www.sm-doll.com

Do you like the women with big boobs?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.

Do you like the women with big boobs?

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 79

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Do you like the women with big boobs?

Post by tuffluv88 »

SMdoll wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:52 am IMG_20191204_110123.jpg

Give this lovely lady the bottom half of the 158G please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

There is no right answer to this .

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

"Do you like the women with big boobs?"

Is water wet?..

Yes! We need more options in silicone.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

I actually do like this shape a lot. 175cm that's 5'9", which is great, but 46kg, that's 101 pounds... I'd need a forklift!

When will SM apply their remarkable skills at weight-reduction to this doll? And how much could it be reduced?

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

SimonSays7 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:58 pm When will SM apply their remarkable skills at weight-reduction to this doll? And how much could it be reduced?
Not likely in TPE, due to TPE being poured in a molten state (hot/melted) v.s. silicone which is poured cold (ambient temperature) and cures by chemical reaction when a catalyst (platinum in this case) is introduced.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Dolltopsy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolltopsy »

Now this is a “If you like big Breasts” topic that’s not a complete letdown lol.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

DollCommander wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:21 pm
SimonSays7 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:58 pm When will SM apply their remarkable skills at weight-reduction to this doll? And how much could it be reduced?
Not likely in TPE, due to TPE being poured in a molten state (hot/melted) v.s. silicone which is poured cold (ambient temperature) and cures by chemical reaction when a catalyst (platinum in this case) is introduced.
I didn't realize that ALL of SM's weight-reduced dolls are silicon. I wonder if they'll do this 175L in weight-reduced silicon? Given the height, I presume it would still be quite heavy. Maybe 38kg at best, down from 46kg? If so, still a gut-buster for me, personally.

And yet I want the size and shape: the 150L has the boobs, but for me it's just too thin overall.

lexico

Post by lexico »

I'm happy that people who like large breasts are represented and have lots of options.

But for those of us who like moderate breasts, it's frustrating how limited our options are.

What's odd to me is, even though lots of discussions reveal clearly how many guys like moderate breasts, manufacturers often seem clueless. I've seen discussions where manufacturers post puzzled comments like "I thought all guys like large breasts?"

This poll shows that even though the majority of guys like big boobs, a sizable number don't! And that's in a poll that is somewhat biased in its wording!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

lexico wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:03 am I'm happy that people who like large breasts are represented and have lots of options.

But for those of us who like moderate breasts, it's frustrating how limited our options are.

What's odd to me is, even though lots of discussions reveal clearly how many guys like moderate breasts, manufacturers often seem clueless. I've seen discussions where manufacturers post puzzled comments like "I thought all guys like large breasts?"

This poll shows that even though the majority of guys like big boobs, a sizable number don't! And that's in a poll that is somewhat biased in its wording!

Respectfully I have to disagree with this entire logic.

This whole website is more packed full of dolls with flat or small cup sizes and less exotic bodies.

I'm on here several times a day refreshing the recent posts page and going through forums like crazy and I can tell you, there's more small tits on here than there is big tits.

You small boobs folks have way more options than us big boobs folks. 100% to, through and back.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

lexico wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:03 am I'm happy that people who like large breasts are represented and have lots of options.

Well to each their own. I hope everyone can find what they like. I am among those who are delighted that a good variety of dolls with big boobs are available. And now with gel breasts! I understand the frustration of people who think what they like is not well-represented. I'm pretty sure that the market is driven by what sells.

The variety of bodies available has taught me that my tastes can be quite specific. The "L-cup" dolls in this thread might be just *one* cup size too large for me, but that's not going to be a turn-off, just maybe..."more to handle" than I need. And more weight. Such choices are often trade-offs.

The whole cup-size thing seems pretty mysterious too: I sometimes think an H-cup is my ideal, but it seems inconsistent: the actual size, the proportions in relation to the body. And I won't know how I'll actually feel when handling the doll, until I receive it. I'm inclined to err on the side of larger: I've read of guys who wish they ordered larger breasts, whose tastes changed.

I *think* I'd love this 175L-cup. Looking at it, I find it very exciting. I could never handle 46kg though, or rather- regardless of physical training and lifting technique, I wouldn't dream of choosing a sex toy that heavy. I find my 31kg Jessica Piper too heavy and awkward, lol.

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

SMdoll wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:45 pm IMG_20191203_171715.jpg
Cutie🤩
Love her smile🥰
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Now I scrolled through this thread, I really like all your busty gals🤩
Fantastic job 👍
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

tuffluv88 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:54 am

This whole website is more packed full of dolls with flat or small cup sizes and less exotic bodies.

I'm on here several times a day refreshing the recent posts page and going through forums like crazy and I can tell you, there's more small tits on here than there is big tits.

You small boobs folks have way more options than us big boobs folks. 100% to, through and back.
This is absolutely the truth, certainly in silicone. Nearly every manufacturer has multiple options in A-D cup, some manufacturers entire lineup is nothing but small to lower end medium breasts. SM probably has the most variety in breast and body types, but still can use more large breasted options.
lexico wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:03 amThis poll shows that even though the majority of guys like big boobs, a sizable number don't! And that's in a poll that is somewhat biased in its wording!
Imo polls are nearly worthless (here, in regards to dolls or anywhere in regards to any subject). There are too many opportunities for the results to be skewed. Number of persons being polled, setting, location/region etc. It is way too easy to cherry pick scenarios to get the results you want to see.

But besides that, just think about how many women world wide get breast or butt implants v.s. reductions of either. There has got to be a reason. If I had to take a guess; I would guess that large breasts, ass and hips suggest fertility and the ability to sustain children. These features appeal to men on an instinctual level and have historically been desired/preffered for increased likelyhood of producing healthy offspring.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

lexico

Post by lexico »

tuffluv88 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:54 am

I wonder whether this is a good example of bias, from each of us! We are each saying that we think that doll offerings are biased against what we want. Both things can't be true.

My theory is that doll owners/buyers are very particular. Because of that, perhaps we are all prone to feeling that the specific vision we have is rather difficult to fulfill?
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

SM I'm just here again, to remind you, again....

Give the 175L the bottom half of the 158G.

I'll keep saying this every day until it's a real thing in the works.

Without the individual 10,000 dollar price tag.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

INFORMATIONS