www.sm-doll.com

Do you like the women with big boobs?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.

Do you like the women with big boobs?

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 79

foofighter12

Re: Do you like the women with big boobs?

Post by foofighter12 »

lexico wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:03 am I'm happy that people who like large breasts are represented and have lots of options.

But for those of us who like moderate breasts, it's frustrating how limited our options are.

What's odd to me is, even though lots of discussions reveal clearly how many guys like moderate breasts, manufacturers often seem clueless. I've seen discussions where manufacturers post puzzled comments like "I thought all guys like large breasts?"

This poll shows that even though the majority of guys like big boobs, a sizable number don't! And that's in a poll that is somewhat biased in its wording!
I think doll manufacturers should innovate in this area by allowing customers to select the breast size of the doll they want (I know of one brand that already does this on this forum). The moment this becomes a reality across all brands, there will be a whole lot less frustration amongst customers.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

foofighter12 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:14 am
lexico wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:03 am I'm happy that people who like large breasts are represented and have lots of options.

But for those of us who like moderate breasts, it's frustrating how limited our options are.

What's odd to me is, even though lots of discussions reveal clearly how many guys like moderate breasts, manufacturers often seem clueless. I've seen discussions where manufacturers post puzzled comments like "I thought all guys like large breasts?"

This poll shows that even though the majority of guys like big boobs, a sizable number don't! And that's in a poll that is somewhat biased in its wording!
I think doll manufacturers should innovate in this area by allowing customers to select the breast size of the doll they want (I know of one brand that already does this on this forum). The moment this becomes a reality across all brands, there will be a whole lot less frustration amongst customers.
That is a good point. The biggest hurdle I can see though is either having to have multiple full body molds or making the mold modular so different breast molds can be attached, which would likely create another set of seam lines. Molds are likely one of the most costly investments in the manufacturing of dolls and it may not make sense financially to offer that many options if the sales may be low for certain breast sizes. The manufacturer you speak of only has a small handful of body options, so it may be more feasible for them.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:29 pm
foofighter12 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:14 am

That is a good point. The biggest hurdle I can see though is either having to have multiple full body molds or making the mold modular so different breast molds can be attached, which would likely create another set of seam lines. Molds are likely one of the most costly investments in the manufacturing of dolls and it may not make sense financially to offer that many options if the sales may be low for certain breast sizes. The manufacturer you speak of only has a small handful of body options, so it may be more feasible for them.
I was about to explain the same thing.

One thing I wish to happen soon though, is this... allow me to bring out some 2023 tech......

I hope soon, very soon, every doll manufacturer gets their hands on the necessary programs and equipment that can, within a few hours create a 100% match of whatever 3d image was carefully designed on a rather nice computer by a couple tecy savvy folks and make a mold of it.

Yes the technology is out there and yes it is that fast and that simple as long as you have people that know how to use those programs and plug all the precise measurements into the process.

Also yes,,,, this doesn't justify charging 3 arms, 7 legs and 4 lifetimes.
Smart business with the future in scope is making big moves, taking the big initial hit for themselves, to double or triple their income down the road.

If the process is followed precisely, there wouldn't be any need for trial and error.

Profiles could be saved into the program and offered as " base configurations " for the customers to decide on things like breast size, ass size, I mean the list goes on.

It's not impossible. It's 2023. Acquire the technology and put it to good use.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

I think that something alot of people forget or overlook is that doll breasts tend not to behave like the breasts of a real woman in regards to softness, dynamic movement, fluidity etc. Small to medium breasts look the part but have little to no dynamic movement (bounce, jiggle, sag etc.). It isn't until you get into the larger breast sizes that these qualities really start to become possible. Gel is generally only availible in C cup or larger, A and B cups are almost all solid breasts (I'm not aware a single one that isn't) with very little dynamic movement and softness.

Also, doll's are like scale models; a D cup (or any cup size) doll breast is physically much smaller than a D cup (or any cup size) breast of a real woman. A J, K or L cup on a real woman would be massive, on a doll..it's just acceptable. If you really pay attention to actual measurements of various dolls, you will see what I mean. One manufacturer's "C cup" bust is actually larger (cm) than their own "F cup" model! How does that work? It's because it would be an F cup if the doll was actually human sized rather than scaled down. Scaling the doll down, scales down all measurements including bust.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Image_1703642036370.jpg
Image_1703642036370.jpg (4.98 MiB) Viewed 153 times
Attachments
Image_1703642047854.jpg
Image_1703642047854.jpg (4.2 MiB) Viewed 153 times
Image_1703642041367.jpg
Image_1703642041367.jpg (5.03 MiB) Viewed 153 times
Image_1703642045679.jpg
Image_1703642045679.jpg (4.33 MiB) Viewed 153 times
Image_1703642043544.jpg
Image_1703642043544.jpg (4.32 MiB) Viewed 153 times
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

royabelle

Post by royabelle »

Thank you SM Doll!
Yes we like Dolls with big boobs.
But what you produce are not Dolls with big boobs.
It is so sensless.
Please produce in future Dolls with big boobs, like them:
Attachments
follow_me__ok__by_aiproject101_dg0k0ta-fullview (2).jpg
follow_me__ok__by_aiproject101_dg0k0ta-fullview (2).jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 101 times
dgakrj4-00dea99f-3825-4eda-863a-b5f8d4bb9de3 (2).png
dgakrj4-00dea99f-3825-4eda-863a-b5f8d4bb9de3 (2).png (2.71 MiB) Viewed 101 times
dg7kx52-6142ee96-d258-4959-bbc6-68625028bf45 (2).png
dg7kx52-6142ee96-d258-4959-bbc6-68625028bf45 (2).png (9.91 MiB) Viewed 101 times
bimbo_by_sexyrealistic_dgladcz-fullview (2).jpg
bimbo_by_sexyrealistic_dgladcz-fullview (2).jpg (612.42 KiB) Viewed 101 times
bimbo__547__by_ophelia_ai_dgmizb3-fullview (2).jpg
bimbo__547__by_ophelia_ai_dgmizb3-fullview (2).jpg (574.72 KiB) Viewed 101 times

INFORMATIONS