funwestdoll.com

Why is the LHP so off?

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Why is the LHP so off?

Post by Pussy69 »

setevoltas wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:30 pm
Pussy69 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 pm About 90% of the dolls out there have LHP made specifically for missionary. It’s just 1 of those things new doll owners will start to experience difficulty of doing doggy or even cowgirl insertion. Then the realization of anal only comes in.
100% true man. The truth is that except in the worst of the worst cases, the doll is "usable". But if you don't have an anal fetish, or if you're visually inclined and bothered that things look wrong, it's a bummer for sure.
Yeah personally to me dolls with a huge ass gets a slight pass not to make it easy for the manufacturers, but I’m such an ass man that it’s extremely irresistible to grope and play with. That YL158 is so damn cute with that jiggly ass lol it makes me forget she has a bad LHP. But thankfully her anus is very durable idk what YL does with their TPE material but that doll’s anus is tough to not get a tear yet.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the_great_pestilence »

Hi all,

I wanted to say I have a FunWest 155cm LEXIE and her LHP seem perfect to me. Today I used her and she was perfect in missionary, ridding me, love the weight, and doggy. I had no problem whatsoever getting into her. I just moved her with her butt point up and body on the bed. It felt just positioning myself when doing doggy with my wife. It felt perfect and after reading this post before buying my Lola I felt it would be some nightmare but for this model I again had no problem. To be real I have had more problems getting into a real woman in this position than my doll.

Thanks, J and Lola

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

andy1324 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:24 pm right, King Solo
like no ones going to notice.. I think I'm going to coin a new phrase here and call it "the doll combover"
:haha4:

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

When you're buying a doll closely examine the manufacturers marketing pics, when they avoid pics of the vag/anus they kinda know the placement sucks.

When the manufacturer is proud they will have many pics of that area.

Manufacturers like Tayu have a tiger by the tail it seems.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:43 am The good news is that most of the manufacturers are now jumping on the wagon to deal with the LHP issue. The manufacturers that does not usually use older mold and refuse to invest in the redesign, but people starts to wake up and avoid these.

I personally think that Funwest have the nicest sculpt around. They are BEAUTIFUL doll. However that LHP issue prevented me to pass an order, but Iam constantly checking this section and their website to see if they are working on it. They probably will at some point.

The most well placed LHP I saw so far is on a recent model that I got delivery from last week. This is Brooke in my signature. On that new model the manufacturer specifically designed her to have be precise LHP, and believe me it makes her a bed QUEEN. It makes all the difference in the world when banging her.
Also I wanted to buy a funwest, but their LHP was very off and I passed.
Their dolls look beatiful but it's not a true level up in what I allready have and these funwests are almost 2x more expensive than my dolls.
The Funwest 159cm a cup model and their newest 152cm D cup have a better LHP on some pictures as far as I can see.

Then I saw a new WM doll yesterday and this one had very bad LHP.
It seems WM had it right with a couple models back but the new one is old school off.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

I personally think I have either low standards or I honestly think people are trolling (sometimes or non stop).

I have a Cammy FunWestDoll... And really don't have any problems with the doll AT all... She looks amazing and when posing everything seems to be in the right order.
So I don't really get it regarding LHP... Not every person is the same in real life and regarding dolls maybe they have to take in account how to manage the tunnels and or the thickness of the butt that intervenes...
But hey! That's just MY opinion.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

About the comment that LHP is improving, I'd have to disagree. There is a new manufacturer on TDF and I commented that correct LHP is important to experienced doll owners.

They came back to me and said something to the effect that their research indicates otherwise but appreciated my feedback.

Then there's WM. I occasionally check in on the Bimbo Doll thread and I just laugh to myself when I read this. It's as if WM takes the attitude that because they have every height, shape, sculpt, breast and variety covered that there is a 50+ page thread to make an absurdly unrealistic doll because that's all that's left to make.

Every time I check that thread, I want to comment with something to the effect of, "can you just fix the LHP on your TPE dolls instead of focusing your efforts on this"

NOTE: the 164F and 159C are excluded from the above comment on WM

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Are there any side by side pictures regarding a doll and a real person of the same height / body specs? Maybe there is a limiting factor... I am not a doll maker (nor are lots of other people that complain about this point).

I still vouch for FunWestDoll I have no problems with my super soft cammy.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the_great_pestilence »

Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:45 am I personally think I have either low standards or I honestly think people are trolling (sometimes or non stop).

I have a Cammy FunWestDoll... And really don't have any problems with the doll AT all... She looks amazing and when posing everything seems to be in the right order.
So I don't really get it regarding LHP... Not every person is the same in real life and regarding dolls maybe they have to take in account how to manage the tunnels and or the thickness of the butt that intervenes...
I am with you. I have no problem with my LEXIE 155cm. I do agree that some of the Aibie dolls that are made in the same factory as Funwest are not great in pictures for LHP but I think Funwest has great pictures and really shows what you are getting. I have noticed on Reddit someone bashing Funwest Dolls but they don't seem to have any dolls themselves. I am sure a few are off. But again just like how people complain about TPE and oil oozing out seems way overblown. I thought with TPE I be soaked in oil. A little powder and don't notice any oil. Maybe I living in a different reality 😂.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

the_great_pestilence wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:26 am
Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:45 am I personally think I have either low standards or I honestly think people are trolling (sometimes or non stop).

I am with you. I have no problem with my LEXIE 155cm. I do agree that some of the Aibie dolls that are made in the same factory as Funwest are not great in pictures for LHP but I think Funwest has great pictures and really shows what you are getting. I have noticed on Reddit someone bashing Funwest Dolls but they don't seem to have any dolls themselves. I am sure a few are off. But again just like how people complain about TPE and oil oozing out seems way overblown. I thought with TPE I be soaked in oil. A little powder and don't notice any oil. Maybe I living in a different reality 😂.
Exactly. Hell... I haven't even powdered my cammy yet. She's pretty much perfect. So soft! And regarding the placement of the holiosss... seems just fine!

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

I will just post one handy LHP comparison pic for this topic. There really should be no debate about it. A "sex" doll is and should be first and foremost good a "sexual" positions. No excuse not to have at a minimum "decent" LHP. Great is of course - Great. But absolutely no excuse here in 2024 for some of the many new dolls being released i am seeing that have flat out terrible LHP.

This pic is courtesy of Sili. This is a doll he surgically modified for what I would consider "decent/good LHP" Before/After comparison. It is his efforts and a few other experienced owners that thankfully prevented me from ending up with terrible "sex" dolls when I started about 3 years ago. Additionally here is a growing list to help any others from making the same tragic mistake. Realistic LHP Master List. Thanks Sete for starting the thread and many other members for submitting PROOF of LHP so we can all be better informed.
Courtesy of @Siliconeman
Courtesy of @Siliconeman
LHP comparison.jpeg (97.43 KiB) Viewed 419 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Okay so regarding these pics I can understand "that" but I personally have not encountered that before (ever). So I guess I am safe lol.
To be quite fair - you can still have the best LHP positions but you could still have a lot of problems having intercourse with a doll... I have an example regarding a GameLady doll (Lara) everything is just at a weird angle. and I mean really weird.
But yeah no... I have not ever seen this before in the pics.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Agreed! Tunnel angling is very much a part of the conversation. That said, more rare for a doll with decent LHP to suffer that. If companies focused on LHP however, that would surely account for angling, because anything otherwise is just lazy and obvious neglect.

Since this is a Fun West thread, I will limit to their models. The 157C which was a contender for me a lil while ago. Here's what prevented that purchase, for Fun West to review if interested in improving their models.
FW_157C.jpg
FW_157C.jpg (238.12 KiB) Viewed 399 times
Mistresses

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

I am with you for the majority but then again - have you or I ever made a doll? Maybe there ARE limiting factors or maybe it's unreachable regarding the mold. I have no clue. There must be a reason to this madness.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:59 am I am with you for the majority but then again - have you or I ever made a doll? Maybe there ARE limiting factors or maybe it's unreachable regarding the mold. I have no clue. There must be a reason to this madness.
Nope, not my expertise to make the doll. They are just not listening to customer feedback. As customers we can't keep providing cover. I can however say that since there are doll makers that do pay attention to these details and have dolls currently on the market that this is not impossible for any doll maker to achieve as well :). I currently only have 1 doll with less than ideal but still not terrible placement. It also happens to be an AIBEI doll- love it for other reasons. No excuses given from me. In that same vain, I don't make cars either. Customer feedback is for the "experts" to figure out the "how". Like I said, There are some great options already on the market. Companies recycling old tech don't get a pass. Take a look at the thread I posted Realistic LHP Master List, you will see quite a few specimens in many different shapes/sizes already on the market.
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS