www.sm-doll.com

160D review

Reviews on SM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
chevelle
Active Poster
Active Poster

160D review

Post by chevelle »

These are my impressions, yours might be different if you own one or get one. Not being negative just plainly stating my thoughts if something I say comes across as a negative.
Ordered this in stock doll on a Friday and it came in the next Wednesday via UPS, box was torn open along one side on the end but no damage, not sure if there was anything between the bottom of the feet and the end of the box that came out but there wasn't anything there but the foam the feet are wrapped in. There wasn't foam fitting expansion just blocks of harder foam with a blanket wrapped around it and some air bubble packs.
Their stated weight with head. 23kg/50.7 , what my scale says (with head) 26.8/59.1 lbs. 4kg/8lbs difference. This was with the head it came with, not the head I'm using which is about 1 lb heavier. You'd have to decide for yourself if the extra 8 lbs or so is a deal breaker, for me it's not. My original search was for between 50-65 lbs.
Height is right at what they state of 160cm/5'2".
Love the weight even being a little over what they stated. It does have the odd wrinkle in some positions because of the weight reduction I guess but nothing I can't live with due to the weight difference from a normal doll. i'll take that odd wrinkle over a 90lb doll all day long. Being able to just pick it up and move it without worrying about muscle sprains is well worth it.
The head that came with it is very nice , I don't see or can't seem to find it on their site so I have no idea what number it is, the moveable jaw and oral are very well done. I actually don't have it on the doll, I have a SY head S10 and it's pretty close in skin tone to not really be that noticable.
While it would have been nice for the shoulders to be a little wider, I understand with the Weight Reduction that's probably why they are only 1 foot wide, weight reduction will have it's drawbacks I guess.
Breasts and butt are the gel versions, the thighs aren't so huge they make positions unusable. Joints are good and tight but we'll see if they loosen over time. The breasts are maybe not as jiggly as they have in their animated gifs but I might not be hitting them as hard as they are, actually I'm not hitting them, I'm more just poking them. The butt is also pretty soft to me.
It has the upgraded hands and feet also and realistic veins here and there which is a nice touch. They aren't that noticable I guess since it's a tan version but you can still see them. I only saw one small spot with a imperfection but you have to look really hard to even see it, I didn't even see it on first inspection it was while I was washing it that I noticed it. The upgraded feet I don't think are made for standing long as the heel squishes out on the sides, they don't say you can stand it but in case you were thinking the upgrade meant really hard feet.
Body softness overall is good, it might be on the thin side for some people but for me personally I like it.
Overall very pleased with what I got. Would recommend them as a option for someone looking for a weight reduced doll but like I'd mentioned in the review I posted for their company be aware they didn't have free shipping and charged a paypal fee so expect to pay around 300ish more for the doll. This might be normal but the other 3 vendors I've used the past few months didn't charge for either of those.

INFORMATIONS