betterlovedoll.com

My Love For Bra Busters & Snu Snu

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Thedollden69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My Love For Bra Busters & Snu Snu

Post by Thedollden69 »

NOOO! Tuff your girls are so hot! What do we have to do to get you posting again!?

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Thedollden69 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:29 am NOOO! Tuff your girls are so hot! What do we have to do to get you posting again!?

To provide a very detailed and adultlike answer to that would certainly get me booted from the site because the realm of lurkers are composed of the softest, thinnest and most fragile skin I have ever become to know.

I'll very lightly explain though.

The thousands who choose to lurk, and never provide feedback only do so because they're in some sort of great fear of being discovered......

The crazy part about that is, if you're that protective of yourself behind a fake name, why did you even create a profile on a site that is obviously a Chinese favored environment......

I'll insert a funny now....

Would professional sports be a thing if there were no audience to cheer them on during games? Would your favorite team play the same way with the same energy if they played in absolute silence with only an audience watching in silence on TV?

The answer to all that is no.

I don't enjoy sitting to watch paint dry, but trying to converse and provide content anymore on here kinda has me thinking it just might be more entertaining than this.

Everyone wants, wants wants wants,,,, but never provides the motivation or any reason for the providers to keep things going on a daily basis.

Lastly,

At least I can proudly say that 99% of the time if I responded to anyone I provided more than just some jack wagon coffee talk half assed response 10 days later playing it off as if I didn't have a gallery full of new pictures to post with said response.

But yet those get swooned over 🤣🤣

Proud to be the 1% on here. Ashamed of the 99.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

UKBoobLover

Post by UKBoobLover »

Fun while it lasted - thanks for the mammeries ;-)

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

It is ABSOLUTE and TOTAL bullshit that this forum does not allow a member to delete their profile on their own.

What kind of commie bullshit rule is that?

since I can't do it myself, how about one of you upper deck feminine hands having sacks of shit deletes my account and by all means send me some sort of verification that the task was completed.

May I suggest you change this issue. Accept the fact that it's 2024 and you dumbasses haven't yet discovered a way to let members delete their profile on their own. Must be operating on some leftover communist junk running the forum.

Hopefully someone halfway right in the head ( not communist ) will come along and create a more up to date and user friendly forum.

Lastly, quit swooning over dolls that are clearly young bodied but allowed to be shown and sold on here JUST BECAUSE they have some sort of fake looking anime head.

Fact- if you have to ASK because of a dolls size or features, chances are,,, you know you're doing something wrong but you forgot about the part where literally everybody just noticed that you're a creep.

Good riddance and please, go outside and do things with your hands. No man should have hands that look like a woman.

God bless,

Trump 2024,

Goodbye.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah! I think we as a community need to start thinking about some things for sure

Anon24366
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon24366 »

tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:31 am It is ABSOLUTE and TOTAL bullshit that this forum does not allow a member to delete their profile on their own.

since I can't do it myself, how about one of you upper deck feminine hands having sacks of shit deletes my account and by all means send me some sort of verification that the task was completed.

May I suggest you change this issue. Accept the fact that it's 2024 and you dumbasses haven't yet discovered a way to let members delete their profile on their own. Must be operating on some leftover communist junk running the forum.

Hopefully someone halfway right in the head ( not communist ) will come along and create a more up to date and user friendly forum.

Lastly, quit swooning over dolls that are clearly young bodied but allowed to be shown and sold on here JUST BECAUSE they have some sort of fake looking anime head.

Fact- if you have to ASK because of a dolls size or features, chances are,,, you know you're doing something wrong but you forgot about the part where literally everybody just noticed that you're a creep.

Good riddance and please, go outside and do things with your hands. No man should have hands that look like a woman.

God bless,

Trump 2024,

Goodbye.
[youtube]https://www.google.com/search?q=baby+cr ... Xrj0c,st:0[/youtube]

Thedollden69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Thedollden69 »

Dude..you've got some pent up rage. Glad you can take it out on your dolls. Don't know what kind of response you were looking for from your audience but i appreciated your posts...they'll be missed

Halko Supmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Halko Supmann »

tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:31 am It is ABSOLUTE and TOTAL bullshit that this forum does not allow a member to delete their profile on their own.

God bless,

Trump 2024,

Goodbye.
Hi tuffluv88,

want to say many Thanks to all The media you Posted and your advise. noted a hole lot down.

Would there be a way for me to stay in touch with you?
On another Forum or any way other?

Halko Supmann

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

tuffluv88 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:34 pm Besides, I've learned that the forum is more in favor of flat chested no ass having dolls that have anime faces to cover up the obvious fact that if they had a humanlike face on that body, they would be banned and I refuse to be a part of that.
This is something I've noticed since being on the forum and I'm quite surprised how popular this is...Anyway, I will miss seeing your girls in all their glory.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Chill out, mate. Every forum I contribute to (woodworking, tools, football etc. etc.) is the same. There are givers and there are takers, a mini-metaphor for life itself. There’s nothing to be gained by getting bent out of shape. Besides - the true act of giving needs to come from a good place - not because we seek the world’s attention, its gushing praise, or any kind of reward in return.

Be happy with your dolls - and going forward, take a deep dive, and instead of questioning the lack of responses - question yourself, and fix the reasons why you’re so desperate to get them.

Please accept the above in its intended spirit = as a little slice of tuff luv.

Best wishes.

INFORMATIONS