www.sino-doll.com

Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
laurensz

Re: Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Post by laurensz »

fenberrysdolls wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:50 pm If anyone wants the link for the video let me know - Yeah she was getting a real pounding.... worried the boobs might burst as well

yes, i would like a link for the video! thks!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Fenberrysdolls please post a link love to see the video..

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

laurensz wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:11 pm I placed my order on 5th Oct 2023, able to take advantage of the promotions. I chose the big breast version, with a new western head. Here are some pictures the rep sent me on 1st Dec:

First look at this softmax doll. I opted for pubic hair, light tanned skin. I chose standing feet with studs (my 152 suffered from cracks and holes on both feet even though i did not prolong her standing) From the pictures, I found the nipple color and the vagina color a bit too pale, so i asked Nicole to help me change the colors to a darker tone:

The new westen head looks great on this tanned body. I added a fee to have the eyelashes rooted

I was happy with the modification, and it is now on it's way to me. I will post a full report on a new forum page when it arrives. Cheers!

below is a video:

[video_vimeo]<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/890936622?h=84c1e73772" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video_vimeo]
Is this doll custom made? The vagina entry looks different (bigger) than on my doll, also there is no asshole?

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

No...it's not really custom made, since you can choose certain options...the title of this forum page says it all...this is a new offering from Sinodoll...the biggest selling point is...there is no asshole...

I do hope doggy position is better with this doll...

fenberrysdolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fenberrysdolls »

laurensz wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:35 pm
fenberrysdolls wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:50 pm If anyone wants the link for the video let me know - Yeah she was getting a real pounding.... worried the boobs might burst as well

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YcR8LS ... sp=sharing

Hope that works - :) This was a hot scene and I wondered if it would get nuked, so saved it :)

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

laurensz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:00 am No...it's not really custom made, since you can choose certain options...the title of this forum page says it all...this is a new offering from Sinodoll...the biggest selling point is...there is no asshole...

Have u or anyone else on TDF tested this doll model yet? What im curious about is the durability. Softer silicone also tears more easily.. However, the design of this love hole looks more durable than the previous design, the fact that there is only one entry and no anal cavity probably helps. Is this new design with only vaginal cavity available for all Sino modes?

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

fenberrysdolls wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:51 pm

Hope that works - :) This was a hot scene and I wondered if it would get nuked, so saved it :)
Thks for sharing! My focus on this video is the softness of the butt...I don't really see alot of wave movements from the butt, but the doggy position seems alright. I will be looking forward to my doll's arrival before i can find out myself how's the ass. Thanks!

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

Thelord001 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:53 pm
laurensz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:00 am No...it's not really custom made, since you can choose certain options...the title of this forum page says it all...this is a new offering from Sinodoll...the biggest selling point is...there is no asshole...

Have u or anyone else on TDF tested this doll model yet? What im curious about is the durability. Softer silicone also tears more easily.. However, the design of this love hole looks more durable than the previous design, the fact that there is only one entry and no anal cavity probably helps. Is this new design with only vaginal cavity available for all Sino modes?
not yet receive, still on the way. But to answer your question, I think a longer time will be needed to talk about durability...my old discontinued 152 has holes and tears on the joints and fingers and bottom of the feet...skin peeling off on the face...I do hope the softmax would last at least as long as my previous doll...that would be good enough!

autoexec_cat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autoexec_cat »

fenberrysdolls wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:51 pm

Saved, 🙏🙏 bless 🙏🙏
Hope to see 167 customer review here soon.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

Got me worried yesterday...

The doll was sent out from China to me on the 2nd of Dec. Nicole gave me a tracking number and a link. I was randomly checking the link yesterday around 5pm, when I saw the tracking page indicated "Delivered" on 3:30pm. I quickly went to my door, but nothing was there. I immediately msg Nicole, and she checked immediately. Short while later, she sent me a picture of the item resting outside a door. That was NOT my door! Nicole immediately query the shipper, and I was paving up and down worrying about it. I told Nicole, if the box was opened, I would not accept it...who knows what has been done to it! Nicole provided me the phone number of the wrong recipient, and I was able to contact him. He told me he brought it back into his house, but did not open it. He mentioned 2hrs later a courier would come to pick it up. I asked him for the number, and gave the courier a call. Well, I msg the courier again 3 hours later, and she said she had collected it, and according to SOP, must sent the package back to the warehouse. I gave the warehouse a call today morning (they were offline since 5:30pm), and the agent told me i have to pay a change of address fee and redelivery fee! I explained the situation to her. After 1.5hrs, I gave her a call again to check on the situation (she wouldn't revert back to me, in most of the cases I experienced), and told me the shipper would pay for the fees needed to redeliver. But I wouldn't be able to receive it today. It will have to be this coming Monday...Phew!

fenberrysdolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fenberrysdolls »

laurensz wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:07 am Got me worried yesterday...

The doll was sent out from China to me on the 2nd of Dec. Nicole gave me a tracking number and a link. I was randomly checking the link yesterday around 5pm, when I saw the tracking page indicated "Delivered" on 3:30pm. I quickly went to my door, but nothing was there. I immediately msg Nicole, and she checked immediately. Short while later, she sent me a picture of the item resting outside a door. That was NOT my door! Nicole immediately query the shipper, and I was paving up and down worrying about it. I told Nicole, if the box was opened, I would not accept it...who knows what has been done to it! Nicole provided me the phone number of the wrong recipient, and I was able to contact him. He told me he brought it back into his house, but did not open it. He mentioned 2hrs later a courier would come to pick it up. I asked him for the number, and gave the courier a call. Well, I msg the courier again 3 hours later, and she said she had collected it, and according to SOP, must sent the package back to the warehouse. I gave the warehouse a call today morning (they were offline since 5:30pm), and the agent told me i have to pay a change of address fee and redelivery fee! I explained the situation to her. After 1.5hrs, I gave her a call again to check on the situation (she wouldn't revert back to me, in most of the cases I experienced), and told me the shipper would pay for the fees needed to redeliver. But I wouldn't be able to receive it today. It will have to be this coming Monday...Phew!
Oh wow... I'd have a heart attack... Good job on being diligent, not taking no for an answer, and following up. I have experience with Customer Service and shipping/complaint tracking, and it's always good to keep at it if you feel you're in the right, and have done due diligence. Well done!

Hope she arrives safe and sound soon after redelivery.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

Date of liaising with sales rep Nicole : 2nd Oct 2023
Date of purchase: 5th Oct 2023
Item: Sino-doll Softmax 167
Description:
S167 R+S effect
Air bag type "Soft Max" vagina structure (slow play version of mature women) with rooted vagina hair,
Hard hand, Finger joints, Shrug joints , Standing with bolts, Cloud-like luxurious soft buttocks, hip wave level.
Big Breast, light tanned body
Head: S46 , rooted eye lashes
Date received: 11th Dec 2023

During production, I contacted Nicole when i got a change of mind regarding the choice of HS, vagina hair color. I also replied when she showed me factory pictures, with me requesting a change of nipple and vagina colors. Nicole indulged my every request. And after some cockup in the delivery problem (which Nicole tried her best to resolve the matter at her end), I finally received it today!

As other members mentioned, the packaging was indeed a far cry from 4years ago, when i first got my 152 (discontinued). According to Nicole, the box might have been opened by the custom of my country. Let's hope nothing to worry about...

First look at the doll. The first thing i checked are her feet...due to my previous experience with 152 (a hole on her right feet). Seems ok!

When I finally got her to stand up (unexpectedly heavy for my taste), I was able to inspect her back. Firstly, her butt. Seems in shape, did not flatten due to transport, which is great news. However, I found a few abrasive marks on her back...and some skin tear. Nicole has promised to send me some glue to fix it, together with other gifts to compensate for it...

The front is great...no damage at all. The R+S effect looks great...the skin looks like real...

The HS is very well packaged...a very beautiful HS at this price! The lips, imo, might still be a bit too hard for a good kissing experience...There's a long tongue included inside her mouth.

Although Nicole said my doll (and all dolls) would be washed and cleaned before shipping out, I still find dirt here and there over the doll's body. Well, it's cleaner than my old 152 4 years ago. I have given the doll a light shower, and tapped her dry (to prevent any rub off of her skin accidentally). She's now standing to be air-dry, before i put powder on her, as i am typing this now.

What i like: Looks like a real woman! very detail skin, great HS. At first touch, I could have sworn that's a TPE doll! It has the softness that rival that of a TPE.
What i dont really like: the butt was not as soft as i expected...I was hoping for a "wave" effect, as shown from the video...but even if i slapped it, the "wave" is barely noticeable...maybe i should slap harder?? The weight is also a tad heavier than i expected...well for folks not accustomed for such heavy lifting, do reconsider...

The million dollar question...the LHP...is it finally right now on this body?? I haven't experience it with her yet, so I will update here again...

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

more pictures of her beautiful face...

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

She looks very beautiful, congrats!

faqup

Post by faqup »

The video is pretty good, those things did look like they'd come flying off at one point during the standing doggy :lol:

INFORMATIONS