www.sino-doll.com

Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Post by Kittypiper »

laurensz wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:10 am
Kittypiper wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:14 am
Leonlufies wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:27 am
Yes, MTV is important information. Mouth to -> vagina measurement. And how perfect is the LHP ? Beacuse there is only one hole it must be most accurate designed.
How prone bone position works ? In my experience prone works only with butthole also with dolls that have perfect LHP.
ohh...I loved prone bone position! works great on this doll! This position could only be possible using the butt hole with my old 152.
Nice to hear that pussy is reachable from behind :)

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

sss-tier wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:45 pm I haven't posted my official review yet, so here is a quick text review. This doll is amazingly soft. The odor and slight tackiness of the silicone blend took a while to get used to, but eventually odor went away and the texture wasn't so bad, just not as great as a harder silicone blend where the skin is smooth after light powdering. This doll requires a lot more powder to keep that smooth skin feel you get when gliding your hand across the body. Durability seems solid as well. Though there is some skin peeling already occurring, but nothing affecting the color, only the texture. The paint is still near perfect, especially on the breasts and nipples where I've certainly pressed my sweaty head against for long sessions.

All that aside, we're here to discuss the softness, which is insanely nice and I mean real nice. To the point where I wasn't so sure this was actually silicone but rather TPE. Though there is no oil like with TPE. When you enter her, she feels quite realistic with the thighs and ass pressing against you. She also becomes the perfect cuddle partner due to her soft levels.

For maximum play potential, the back hook is amazing for attaching some weight resistance bands so she can bounce on top of you a bit easier, but like I've mentioned, this doll is lighter than expected due to the rather slender frame. It's a complete mystery how Sino achieved such a high quality night play doll like the soft max because I don't believe I've seen other manufacturers attempt to come close to this level of softness without high risk towards durability or increased weight.

The huge breast model is certainly giving anime proportions with the torso length and overall bust-waist-hip ratio. I found myself enjoying h-anime in the background while playing with her. I would equally love to get a B-cup or smaller breast model because I enjoy the realism with this level of softness. I'd also eventually replace my current one with even larger breasts. Think huge anime tiddies. That's the true potential of this soft max blend. Being able to physically and immersively fuck the hottest anime waifus imaginable. Total and pure hentai heaven with a harem of ultra soft dolls in a variety of breast sizes, we're basically there with Sino Soft Max.

:glou:
Thanks for your thoughts, SSS.

I got mine this week, and for the most part I totally agree. This was my first silicone doll, and I ordered it with the XNX Gisele head, which looks A LOT like Mila Kunis. I totally have a thing for her, being able to use the head later with different bodies was almost worth the price alone, ALMOST.

The only thing that threw a bit of cold water on an otherwise hot experience was the vagina. It feels pretty good, but the difference in the silicone softness of the outer labia, and the inner ultra soft textures create a bit of boundary area, while it isn't uncomfortable, it does sorta make me wish the whole vagina was one material density/stretchiness so there isn't this pronounced lip when entering the orifice. I have to say that I enjoy sex with my other TPE dolls more (I have several from different brands). I think the stretchiness of TPE also makes it more pleasurable. With the SINO, I have to close/open the legs to find the right shape/size, and adjust the angles of the legs to shift the curve of the tunnel to maximize pleasure. TPE seems to be more "plug and play", and allows me more to be in the moment. The squishiness of the thighs, and buttocks were GREAT, to a certain extent, even better than some TPE blends, it helps you feel that there is a presence, when you are being intimate. It sort of molds to you, and pushes back.

Anyhow just some thoughts. Perhaps it was also the lube I used, or the shape/size of me.

The shape of the sculpt is sexy to me, but it is not realistic really. The proportions are awesome though.

I also have a Fan Real 155 arriving shortly, so it will be interesting to compare.

I guess I will just have to engage in more experimentation/empirical research some more in the coming days. ;)

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

magnussam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:36 pm

I got mine this week, and for the most part I totally agree. This was my first silicone doll, and I ordered it with the XNX Gisele head, which looks A LOT like Mila Kunis. I totally have a thing for her, being able to use the head later with different bodies was almost worth the price alone, ALMOST.
XNX Gisele is a beautiful head, congrats on her. Were you planning to share photos of it? I ask because I don't see a resemblance to Mila Kunis at all. :razz:

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

bbc3 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:59 pm

XNX Gisele is a beautiful head, congrats on her. Were you planning to share photos of it? I ask because I don't see a resemblance to Mila Kunis at all. :razz:
No? What do you think?

Besides some make up/hair style difference it looks pretty spot on to me?

This was the factory picture they sent me.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-01-30 193943.png
Screenshot 2024-01-30 193943.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1093 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

magnussam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:42 pm

No? What do you think?

That's pretty cool. It's a closer resemblance in your factory photo with the hair and lighting, but the promo photos by Sino arent spot on at all. The skin tone, hair and such make her look different. It wasn't like Fanreal Maria for me where I instantly had recognition. Regardless it's a beautiful doll. That one was at the top of my list for a while. Maybe if I ever do buy one, I'll give Sino a photo of Mila and ask them to try and match the make up/brows. I forget if they have a lighter pair of brown eyes like Milas too.

XNX-Sino-164cm5ft5-H-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Gisele-9.jpg
XNX-Sino-164cm5ft5-H-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Gisele-9.jpg (127.41 KiB) Viewed 1067 times

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am
magnussam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:42 pm

No? What do you think?

That's pretty cool. It's a closer resemblance in your factory photo with the hair and lighting, but the promo photos by Sino arent spot on at all. The skin tone, hair and such make her look different. It wasn't like Fanreal Maria for me where I instantly had recognition. Regardless it's a beautiful doll. That one was at the top of my list for a while. Maybe if I ever do buy one, I'll give Sino a photo of Mila and ask them to try and match the make up/brows. I forget if they have a lighter pair of brown eyes like Milas too.

XNX-Sino-164cm5ft5-H-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Gisele-9.jpg
Great idea to give them a reference photo. I didn't even think of that. Thanks for the congrats too btw!

I do think all the little details (like make up) eye brow shape, facial expression makes a huge difference.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

magnussam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:42 pm Image

Pretty face! :)
I find that the factory photo highlights it even better than the promotional photos.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

4891d wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:44 am
magnussam wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:42 pm Image

Pretty face! :)
I find that the factory photo highlights it even better than the promotional photos.

How about in this photo, and the outfit? More like Mila? I always imagined that Mila would be into boyfriend tees and no nonsense g strings. ;)

Sorry about the messy bed. Totally NOT a photographer by any means.

Oh btw, for folks that have the Soft Max, not sure if it was just mine, but there were some seams on the fingers of the hard hands with tiny whisps of material attached, I pulled on some of them instead of cutting them off, and small silicone chunks were also pulled off. Its not a biggie, but not great either. I was hoping hard hands would be more sturdy. I have been very gentle with the doll too.
Attachments
IMG_20240202_140552405_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240202_140552405_HDR.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 888 times

usaguy

Post by usaguy »

usaguy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:55 am Image

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

sss-tier wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:45 pm I haven't posted my official review yet, so here is a quick text review. This doll is amazingly soft. The odor and slight tackiness of the silicone blend took a while to get used to, but eventually odor went away and the texture wasn't so bad, just not as great as a harder silicone blend where the skin is smooth after light powdering. This doll requires a lot more powder to keep that smooth skin feel you get when gliding your hand across the body. Durability seems solid as well. Though there is some skin peeling already occurring, but nothing affecting the color, only the texture. The paint is still near perfect, especially on the breasts and nipples where I've certainly pressed my sweaty head against for long sessions.

All that aside, we're here to discuss the softness, which is insanely nice and I mean real nice. To the point where I wasn't so sure this was actually silicone but rather TPE. Though there is no oil like with TPE. When you enter her, she feels quite realistic with the thighs and ass pressing against you. She also becomes the perfect cuddle partner due to her soft levels.

For maximum play potential, the back hook is amazing for attaching some weight resistance bands so she can bounce on top of you a bit easier, but like I've mentioned, this doll is lighter than expected due to the rather slender frame. It's a complete mystery how Sino achieved such a high quality night play doll like the soft max because I don't believe I've seen other manufacturers attempt to come close to this level of softness without high risk towards durability or increased weight.

The huge breast model is certainly giving anime proportions with the torso length and overall bust-waist-hip ratio. I found myself enjoying h-anime in the background while playing with her. I would equally love to get a B-cup or smaller breast model because I enjoy the realism with this level of softness. I'd also eventually replace my current one with even larger breasts. Think huge anime tiddies. That's the true potential of this soft max blend. Being able to physically and immersively fuck the hottest anime waifus imaginable. Total and pure hentai heaven with a harem of ultra soft dolls in a variety of breast sizes, we're basically there with Sino Soft Max.

:glou:
Now, when u have been using the doll for a while, what can you say about the durability? Is the new vaginal design still holding up? Or has it started to tear?

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Durability has been perfectly fine. No tears whatsoever. I think the only concern is the paint and coating. While it's still near flawless, there are a couple of rough texture spots on her lower back now and it's only noticeable because that's often where your hand rests during play. It's less of a visual concern and more of a tactile one. But altogether no real long term concerns about the actual silicone mold. I am rather careful no matter what as well
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

I've just recently ordered a Sino-doll (162cm E-Cup Linyin) but only chose the ultra soft vag option. Looking forward to testing that out 8) I've read about the problems encountered and just hope my girl is okay.

Kind regards,
Dave/Leaf
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Sino doll is a one a hole doll and a expensive one.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:14 pm Sino doll is a one a hole doll and a expensive one.
One advantage of this though, is that this hole can be reinforce all around it, making it WAY more resistant to tearing. From my point of view, I never use the anus anyway because in the majority of dolls, it tend to tear due to the limited amount of material between the anus and the vagina.

If they did this to fight tearing, I am all for it personally. But I do understand that it can be an issue for some guys.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:28 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:14 pm Sino doll is a one a hole doll and a expensive one.
One advantage of this though, is that this hole can be reinforce all around it, making it WAY more resistant to tearing. From my point of view, I never use the anus anyway because in the majority of dolls, it tend to tear due to the limited amount of material between the anus and the vagina.

If they did this to fight tearing, I am all for it personally. But I do understand that it can be an issue for some guys.
I use the anus the most with my dolls, I wonder if Sino would made a one a hole only with anal entrance?

INFORMATIONS