teddy-babes.com

Contacting Eighth Wonder

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
TP876

Contacting Eighth Wonder

Post by TP876 »

I ordered a Teddy Babe late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. At the time I didn't notice that there was no customer service number, only an email address. The only thing I received from them was an automatically sent email. I emailed them on Tuesday evening asking about the usual things and have still not gotten a response.

I tried finding a phone number from the address on their site and it turns out that the address is of a shipping company that frequently works with them. The guy I spoke to was helpful. He didn't have a phone number but he offered to send them a message on my behalf. I declined but told him I would take him up on the offer if I don't hear anything in the next few days.

I looked up Eighth Wonder on it's own and found an address very close to the shipping company which I assume is them. I tried calling the listed number but only got a recorded message that said the mailbox was full and I couldn't leave a message.

Does anyone have a customer service number for them or any other ideas on how to contact them? I know it hasn't been that long of a wait thus far but it would be nice to converse with someone to know things are running on track. I don't know how the dolls or shipped or anything like that and I would just like to touch base with someone. My credit card is still in the pending state so I assume she hasn't been shipped yet.

Anyone have any ideas or experiences to share? By the way I ordered an Akiko doll.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Contacting Eighth Wonder

Post by Missionary »

Please, slow down. Everything will work out fine.
8thW has been in business for 13+ years. I bought over 2 dozen Dolls from them.
Maybe they are busy fulfilling the special-sales orders.
They do not charge your card until your Babe is shipped by FEDEX.
Use but please do not abuse this email address: admin@teddy-babes.com and be patient, please.
Akiko is a pretty Babe. Mine was born in 2013 and she is still in great shape.
Start thinking about silicon inserts and water-based lubricant if you have more than cuddling on your mind.
Enjoy
Akiko.JPG
Akiko.JPG (104.79 KiB) Viewed 619 times

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Contacting Eighth Wonback yo me last night.der

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Jenni got back to me last night. Jt took 2 days but they are helping.
My new doll will take some time because she's a custom job with light blue Lisa eyes which are normallt green.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

TP876

Post by TP876 »

I got a response via email today and a shipping number from FedEx.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

I sold TeddyBabes for many years and worked closely with Dave and Jenni. They like to keep their private life private but have always delivered and looked after their customers. Glad things worked out. In these days of 24/7 global business it is difficult for small family businesses to cover. So expect us little guys will usually take a few days off once in awhile :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

arcane1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by arcane1 »

I ordered mine on Sunday and got the tracking number tonight. I actually expected it to take a few weeks. Pretty excited for my first teddy babe!

INFORMATIONS