www.tayu-doll.com

Meet Kaya. TAYU 148D, custom order, tan skin, PEACH face, ultrasoft + PHOTOS

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
MrDrum81

Re: Meet Kaya. TAYU 148D, custom order, tan skin, PEACH face, ultrasoft + PHOTOS

Post by MrDrum81 »

shakermaker wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:36 pm And here are the unboxing photos, including initial 'damage'.
is it light brown or dark brown aerola?
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

shakermaker

Re: Meet Kaya. TAYU 148D, custom order, tan skin, PEACH face, ultrasoft + PHOTOS

Post by shakermaker »

Raw file from a quick shoot today. No editing, she just came to life.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 17.03.28.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 17.03.28.png (6.68 MiB) Viewed 674 times

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

beautiful shots

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Most silicone dolls looks glossy and plasic, but this one looks real for sure.

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:27 am Most silicone dolls looks glossy and plasic, but this one looks real for sure.
Thanks ondsdoll, aiming for as much realism as possible.

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

MrDrum81 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:28 am
shakermaker wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:36 pm And here are the unboxing photos, including initial 'damage'.
It's light brown.

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:34 pm What options did you get for the peach face ?
Dark green eyes, soft oral head, movable jaw, custom makeup. I think that covers it.

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

GraFXman wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:36 pm

• Oooops!!
    I just realized that I got so excited before at seeing Kaya that I misspelled her name as “Kayla”..
    Sorry about that!

Well, I guess now you know from DSStealth’s thread that Kaya would be my #1 choice for the next Doll.. she’s a real sweetie, LUV her eyes!
    I see so many options on Tayu’s website I’d have to consult with you first on what you might think is best, based on your experience and expertise..

Stealth has a great girl and a great style too. You are welcome to consult with me, if you are considering a TAYU.

sm

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

shakermaker wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:46 am
It's light brown.
Thank you, Alice recommended light brown also, and if it seem to bright on the factory photos, TAYU can make them darker.
Do you have extra blue vains also? I saw some pictures of a 148d in wheat here on TDF, where the vains seem top 'zombie' like 🤔
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

MrDrum81 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:14 pm
shakermaker wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:46 am
It's light brown.
Thank you, Alice recommended light brown also, and if it seem to bright on the factory photos, TAYU can make them darker.
Do you have extra blue vains also? I saw some pictures of a 148d in wheat here on TDF, where the vains seem top 'zombie' like 🤔
No extra blue veins. Not necessary, IMO.

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

shakermaker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:17 pm
CoffeeDolls wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:52 am
shakermaker wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:48 pm
CoffeeDolls wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:29 pm Shaker, do you still have the factory photos by chance? I just ordered this head/face (due to your persuasive thread lol). Was hoping to get a preview of what to expect. Thank you!!
Glad Kaya inspired you, CD. Unfortunately I don't seem to have the factory pics, but here are 2 unboxing pics when she arrived. It takes time to get to know how to style and pose her. At the beginning, she just looked surprised all the time.
Thanks Shaker!! Are those light green or dark green eyes? I got the blue eyes but every time I see your girl I think about switching up lol.
Light green. I was worried too, believe me. No regrets though.
Shaker do you know if they are light green eyes or dark green? Here you said light and I just saw you said dark on todays post? I switched mine to the light green and Im still waiting for factory photos.

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:54 pm
shakermaker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:17 pm
CoffeeDolls wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:52 am
shakermaker wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:48 pm
CoffeeDolls wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:29 pm Shaker, do you still have the factory photos by chance? I just ordered this head/face (due to your persuasive thread lol). Was hoping to get a preview of what to expect. Thank you!!
Glad Kaya inspired you, CD. Unfortunately I don't seem to have the factory pics, but here are 2 unboxing pics when she arrived. It takes time to get to know how to style and pose her. At the beginning, she just looked surprised all the time.
Thanks Shaker!! Are those light green or dark green eyes? I got the blue eyes but every time I see your girl I think about switching up lol.
Light green. I was worried too, believe me. No regrets though.
Shaker do you know if they are light green eyes or dark green? Here you said light and I just saw you said dark on todays post? I switched mine to the light green and Im still waiting for factory photos.
Hi Coffee

My mistake, I originally ordered light green but changed my mind at the last minute. Got the dark green.

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Thank you!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• I Just Want To Kiss You All Over!!

INFORMATIONS