www.wmdolls.com

Fixed or removable insert

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DA379542

Fixed or removable insert

Post by DA379542 »

When buying a love doll, which is better? A fixed or removable insert Vag? I know the fixed is more natural and pretty. But removable easier to maintain. How about usage and how it feels. Which is better?
LDL

Silverback5199

Re: Fixed or removable insert

Post by Silverback5199 »

I’ve had both, Isabella had removable and Eden has fixed, to be honest I’m still torn down the middle myself, in terms of what feels the best I don’t think there’s much difference but maybe fixed just about wins as with removable your kind of entering 2 holes, that said removable Is definitely easier when it comes to clean up, but does break the immersion a little, I get a bit paranoid with fixed that I’ve cleaned and dried well enough as the thought of mould is frightening, but you soon learn a good technique. All in all I think fixed just about wins for me because I prioritise immersion.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

For me a removable insert has been a pain. Kinda wish I'd stuck with non-removable and just lived with the cleaning. Maybe I got a dud. I don't know.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

Thank you for your insight. Waiting on my first doll to arrive. I chose insertable because I have no idea what I'm doing lol

LDL.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

I don’t think it’s a big deal either way, both have their pros and cons, like I say in terms of feeling I haven’t noticed a real difference, I almost had to flip a coin myself when ordering Eden lol.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

LaveenDollLover wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:55 am When buying a love doll, which is better? A fixed or removable insert Vag? I know the fixed is more natural and pretty. But removable easier to maintain. How about usage and how it feels. Which is better?
LDL
100% fixed. I had removable and no more. There is few brands that does removable right and probably the only ones i would try from. If i am right zelex does it for their 170cm inspirational series. As long as the replacement has the whole thing i would try and by whole thing i mean the labia included. But i would prefer fixed over removable and that is also my advice.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

chacka

Post by chacka »

for TPE: yes fixed is fine unless, youre under western average or want to use heating rods.
wm dolls dont make their holes that snug, you could solve that by inserting a 3rd party insert. ive had the misfortune of ruining a perfectly good doll by heating the vagina to long, if she was an insert itd be just a replacement insert. its nice to have a warm hole to stick willy into, but with a fixed heating it up is a risk.

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

I just received a DS145+ silicone doll with an insert, my first silicone and first insert. For photography, the fixed is much more realistic. For cleaning up, the insert is the way to go. The DS insert has a labia and is textured and feels just as good as fixed in my opinion. But not as eye appealing
Attachments
20230908_103830.jpg
20230908_103830.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1127 times
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April
CST 150 Ada, #C04 shared with Allison, #C10

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

This is a frequent subject, but here goes:

The vaginal canal plug falling out and water getting into the doll during cleaning isn't a problem I hear about from insert owners. Also, the built in ones have exactly one texture, and if you play with yours as often as I do you will wear it out. Lovedolls.com has inserts with external labia and 8 different textures: https://lovedolls.com/collections/sex-d ... ble-vagina
If you trim down the external flap the external labia can be the only thing protruding from your doll like a large inner labia and there will be minimal mess ro clean up, oftentimes none outside of the insert which can be flipped inside out for cleaning in the sink. Also, if you feel the urge to go again after cleaning you can just slip another insert in while the previous one dries.
I have purchased several fixed dolls over the years and I inevitably have to convert them to take inserts as they wear down and start to tear.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

Thank you all for the insight!
LDL.

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

A secondary question if may please ask, and would appreciate some sagely advice. When inserting the removable vag, some sites say lube it with powder in order to insert it into the doll. Others say use Vasiline or Astro Glide. Any advice there? I was thinking powder might be the better option, but I know less than a door knob! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions and knowledge!
LDL.

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

Powder works well on silicone
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April
CST 150 Ada, #C04 shared with Allison, #C10

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

Mine is a TPE doll, does that matter? I was thinking if I use a viscus lube like Astro Glide, the insert might slide around inside the doll during penetration. But I don't know....
LDL.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

LaveenDollLover wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:51 pm Mine is a TPE doll, does that matter? I was thinking if I use a viscus lube like Astro Glide, the insert might slide around inside the doll during penetration. But I don't know....
LDL.
I was using lube with my doll to put the insert in and it was wrong i noticed later. Lube makes the insert move around and the insert whole can shift and you can go in between vagina wall and insert. Powder makes it stay in place, less chances for the insert to shift his place. We all found out if we like insert or not the hard way. I was enthusiastic about it also how easy cleaning will be, but sex wasn't so enjoyable as every time i had to make i stick it in the right hole. So yeah my little willy agrees with fixed.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

DA379542

Post by DA379542 »

Well, my next doll will be a while off. But next time I will try a fixed va JJ. I have my eye on the Starpery 148cm F Zoey. She looks delicious! And what an ass!!! Maybe a Christmas present for myself. If me and the doll thing work out.
LDL.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230909-001918.png
Screenshot_20230909-001918.png (820.47 KiB) Viewed 916 times

INFORMATIONS