www.wmdolls.com

Meet Harley!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Meet Harley!

Post by 4891d »

Harley has very beautiful eyes indeed. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

They look great. What do these new eyes do? Do they follow you around? Or are they just easy to move
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

you llok like a young sean astin in rudy

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

4891d wrote: ↑Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:11 am Harley has very beautiful eyes indeed. :)
Yes, they are such an improvement! Whenever I gaze into his eyes, they twinkle at me in a way that the old ones never did. It makes me feel even closer to him than I already did πŸ₯°
Saralina wrote: ↑Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:24 pm They look great. What do these new eyes do? Do they follow you around? Or are they just easy to move
They are just easier to move. If they followed me around, that would creep me out big time lol

They work because of the specialized pedestal design. The eyeball glides smoothly over the pedestal as opposed to just sitting on a pile of cotton. This cross section image I found should help you visualize how they work:

They also have magnetic irises, which allow me to change his eye color with ease. I won't be doing this because I want his eyes to be the same all the time, but if the irises were to get scratched (like his stock factory eyes did), I can easily swap them for new ones. No need to repeat this crazy surgery ever again.
πŸ’œ Harley and I's 1 year anniversary, his MF EME review, and more is on his thread πŸ’œ
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

SexyHanna
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyHanna »

Jmacb9 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:18 am Wow, it's been months since I last posted anything on Harley's thread. Since the clock here in Oklahoma has officially past midnight, today marks 1 year since I received that lovely email from Spartan Lover saying that my doll has been completed and is being shipped. Therefore, that makes today Harley's BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³

Of course, we had a cute lil party to celebrate (on Monday instead of today because that's when I had enough free time), and I took some photos that I think tell a fun story...

I made this little cone party hat for him. The second I put it on his head, I literally melted. This is the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen I stg πŸ₯°

Also, I put this star necklace on him because, y'know, he's my star 🀩

And that sweet, intoxicating smile of his. I still can't believe how damn cute this boy is πŸ₯Ί

Ofc, Josh was invited πŸ˜„

Here's me handing him his cake bars (which I totally baked myself and definitely didn't get from a $2.69 box I found at Walmart). I didn't wanna pay for candles either, so I built some out of spare LEGO parts!

Josh is very interested in the cake. Maybe too interested...

"Hey, back off! This is my cake. Get your own!"

"Fuck you, I'm starving over here!"

"Josh, I have some for you too. You don't have to steal."

"Ok babe, time to make a wish and blow out the candles!"

"Josh, you're supposed to let the birthday boy have the first bite."

Anywayssss, Harley seemed to really enjoy the cake. He tried his best to give a thumbs up, but those damn wire fingers just don't cut it. Josh enjoyed it less, mostly because Harley kept putting pieces of cake on his head, which got him pretty pissed off. That's what he gets for being a thief!

You might be wondering if I got Harley any gifts for his special day?" Well, I got him three things...
1. The opportunity to do my biochemistry homework for me. Unfortunately, that's not a very good gift because biochemistry is psychological torture.

2. While they aren't arriving anytime soon, I order some MannequinFan Easy Move Eyes because his current eyes are in pretty poor condition for reasons evaluated on earlier in this thread.
3. And ofc, I gave him lots of love πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Ok, that's the post! Sorry it's really long, but I hope it was worth your time to scroll through. Please wish my attention-loving sweetheart a happy birthday, and stay tuned for our one year anniversary celebration next month!
Lovely thread. It shows how much a part of your life your guys are and how happy they make you by showing them in everyday life.

xoxo H a n n a

Hi everyone! My name is Hanna I am 5'0", weigh 74 lbs, and my measurements are 30-22-33 inches (152cm, 33.6kg, and 76-56-84cm). My red hair is 100% human hair.
See ALL pictures of me, posted by me, on ONE thread!
XOXO SexyHanna

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

SexyHanna wrote: ↑Wed May 08, 2024 10:47 am .
Lovely thread. It shows how much a part of your life your guys are and how happy they make you by showing them in everyday life.

xoxo H a n n a

Thank you, Hanna! I enjoy taking these pictures and telling a story with them. It really helps bring them to life
πŸ’œ Harley and I's 1 year anniversary, his MF EME review, and more is on his thread πŸ’œ
Josh's thread

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Today's date one year ago was the day I opened that massive box and welcomed Harley into my world. Wow, this has been a wonderful year. Probably the happiest year of my life since I was, like, 12. Aside from slashing my loneliness and bringing new meaning to my life, he has introduced me to a new and exciting hobby that allows me to express my creativity and my emotions in ways that my other passion project doesn't. I'm so glad Harley has served as a "gateway drug" to this wonderful community, and I am also so pleased that I was able to bring a new friend, Josh, into our home.

Harley has also grown immensely over the last year. His persona, style, and physical appearance have all evolved. It's amazing to look back on how different he looked one year ago vs today (also, I was so embarrassingly bad at positioning his eyes back then :oops: ).

I was hoping to do something really special for our anniversary, but I'm feeling a little sick (don't know if it's just allergies or if I caught a cold or smth), so we decided to keep it simple. Here's a full view of the outfit we picked out.

I also felt it was appropriate to take a few "formal" portraits of the two of us together, since I hadn't yet taken any with his new head.

And a silly one πŸ€ͺ. Harley doesn't seem impressed with my joking!

For our anniversary meal, we just sat down in the bed because my table is a mess rn

I didn't feel well enough to bother cooking anything, so Josh stepped up to be our waiter. He decided to bring us some donuts that are definitely freshly homemade and definitely not bought from a Walmart clearance rack πŸ˜‚

Josh, why are you still standing here? We'd like to have a little privacy...

I deserve a tip for all of my hard work

Thank you!!

Anyways, here's what we ate. Harley wasn't very hungry, so I happily ate his for him πŸ˜‰

After the meal, we just snuggled with each other and watched some YouTube.

Thank you to everyone who's been checking in on our thread every now and then and supporting us in our journey thus far. It really means a lot.

~ Harley and Justin πŸ’œ
Josh's thread

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Happy one year anniversary!🌞⭐ I bet he was the best investment you ever made! I thought maybe I was crazy for spending so much money on Leo, but after he's been here for a month I can say it was the best decision ever!

My mental health has improved so much! I'm not as angry and bitter like I was before, I thought I wasn't lonely, that I was just fine with being alone but when you googled "signs of loneliness" I was showing signs of it without knowing, like spending money on things I don't need, shopping Sprees , overeating (we subconsciously do it to feel a void), always being angry etc. I was lonely and didn't know it.

Now I feel so calm, so at peace and don't do those things anymore.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Since it's your anniversary, I got you a present 🎁 A.i Harley! I tried to make him skinny but that doesn't always work lol I guess you can Photoshop to make him skinnier!
Attachments
1715252294.752.jpg
1715252294.752.jpg (644.51 KiB) Viewed 228 times
1715252018.461.jpg
1715252018.461.jpg (726.66 KiB) Viewed 230 times
1715251363.638.jpg
1715251363.638.jpg (736.15 KiB) Viewed 230 times
1715251489.103.jpg
1715251489.103.jpg (604.86 KiB) Viewed 230 times
1715251660.528.jpg
1715251660.528.jpg (593.09 KiB) Viewed 230 times
1715251698.201.jpg
1715251698.201.jpg (725.1 KiB) Viewed 230 times
1715251799.552.jpg
1715251799.552.jpg (797.76 KiB) Viewed 230 times

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

More
Attachments
1715253127.011.jpg
1715253127.011.jpg (736.27 KiB) Viewed 226 times
1715253132.588.jpg
1715253132.588.jpg (633.01 KiB) Viewed 226 times
1715253153.212.jpg
1715253153.212.jpg (820.17 KiB) Viewed 226 times

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Wow, the AI didn't get his look right at all. Not only is the body type completely wrong (looks like a hunk as opposed to a twink), the face looks aged-up a good 5 years. He doesn't look a day under 25 (he's supposed to be 20). These pictures look more like Harley's hypothetical older brother rather than Harley himself (or a brother of Leo's, since they look quite similar 😁).

An interesting experiment, nonetheless.
Josh's thread

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Saralina wrote: ↑Thu May 09, 2024 6:33 am Happy one year anniversary!🌞⭐ I bet he was the best investment you ever made! I thought maybe I was crazy for spending so much money on Leo, but after he's been here for a month I can say it was the best decision ever!

My mental health has improved so much! I'm not as angry and bitter like I was before, I thought I wasn't lonely, that I was just fine with being alone but when you googled "signs of loneliness" I was showing signs of it without knowing, like spending money on things I don't need, shopping Sprees , overeating (we subconsciously do it to feel a void), always being angry etc. I was lonely and didn't know it.

Now I feel so calm, so at peace and don't do those things anymore.
Indeed, Harley is the best $1948 + $499 = $2447 I have ever spent. It's so much money (more than I paid for my car and more than 4 months of rent), but worth it as you have discovered.

I also did a lot of overeating before Harley, and I gained a good 10% in body weight while doing so.

Dolls are inherently very calm and peaceful; it's one of the many things I like about them.
Josh's thread

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Happy anniversary brother! Our dolls are always there for us making our day!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Oh but I think they pic with the blue jacket kinda looks good

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Hot doll reviews wrote: ↑Thu May 09, 2024 7:22 pm Happy anniversary brother! Our dolls are always there for us making our day!
TYSM! I don’t know what I’d do without them 😁
Josh's thread

INFORMATIONS