yldoll.com

Meet Nicole, YL153, a curvy, stacked, stick of dynamite!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Nicole, YL153, a curvy, stacked, stick of dynamite!

Post by terabyte »

SxDolled wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:39 pm
I love your costume choices terabyte! 😍
Thank you, much appreciated!

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Hmmm I have a question, whats the trick behind having her stand without seemingly any support? Is it done through photo editing or some illusion trick in the background? I'm very interested :mrgreen:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

MiraiChobits wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:12 pm Hmmm I have a question, whats the trick behind having her stand without seemingly any support? Is it done through photo editing or some illusion trick in the background? I'm very interested :mrgreen:
Soooo, I have a heavy duty handbag/clothing stand that I modified to work with the dolls. Normally the long part of the rod slides into the shaft and you have the short part sticking out to hang bagd and shirts from. I just reversed it, then for counter weight I put 2 35lb dumbbells on the base. With that the doll can lean up against the long bar in just about any standing position I want. The base is out of the photo at that point and I just photoshop the bar behind her out.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

terabyte wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:53 pm Soooo, I have a heavy duty handbag/clothing stand that I modified to work with the dolls. Normally the long part of the rod slides into the shaft and you have the short part sticking out to hang bagd and shirts from. I just reversed it, then for counter weight I put 2 35lb dumbbells on the base. With that the doll can lean up against the long bar in just about any standing position I want. The base is out of the photo at that point and I just photoshop the bar behind her out.
Ooh😍 interesting. I'll look into something like that myself, if not using the same setup, I'llprobably use the same setup though🤣. Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

MiraiChobits wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:35 pm
terabyte wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:53 pm Soooo, I have a heavy duty handbag/clothing stand that I modified to work with the dolls. Normally the long part of the rod slides into the shaft and you have the short part sticking out to hang bagd and shirts from. I just reversed it, then for counter weight I put 2 35lb dumbbells on the base. With that the doll can lean up against the long bar in just about any standing position I want. The base is out of the photo at that point and I just photoshop the bar behind her out.
Ooh😍 interesting. I'll look into something like that myself, if not using the same setup, I'llprobably use the same setup though🤣. Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
You're welcome, so far it works pretty well and it will support 2 dolls, just gotta add more weight on the base.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

PaulDenton2001 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:35 pm oh my goodness...
She's a traffic stopper........

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Nicole and I had some time alone, so she wanted to make sure I didn't forget what she was working with..............

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

terabyte wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:10 pm ...she wanted to make sure I didn't forget...
Oh boy! Impossible to forget! :crazyeyes: What pretty and impressive assets she has! :mrgreen: Nicole looks absolutely gorgeous and sexy in that negligee! 🥰 YUMMY! ✨😋😍

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

Whenever I want to see something nice, I come by and then leave with a smile on my face.
Best regards

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

gogodolls wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:08 am
terabyte wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:10 pm ...she wanted to make sure I didn't forget...
Oh boy! Impossible to forget! :crazyeyes: What pretty and impressive assets she has! :mrgreen: Nicole looks absolutely gorgeous and sexy in that negligee! 🥰 YUMMY! ✨😋😍

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Thanks gogodolls, she is a definite head turner around here :mrgreen:
NoFrillsmoreFrills wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:17 am Whenever I want to see something nice, I come by and then leave with a smile on my face.
Best regards
Thanks, she keeps the smiles coming :mrgreen:

User042812
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by User042812 »

I love this dolls

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

User042812 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:25 am I love this dolls
Thanks, she is quite lovely, currently my favorite bimbo type doll.
PaulDenton2001 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:11 am She's incredible.
Thanks Paul, a curvy showstopper.

ajeezy87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ajeezy87 »

Finally bought one! Your pictures motivated me even more lol

INFORMATIONS