www.siliconelovers.com

Warming up your doll.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Warming up your doll.

Post by just a guy »

I have 40 bucks electric blanket and it can warm my doll over 30 celcius in 20 minutes. What you do it first spread the electric blanket then place doll on so she cover half of the blanket then wrap the other half on top of the doll and then put normal blanket on top elctric one so the heat won't dissapate and doll will be warm on back nad front side! if you have like good blanket that can actually get warm under 5 minutes then I quess the doll can be warm perhaps even under 15 minutes.

My blanket is kind of shitty since it doesnt warm up as a whole but only firs half and then the secodn half and that takes over 10 minutes. Still it does the job like a pro.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

At a very rough guess, about 4 hours with that blanket

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Just be careful with putting the electric blanket under the doll. I bought an electric blanket/throw and it explicitly warns you to not put weight on the blanket. ie: you're only meant to have it on you not you on it. Not sure whether there is a risk of breaking one of the heating wires or whether the weight pushing on the wire makes it more likely to get a burn. In any case, double check whether your blanket has a similar warning.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

These are the terms I'm familiar with:
Electric blankets are for under
Electric throws are for over

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

That's fine, but I bought it as an electric blanket :P

Doll4fun2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4fun2 »

Put her in the oven!
Attachments
20231013_062843.jpg
20231013_062843.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1008 times

Doll4fun2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4fun2 »

Head came today... making her suuck a tampon in the oven.... lmao. Had to do the wash and clean stuff, as is new. Wow so sticky. Been a few hours! By my own delay with wig and makeup play. Corn starch hooked that right up! First pic was makeup done except lips.

Doll4fun2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4fun2 »

Before wash

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Nackers wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:12 pm Just be careful with putting the electric blanket under the doll. I bought an electric blanket/throw and it explicitly warns you to not put weight on the blanket. ie: you're only meant to have it on you not you on it. Not sure whether there is a risk of breaking one of the heating wires or whether the weight pushing on the wire makes it more likely to get a burn. In any case, double check whether your blanket has a similar warning.
now that you mention this. I read my blankets manual and it says the smae thing so I guess warm the doll only blanket on not under the doll.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Happy life

Post by Happy life »

I have had so many problems trying to heat my silicone doll... It seems like a heat sponge and feels horrible when cold. I have done the electric blanket wrap and covered her with douvets to keep the heat in. This feels like the best way so far, but it takes a long time for the heat to soak through her body, its a lot of prep and tidy up and it has to be done in the bed, so this has meant leaving her in the bed all day to stay warm and constantly checking the temperature, not ideal if people come over.
I've not found a good solution yet, so now im designing a dedicated doll heater... Imagine a suitcarrier/sleeping bag that the doll can hang inside of in the wardrobe and be brought up to temperature via wifi control on your phone. Ive found a slow heat soak is the best for warming the doll right through and holds the temp longer, so being able to turn her on while you're still at work is a must. It will have 2 temp probes, one can be placed inside a cavity and the other on a breast or area prone to overheating so there is no chance of melting a tpe doll. Strategically placed pockets can be used for warming inserts, lube and toys too. All wrapped in a good layer of insulation, It will be like a temperature controlled cocoon for your fun times!
Im planning to start building it now, what do you guys think? Do you think there would also be a market for this kind of thing?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

While a heating blanket may not be the best choice (primarily because of the difficulty in conducting heat throughout the doll, and there's also a risk of the temperature getting too high, which could melt the TPE), it can make winter more comfortable for you and your doll.
Dolls Electric Heating Blanket: https://www.coeros.com/wp-admin/post.ph ... ction=edit

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Mr-e
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr-e »

I would be wary of the USB heating rods. Would you mind posting a picture of the one you received from Lush with your 153? Specifically the box and instructions? I lost mine. Thanks in advance.

I had good luck using a heated throw blanket on low with mine since she lives in a cabin and its cold for 8 months of the year.

rupert_brooks1845
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rupert_brooks1845 »

Cuddle it for some time and it will get warm.
Tried heating rod before but it took so long and had to always check to not overheat.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Like many have said already ,
Heated blankets ARE NOT recommended.
It is absolutely playing with fire.
I ignored the precautions once and melted Anastasias ankle pretty bad!.

That said ,I use one too still .
The heated blanket i use is a sunbeam digital with auto shutoff.
DISCLAIMER, this is in regards to TPE dolls .
I'm in no way saying what I'm about to say is "SAFE AND HARMLESS" Using electric blankets with dolls is extremely dangerous to your doll.
If you do the method I describe, you do so on your own accord .

( 1)
On the bare mattress, I spread the electric blanket out completely flat and then I have a moving blanket over the top of the electric blanket .
Then the regular bed clothes.
( sham ,fitted sheet)

Then I lay my bed doll down in the spooning position how I like.
And cover her just as if she were sleeping.
IMG_20231126_003504.jpg
IMG_20231126_003504.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 411 times
(2) NEVER TURN YOUR BLANKET COMPLETELY UP !!!!.
no more than half. And once you get into bed with her, TURN IT OFF!
Never leave on for hours on end or unsupervised.
Slide a hand under her heaviest parts to check warmth ( in Sara's case ,her hips)
If it's pretty warm for you,it's way too hot for her.

( 3) keep the room as close to 75 as your comfortable.

(4) it's not a bad idea to dress her with a sleep outfit complete with socks and underwear.
17010155596002154979976748509187.jpg
17010155596002154979976748509187.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 411 times
About an hour like this and she will be welcoming to snuggle next to and your body heat will take care of the rest .
She will still have cool spots ,like fingers and lower legs and the top sides of her that were furthest away from the electric blanket.
But I accept these because even real women have cool extremities.

This is my tried and true method . And this has been working for me with out failures or damage.
It is very easy to over do it and a electric blanket mark(s) are very tricky to remove and it will never be "right" again .I don't wish it on another doll owner.

Also , I don't have sex with my bed doll so I can't attest to how warm she gets "inside".
But between her thighs is "a comfortable room temp" especially in the morning.

INFORMATIONS