www.siliconelovers.com

Warming up your doll.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
DA379542

Warming up your doll.

Post by DA379542 »

I purchased a Camille 153cm E Lushdoll doll from Silicone Lovers. The factory photos look quite good. I am awaiting delivery. Being my first doll, I'm a little concerned she will be a little cold to the touch. I have never seen, let alone been intimate with a sex doll before. Any advice on using the heating rod, or perhaps an electric blanket to warm her up? I'm not familiar with TPE, and don't know what's safe to use and is effective. Any sound advice would be more than welcome, thank you.
LDL.
Attachments
WechatIMG401.jpg
WechatIMG401.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1345 times
WechatIMG407.jpg
WechatIMG407.jpg (891.74 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
WechatIMG400.jpg
WechatIMG400.jpg (5.43 MiB) Viewed 1345 times
WechatIMG399.jpg
WechatIMG399.jpg (5.89 MiB) Viewed 1345 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Warming up your doll.

Post by seagull »

My bed buddy lives in my bed, so always bed temperature
Our winters aren't too bad but have used a heating pad for a few hours to warm the doll a little above room temperature, setting 4/5
Body heat & vigorous exercise takes care of the rest of the warming
Summer is a different story, no heating needed at all, kinda the opposite but I'm not allowed to drag the refrigerator into my bedroom :(

All of my bed heating has been high quality thermostatically controlled with safety switching, never had an issue with over heating or fires
If the doll is mid 20s Centigrade, that's close enough for me to be comfortable :thumbs_up:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My TPE gal is certainly cooler than a human, but not unpleasantly so. Never takes more than a good cuddle to warm her up.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

TPE is not cold to the touch it's more like cool and it warms very fast on close contact. Also I got a heating rod with my doll, but the thing is useless and takes like hour to even warm up. You don't need those too she get warm fast down there too :), but if something perhaps heating blanket with multiple levels. I have heating blanket and winter is now coming so have to see do I need to use it or not. They cost like 50 bucks anyway so not pricey and also comfy for own use as well :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

I bought a Biddeford electric blanket to warm her up a bit. I really don't care to hump a corpse. I haven't tried it yet. I'm terrified it will damage my TPE doll, man that would suck!
LDL

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

You can use a heating blanket but be careful not to leave her on for too long (no more than a few hours)

I melted my doll's ass that way, learn from my mistakes!

Nowadays I use a space heater in a small closet to heat the doll up while she's hanging. I do also use the heating rods, they are good but take about 20-30 minutes to fully heat up the pussy. Don't overdo it either.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

baphometric wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:37 am You can use a heating blanket but be careful not to leave her on for too long (no more than a few hours)

I melted my doll's ass that way, learn from my mistakes!
Before I retired I was an electrician and I have see a bedroom gutted by fire through leaving an electric blanket on. I know modern electric blankets are thermostatically controlled but like anything they can go wrong. Please don't leave your doll wrapped in an electric blanket unattended. It could not only destroy you doll but your home as well. In the fire I saw no humans or dolls were injured. Please take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

LaveenDollLover wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:59 pm I purchased a Camille 153cm E Lushdoll doll from Silicone Lovers. The factory photos look quite good. I am awaiting delivery. Being my first doll, I'm a little concerned she will be a little cold to the touch. I have never seen, let alone been intimate with a sex doll before. Any advice on using the heating rod, or perhaps an electric blanket to warm her up? I'm not familiar with TPE, and don't know what's safe to use and is effective. Any sound advice would be more than welcome, thank you.
LDL.
Several tricks to use I found...

1. For really cold winter nights: Use a throw heating blanket. Place it on her, leave it on her for a couple of hours low heat. Check on her regularly. Try and get a decent heating blanket not a cheap one, something with all the heating numbers and an auto cut-off.
2. When it's not that cold, but cold enough that you feel it on her, use one of those warm blankets. My doll came with an innocent enough looking thin pink blanket. I ignored it for months, but on one particularly cold night when I was already in bed and she was cold, I tried this blanket, and wow! It really took the cold off. She was now comfortable to put a hand over or just sleep next to. It could be one of those thermal blankets that suck heat from me and passes some to her. I dunno, it don'y look like anything special. I use it now that the autumn nights are coming in.
3.Never used a heating rod, but from what I've seen they're not so effective at heating the whole doll, just the inner parts for the 'nookie'.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Socratus is on the money with the suggestion to purchase a decent heating blanket

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/uk/pro ... -blankets/
Not endorsing these products but with Auto shut-off and half a dozen heat settings is kinda the minimum standard for anything used to warm a doll up

I've only used the mid settings (3 or 4) for warming my bed buddy and the heater has an electrical fault Auto switchoff, I'm paranoid :)

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

My heatblanket also have auto shutdown it's good feature to have on these type of products! :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

Well, I purchased a Biddeford queen size electric blanket for my first doll. I still haven't received delivery of the doll, " must be a slow boat from China!!!! Ugh!!!. Anyhow, I live in Arizona. It's stupid crazy hot here in the summer. Living in 120° temperatures screws with your body. I feel cold at 80-90°. It gets a wee bit chilly here in December and January. If my doll is at like 75-80°, probably too cold for me. I just pray I don't destroy my new doll trying to heat her up! But I really don't want to hump a corpse......
LDL.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Its going to sound odd but i cuddle for a bit and makeup. My body heat warms up the gals. Plus the cool feeling in the start is stress relieving to me.

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

I moved from Massachusetts to Arizona 22 years ago. Winters in MA. Were pretty dam cold! After living in an extremely warm climate, and I'm not joking, crazy flipping hot! Your body and blood vessels really do acclimate to the heat. So cold and me really don't mix well. I'm also a bit concerned that the TPE will degrade in such a harsh dry climate. I had a pair of work boots I never wore much stored inside my closet in my air conditioned home for a few years. I decided to wear them one day. The soles of the boots actually fell off walking around. They had dry rotted to the point of actually falling off. I imagine crazy dry heat low humidity Arizona won't be kind to my doll either.....
LDL

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Other than tossing a blanket over her, I just grab on and she warms quickly. Kind of like the coolness.

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

I'm an older gentleman, of higher intellect. But I am brand new to this doll lifestyle. I know absolutely zero about life like sex dolls, their maintenance, or how to enjoy them. All I can do is read posts here. And hope for some good sage advice!
LDL.

INFORMATIONS