according to the original?

For Fanreal dolls, this brand has a price limit, we are sorry that we can not give discounts, if you like, we can give you more accessories.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Mia
YourDoll Customer Support
(+1) 626-418-5159 | www.yourdoll.com
Follow us on: ins Twitter Facebook Youtube

I am so super happy. Thank you YourDoll for getting back to me. I replied right right away.

INFORMATIONS