www.6yedollglobal.com/

I went and did something stupid. (Got myself a 161-J)

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I went and did something stupid. (Got myself a 161-J)

Post by Sofia dolll »

spookylittleboy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:27 am
Sofia dolll wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:31 pm What skin color did you get and which vendor did you buy from? I’m in the market for a 161j as well but don’t know who to buy from?

Are her breasts gel breasts with the new skeleton?
I ordered her with natural skin color, full gel breasts and evo skeleton.
Thanks for reply. She’s a future order for me

Kristoff743
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kristoff743 »

Oh man this doll is amazing, if only had the strength to manage such weight I would for sure buy it! You will surely enjoy it!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:48 pm That's definitely the 161 J, the wide hips, and chubby stomach don't lie :mrgreen:

Prepare to enter the thic-zone :evilbat:
+1. Labia is all 161J. So is the waist. :wink:

Get in that core work, you're gonna need it!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

Wel got some interesting news today. Finally recieved shipping number(S). Thats right, turns out she's so heavy they had to split her into 2 packages to ship 8O

With a bit of luck pickup wil be this week and then I imagine 2 weeks for the smaller package by air and the larger one wil probably be 4-6 weeks by ground.

I'll literaly be getting head before pussy :haha4:

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Wonderful. Can’t wait for the arrival, unpacking n first impression pics….not that you’ll take many 😉😏

So want the 161J to be my next doll…just gotta convince the wife lol

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

spookylittleboy

Wel her head arrived yesterday evening by surprise. Tracking on the box stopped a week and a half ago. Suddenly i get an update it arrived in europe and then the doorbel rang. lol.

The head came with a little something extra i ordered out of curiousity will have to see how that works out fantasy/story wise later once the body gets here eventually.

Quick question to all doll owners. Any pointers on taking care of the synthetic wigs that come with these dolls? I know they are cheap wigs and in the past i didnt realy bother
with maintenance but some of the wigs i really like and dont want to keep cutting the knots out of or throwing them away entirely.

Ive tried washing them with shampoo and stuff but nothing really seems to help prevent or fix the knotting. I had some success with the tangle teaser but eventually the knots win.
Shorter wigs have this issue less ofcourse but even they will eventually succumb.

Checked around the forum and some say special wig shampoo helps but those are generaly realy expensive. Any help would be apreciated thanks.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

whiterose wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:40 pm Yep, looking (and weighing) like that, she will be the death of you for sure. :) Was gonna ask you what you wanted on your tombstone, but I think I can guess:

HERE LIES SPOOKYLITTLEBOY; HE DIED A HAPPY MAN.

All kidding aside, congratulations! and I wish her a swift and safe journey.
😅😆😂..

Spookylittlebody just want to say her backside is a real woman!! What beautiful body curves on this big lady , you will have a full time in every way soon..🙏🥰

And think positive I knew once a woman almost looking like her but with not that big boobs, she weighed almost 90 kg but your doll it’s only 55 so you have saved 35 kg 😅😉
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

She is welcome in the " thicc doll a day " thread once you get her
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

spookylittleboy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:05 am Wel her head arrived yesterday evening by surprise. Tracking on the box stopped a week and a half ago. Suddenly i get an update it arrived in europe and then the doorbel rang. lol.

The head came with a little something extra i ordered out of curiousity will have to see how that works out fantasy/story wise later once the body gets here eventually.

Quick question to all doll owners. Any pointers on taking care of the synthetic wigs that come with these dolls? I know they are cheap wigs and in the past i didnt realy bother
with maintenance but some of the wigs i really like and dont want to keep cutting the knots out of or throwing them away entirely.

Ive tried washing them with shampoo and stuff but nothing really seems to help prevent or fix the knotting. I had some success with the tangle teaser but eventually the knots win.
Shorter wigs have this issue less ofcourse but even they will eventually succumb.

Checked around the forum and some say special wig shampoo helps but those are generaly realy expensive. Any help would be apreciated thanks.
hello mate from a fellow European. Glad to hear first bit arrived.
I've bought two professional wigs for real people (like for those who go through cancer treatment etc) and the cheapest costs 400euros but you can go to a 1000 depending on the wig. I keep them for a very special occasion, otherwise, I've bought a bunch of wigs through this link:
https://www.joom.com/en/stores/5b1258288b4513034764a851
It's a safe online store, shipping takes time but very cheep and reasonable stuff on there.
Their wigs are even cheeper that those which you can buy on sexysexdoll.com and so on, they are not excellent by any means, but definitely better than those which arrive with the doll, the ones with the doll are really bad.
As for taking care of the wig, use shampoo, rinse with water and dry it out.
ps: the online store is Latvian and not russian (in case you're wondering why many reviews are in russian)
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

spookylittleboy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:05 am Wel her head arrived yesterday evening by surprise. Tracking on the box stopped a week and a half ago. Suddenly i get an update it arrived in europe and then the doorbel rang. lol.

I talked to a friend earlier , who is a pro hair stylist working with hair extensions , this purpose was for my own doll that have synthetic implanted hair. My friend told that it is necessary to regularly wash synthetic hair but what’s most important when washing it is to use a shampoo that are not containing any silicon or sulfates, because these additives will make the hair soon severely tangled. Also to wash it very gentle with no rubbing movements , only gently massaging in schampoo with your fingertips .
At least I will follow her advise
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

spookylittleboy

Suppose its update time:

Was working on writing a story with jokes and laughs and stuff. But will keep this short and to the point for now.

The doll has arrived. Out of the blue with no warnings. I was lucky to be home when he rang the doorbel.
Box arrived in great condition as did the doll. Tho there are issue with the doll herself in regards to my specifications
that i need to work out with the seller first.

Some prelimanary photo's:
Opened box
Opened box
IMG_20231013_130818_1.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 682 times
Sitting in box
Sitting in box
IMG_20231013_133911.jpg (3.96 MiB) Viewed 682 times
First attempt with bra
First attempt with bra
IMG_20231013_191818.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 682 times

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

those boobies, mmmh, sucking on them for hours, congrats :multi:
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

spookylittleboy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:35 am First attempt with bra
Well spookylittleboy, all I can say to this first attempt is…

DAMN!! 😍👏🙌

IMG_1748.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 672 times
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Thanks for the update on receiving her. I was wondering how she was packaged since I recently order the same doll last week.
Those melons are indeed huge, also you might wanna giver her light color bra instead of dark ones. Those dark bra straps will definitely stain her.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

spookylittleboy

Thanks for the advice but so far the bra's have not left any stains. Due to the extreme size of the bra i had to order in the more expensive segment.
They seem to be good quality material. I did wash them once in the washing machine before use. I put them in a little lingerie bag to protect them
and then just let the machine do its work.

The real test wil come with a skirt i have its red and after 2 dozen washes it still stained other dolls so bit reluctant to try that on her. did get a tiny
tpe block for repairs wil test on that next time.

So far she appears great. tpe is way softer then wm wich feels realy nice. The only real drawback on the doll is the weight, but the plump fleshy squishyness
of the body does compensate for that.

Right now im working on finding a head/neck connector. She came with that click connect or magnetic connector wich unfortunatly is a bit rubish. Her head
keeps popping of everytime you touch her. So looking around the local hardware stores for old fashioned screw connector size m16 iirc.

For those interested in such things:
managed to finally get yoga pants on her.
managed to finally get yoga pants on her.
IMG_20231015_121909.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 606 times
Anyways much to do. More to follow in time.

INFORMATIONS