www.wmdolls.com

Is sexdollplus.com.au a legit site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Ozbargain666

Is sexdollplus.com.au a legit site?

Post by Ozbargain666 »

Hi,
I'm new to this and has found a doll here that I couldn't find anywhere else. So I wonder if they are legit.
https://sexdollplus.com.au/
Last edited by Swan on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Disable link non approved vendor Rule 1a

Ozbargain666

Re: Is sexdollplus.com.au a legit site?

Post by Ozbargain666 »

I would answer my own question here. Asked them to send me pictures of their products from their warehouse. All the actual doll pictures looked way different and cheaper than the promo photos. Especially the gamelady Tifa was a clear knockoff. They tried to justify it as photoshop but it was a clear counterfeit.

cyberpunk2027

Post by cyberpunk2027 »

Thanks for the heads up. I was considering to buy from them.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

The first giveaway that they're dodgy is that they claim to be an Australian site but they're apparently selling mini sex dolls. That's a big no-no. Also seems pretty strange having their office in Brisbane (I think I've been on that street) but their warehouses are in Sydney and Melbourne (apparently). And to top it off they have one of those obnoxious "someone just bought tickers" and apparently someone in Australia is buying a doll every 10 seconds...

And if you need more evidence, the are using WM doll pics for a bunch of random dolls. And they list one (jessy) as available at five different heights ranging from 140 - 168. Another is using a WM 172D body/head and they have four height options, none of which are 172cm... Now theoretically they could be naming them based on the head, not the combo of head+body. But god knows what you're actually going to get if you order it. But based on the evidence (and the price) it's not going to be a genuine WM Doll.

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

I’d say it’s a dodgy site with photos used unofficially with WM photos, being unwatermarked. There are no official WM stockists in Australia other than SexdollsAustralia in Melbourne.
I’ve emailed my contact at WM about it.

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

If you’re looking for a doll site that understands the ins and outs of Australian doll regulations, I’d go with Siliconelovers.com. Nick is actually based in Aus, so it’s great having a local connection to real manufacturers dolls. Very nice guy, and you can reach him through the chat or email him. Worked with him multiple times, and he’s been absolutely stellar every time.

Joelmaverick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Joelmaverick »

Has anyone purchased anything from this site? They’re prices seem too good to be true.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Joelmaverick wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:26 pm Has anyone purchased anything from this site? They’re prices seem too good to be true.
The Tifa doll price is a major red flag its way too cheap than it actually is. She is priced as a tpe doll despite being silicone. I said this in another scam site post
but when you see different brands listed with the same prices all over the site then yeah it really is too good to be true its newcomer bait. Different height sizes of a doll is also a dead giveaway that is the 1 custom option you wont ever see in legit vendor sites or manufactures.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Tighes wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:30 am I’d say it’s a dodgy site with photos used unofficially with WM photos, being unwatermarked. There are no official WM stockists in Australia other than SexdollsAustralia in Melbourne.
I’ve emailed my contact at WM about it.
Wait what happened to Mojoz and JC Sexdoll Australia? I bought my first WM Doll from JCD and they're still listed as a vendor on here. Mojoz appears to have vanished from here (I'm sure they were listed as a vendor before) but their site is still operating and lists WM Dolls.

INFORMATIONS