Starpery.com

Safe to keep doll in bed?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
bimbobasher69

Safe to keep doll in bed?

Post by bimbobasher69 »

Hello, i',m new here and im happy to have found this forum. :D i've recently ordered a doll to help me with my sleep since i can relax more when im sleeping next to somebody (and pleasure ofcourse :whistle: ), does anyone know if it is safe to keep the doll in bed during night, and only from time to time have it not in bed? i read somewhere that TPE has tendency to oil down on bed sheets and stuff, so that's why i'm asking.

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Safe to keep doll in bed?

Post by Davidh »

Yep it's safe to keep your doll in bed overnight. They do transfer a bit of oil to the sheets but just toss them in the washing machine 👍
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech
Abbie 164 G Zelex SLE

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

Birdie Flyhigh
Doll
Doll

Post by Birdie Flyhigh »

Davidh wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:41 pm Yep it's safe to keep your doll in bed overnight. They do transfer a bit of oil to the sheets but just toss them in the washing machine 👍
The sheets that is, not the doll. Lol
A Birdseye view for me and you

bimbobasher69

Post by bimbobasher69 »

gotcha! thanks guys :)

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

20230317_140649.jpg
20230317_140649.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 1100 times
I've left Mia in the bed before and she oils the bed
( least it's not pee)
It's harmless and will wash right out .
I do think it will be fine for extended periods however I would give her more frequent oil baths to compensate for the excelerated oil loss due to wicking into the sheets.
Also , be sure to not allow her to lay in the same position for days at a time just to insure against deforming boobs or butts .
The heavier the girl the more I'd be cautious.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Maybe it's to do with the kind of sheets, but my bed doesn't get oiled, or very lightly if at all. But I like to get her up daily cos I don't want her butt to flatten. If you do just leave her in bed for longer than 24 hours, I'd stick something like a rolled blanket or packed sleeping back in her lower back area and maybe just after her buttocks, so her bum is not pressing hard on anything (lifts her bum). An alternative is to turn her sideways.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Socratus wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:31 pm Maybe it's to do with the kind of sheets, but my bed doesn't get oiled, or very lightly if at all. But I like to get her up daily cos I don't want her butt to flatten. If you do just leave her in bed for longer than 24 hours, I'd stick something like a rolled blanket or packed sleeping back in her lower back area and maybe just after her buttocks, so her bum is not pressing hard on anything (lifts her bum). An alternative is to turn her sideways.
I have thought it strange that my doll will oil the bed ,but not her underwear.
She does have a silk babydoll that she loves soaking with oil.
But her cotton stuff never does .

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:08 pm I have thought it strange that my doll will oil the bed ,but not her underwear.
She does have a silk babydoll that she loves soaking with oil.
But her cotton stuff never does .
Probably a material thing then.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Always had My dolls in bed, or stored on pillows in a golf bag - Never had a problem with oil, or deformities.
However get near a light colored piece of paper and it is soon evident. As mentioned, must depend on material.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Watch out for wrinkles in the sheets and staining.
Love,
Megan, DO, BCD
Attachments
MEGAN in JL2.jpg
MEGAN in JL2.jpg (76.45 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Although, when in bed with one of these sweethearts I may stain the sheets myself.

bimbobasher69

Post by bimbobasher69 »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:28 pm 20230317_140649.jpgI've left Mia in the bed before and she oils the bed
( least it's not pee)
It's harmless and will wash right out .
I do think it will be fine for extended periods however I would give her more frequent oil baths to compensate for the excelerated oil loss due to wicking into the sheets.
Also , be sure to not allow her to lay in the same position for days at a time just to insure against deforming boobs or butts .
The heavier the girl the more I'd be cautious.
yeah i bought an irontech Yumiko 163 E-cup doll, she has quite big ass and boobs, so i will try to let her stand up/move elsewhere whenever i am not home i guess :D

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Well, Barbarous, it is a sex doll :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

Keera lies on her back in the spare room most of the time when not in her box for hiding purposes. The bed is soft and I make sure her weight is evenly spread. So far okay.

The wife is away at the moment so Keera is getting spoilt and sleeping in the main bed with me. I’ve found a way for her to lie on her side and the spooning is awesome if I get her legs and ass arranged properly. I keep her soft blanket under her to protect the bed, but I do have oil marks where her feet have gone directly onto the sheet. Ad said it washes out easily.

I am careful how I arrange her fingers and toes so they don’t get damaged by the duvet.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Heck no, it’s not safe. Any thought you might have had about sleeping goes right out the window.

She’s there and she’s beautiful, begging to be touched, fondled. You can’t stop a kiss or two or ten. Her skin feels wonderful and she smells good. Her breasts are irresistible. You want to hop aboard, knowing full well you need to sleep. Sorry, you’re not going to sleep.

If you somehow manage to ignore your most basic impulse, you’ll just lie there, arguing with yourself, unsettled. And you can’t help reaching for her again. Just a quick squeeze, you think. Nope, there’s no such thing.

You’re doomed. No sleep again.

So no, dolls aren’t safe at all. Maybe standing against a wall in another room, but not in bed.

INFORMATIONS