www.wmdolls.com

Is there perspective in mature male doll characters, my new daddy doll concept?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
urbanmale
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is there perspective in mature male doll characters, my new daddy doll concept?

Post by urbanmale »

Hello Everyone!

Recently, an exciting idea started to form in me, which could bring a real fresh air into the male doll community. I began to dream about a new opportunity where we could create a mature, aged character depicting male doll, a "Daddy Doll", who would not only give body-positive inspiration but also encourage deeper human connections.

The core of the concept is to create a character who embodies the wisdom and depth of life, and would be a kind of bridge between different stages of life, enabling a richer and deeper connection with users.

I would like you, the members of the community, to actively engage in this process and share your opinions, experiences, and advice on the following questions:

- What impressions does this new male doll concept create in you?
- What physical characteristics and personality traits would be important for you in a "Daddy Doll"?
- How do you think this innovation could affect the dynamics of the male doll community?
- What ethical and legal considerations should we take into account during such a project?
- Is there something special that you would like to see or experience in relation to such a male doll?

I would be happy if the community actively participated in this process so that we could shape and refine this idea together. I can't wait to hear your thoughts, comments, and suggestions! If you don't want to write publicly, then send me a private message.

Thank you very much,

UM

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is there perspective in mature male doll characters, my new daddy doll concept?

Post by FormerlyHot »

Well, I guess I’ll get the ball rolling. Being almost a “daddy” myself, and having a partner who is likewise, I probably wouldn’t be interested in a “daddy” doll.

I totally accept my stage on life, and certainly don’t (or wouldn’t, if I didn’t have a partner) chase younger men. I remember the unwanted attentions of much older men when I was in my prime, and promised myself never to engage in that behavior when I was older.

However, in terms of the choice of a doll, my fantasy is more about returning to my youth, when I was first exploring my sexuality, or (flash forward a decade or two), when I was built and hot, and could hook up with men that looked like the Realing dolls. The fantasy is about what is no longer attainable, not what I currently have or could easily get.

Does that sound depressing or tragic? I hope it doesn’t. It doesn’t feel that way. I suspect most straight men on this site have dolls whose human counterparts might be a bit out of their league too.

Having said all that, I suspect that it would be difficult to create a really attractive older doll. First of all, the appeal of a “daddy” often comes from his confidence and experience. It’s the power he naturally exudes from being mature and self-possessed. That might require a lot of imagination to bring those qualities to bear on a doll.

Also, from an aesthetic viewpoint, I think it’s hard to mold furrows, lines, and more pronounced nasolabial folds, without overdoing it. To me, the older looking dolls currently on the market look a bit haggard, or even confused.

That’s my two cents. I do hope I didn’t offend anyone. Everyone’s fantasies are different. And I’m guessing that gay men may have different doll fantasies than straight women.

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is there perspective in mature male doll characters, my new daddy doll concept?

Post by FormerlyHot »

OK, now I have to completely contradict everything I just said. I just recalled that a woman on this site recently ordered a custom doll from SpartanLover.com. It had a head based on a gaming character, and a body from Realing.com. That doll had some maturity in his face, but was absolutely stunning. It was an exceptional mold, though not exactly what she wanted. I’m not sure if he qualifies as a “daddy”, but I definitely wouldn’t kick him out of bed.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

As a sex doll or romantic interest, it wouldn't do anything for me at all. Well, neither do the young looking male dolls. Just don't swing that way. However and being one myself, might be fun to have a distinguished old character around to play with.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I already have a “Daddy” male doll. I made him myself.
Let me think about this for a few and then share more of my thoughts.
Excellent topic, definitely piqued my interest!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

There are a few of them on the market already and I don't see them as welcoming by the community as the younger ones. Developing a new doll is expensive, I wonder is that profitable to do so at all. Besides, one can easily customize any doll head to look more mature than they are being marketed. Take the Matthew doll from Spartan as an example.

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... ll-matthew

The difference in age is obvious after some beard and grey hair were added in the faceup.

mariabogas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mariabogas »

to answer your questions
a very good impression, young looking male dolls are not attractive to me

- What physical characteristics and personality traits would be important for you in a "Daddy Doll"?
a mature, but physical fit men, that takes care of himself, and looks like a charming gentleman

- How do you think this innovation could affect the dynamics of the male doll community?
could provide more choice and interest to different buyers

- What ethical and legal considerations should we take into account during such a project?
don't know, maybe to not call it a "Daddy Doll"
mature men are not always fathers and I don't like to think of them as my father

- Is there something special that you would like to see or experience in relation to such a male doll?
already answer that in the physical characteristics

Personally, I applaud the idea :multi:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

When I think of a "Daddy" doll, I think of a dominant, masculine, handsome, well-dressed, fit, successful male.

Dominant, but not arrogant. Loving, caring, disciplined. Also, tall, fit, well groomed, veined hands, feet and genitals. Big balls and cock, veiny cock.

I think it could open new doors and allow others to safely explore BDSM type fantasies.

At the moment, I'm not sure.

I'm a huge fan of well groomed facial hair.
I would like to see it with A.I. capabilities in a true dominant and caring role.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

urbanmale
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by urbanmale »

Thank you very much for your valuable answers so far! :angel:

urbanmale
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by urbanmale »

Hello, Wonderful People!

First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to share their thoughts and feelings about my "Daddy Doll" concept. I truly appreciate all the comments, even those that don't necessarily agree with me. 😊

You've all raised some interesting points, and I'm sure there are even more great ideas in your back pockets! So don't hold back, this forum is here for everyone to unleash their creativity!

And if anyone is still hesitating about whether to comment or not, just remember that the "Daddy Doll" was just an idea in my head before I shared it with you all here. Who knows, maybe your ideas could revolutionize the world of male dolls too!

So come on, don't be shy! We're looking forward to your next brilliant ideas! 🌟 I might even share some plans that are dear to me here soon.

With warm regards and lots of love,
urbanmale

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

Hi urbanmale! What are you up to? You're being rather mysterious with the, "...plans that are very dear to me..." Very intriguing

To me a daddy is a man that someone you can count on. He protects and provide. Someone that you can see would sire healthy beautiful children. Very manly.

When it comes to a "Daddy" doll. Big hands, big feet. Thick forearms. A strong neck and a good head on his broad shoulders. Strong calves, yet thick thighs and derrier is not a must. A wide back and chest. Torso could range from a well defined summer bod to a plump belly like Santa Claus. After all, Big Bois are the reason for the seasons. Y'know lol
10% - 30% body fat. No lower than 8% bodyfat and no higher than 40% body fat. Depends on which look one prefers to hug.

Urbanmale makes me feel rather suspicious or as the genZers would say "Sus". What is he up to?

INFORMATIONS