www.yourdoll.com

Hard Plastic Face Protector

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
anthony22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hard Plastic Face Protector

Post by anthony22 »

I have about 5 dolls. Some of the manufacturers are using a hard plastic face mask that came with the doll. It just goes over the front of the face and doesn't allow contact with eye lashes, etc. When I store my doll heads I like to use these.

I was wondering if I could buy extra ones from somewhere? Does anyone know of a source for these cheap hard plastic face protectors for when you store you doll head?

Thanks,
Anthony

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Hard Plastic Face Protector

Post by Coeros »

anthony22 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:42 pm I have about 5 dolls. Some of the manufacturers are using a hard plastic face mask that came with the doll. It just goes over the front of the face and doesn't allow contact with eye lashes, etc. When I store my doll heads I like to use these.

I was wondering if I could buy extra ones from somewhere? Does anyone know of a source for these cheap hard plastic face protectors for when you store you doll head?

Thanks,
Anthony
Hello, we can order some Plastic Face Protectors from the doll manufacturer. Then send it to you. Not sure if you still need it?

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

anthony22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anthony22 »

Yes I would be interested in 10. How much would that cost to ship to Florida?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

anthony22 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:46 am Yes I would be interested in 10. How much would that cost to ship to Florida?
I sent you a private message before. Have you received the package now?
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

tokyo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tokyo »

anthony22 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:42 pm I have about 5 dolls. Some of the manufacturers are using a hard plastic face mask that came with the doll. It just goes over the front of the face and doesn't allow contact with eye lashes, etc. When I store my doll heads I like to use these.

Thanks,
Anthony
Looks interesting, wanna to buy some stuff for my dolls too :D

Karlos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Karlos »

They're great, I think all manufacturers should switch to providing them. My girl's stock makeup and lashes are still intact 3 years later, thanks largely to this. They come in super-handy for costume changes, if you don't like to remove the head or have a seamless neck, as well as protecting the face during storage. So glad I held onto mine.

INFORMATIONS