www.sino-doll.com

“Pro-Soft" Experience Program

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: “Pro-Soft" Experience Program

Post by goofy_dr_love »

mboul76 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:09 pm
chevelle wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:33 am Happen to know what body size that is in the full body video?
I would like to know this as well.
If you are referring to the test video with super giggle big boobs is the 160 cm H cup T21 head.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

chevelle
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chevelle »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:02 pm
mboul76 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:09 pm
chevelle wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:33 am Happen to know what body size that is in the full body video?
I would like to know this as well.
If you are referring to the test video with super giggle big boobs is the 160 cm H cup T21 head.
Thanks Goofy, 82 lbs so that will be a hard pass from me unless they've done some serious weight reduction.

BBdolllover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BBdolllover »

Would like to have the pro-soft boobs tester as well.
Bezlya 2.0 161CM / Yunlan
Bezlya 2.2 161CM / Jiegeng (Black Eyes)
Bezlya 2.2 CF 160CM / Jiegeng (Blue Eyes / Moveable Jaw)
Bezlya 2.2 CF 145CM / Yóu yóu

Elsababe 150CM XL / Inoue Miu (SOLD)

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

Sino-doll wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:37 am Since the launched of new upgraded softness "Pro-Soft", many customers are curious about the practical experience.
First, we would like to share two factory videos for "Pro-Soft" here.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

The newly upgraded "Pro-Soft" completely subverts the traditional method of removing the weight-reducing layer and adding soft silicone to achieve the effect of softening. It is a thorough reform and fundamentally solves the problem. For the weight-reducing layer, Sino-doll has been tirelessly testing and adjusting the adhesion between the material and the silicone, and finally achieved a soft feel that is infinitely close to real people from the inside to the outside. Neither will the weight-reducing layer be sacrificed to significantly increase the weight, nor will delamination occur because the material of the weight-reducing layer is incompatible with its own silicone material. The real softness is not about taking shortcuts, letting alone changing concepts secretly. The so-called "Pro-Soft" is professional, compared with the non-updated version, the softness is increased by up to 20%, and at the same time, it achieves "softening without adding weight, softening without delamination."

---“Pro-Soft" Experience Program---
There is a great chance for those who like to purchase a new doll from Sino-doll, but still hesitate because of the softness.
For testing the softness of "Pro-soft", one could buy a Silicone vagina and ass from Sino-doll, like the photos below shown.
DDC66FE8-8F8B-41E5-85D0-29A372CF8193.jpeg
B9D704A1-7285-40D4-AE5B-71C399B3C6E6.jpeg
637950CA-DD03-432A-A969-870F94AA56FB.jpeg
E454C35A-6C6F-456B-ABF5-04F70FDEA0E0.jpeg
4F7DB23E-6005-4505-B8C7-D2E2F2D2785B.jpeg
IMG_6946.MOV

The price of this masturbator is $400.00 (including freight cost to US. Plz contact with Sino-doll to confirm freight cost if you are from other countries). Unboxing review for the masturbator, sharing your feeling of "Pro-Soft" will be appreciated, and one could contact with us to get a little gift after posting the review.
Besides, if the customer who has taken part in this program by buying the masturbator and like to purchase a doll afterward, he could get the doll (not including torso from Sino-doll series) at the price with deduction of the price of the masturbator. Plz kindly note that this program is only available for direct order from Sino-doll only.

Contact with Sino-doll for more detailed information.

Does this pro-soft technology make the vagina softer than the current ultra soft option? i want to buy another Sino but my current Top Sino 159 vagina is too hard / tight even i've paid for the ultra soft option

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

bsc2 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:03 am
Sino-doll wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:37 am Since the launched of new upgraded softness "Pro-Soft", many customers are curious about the practical experience.
First, we would like to share two factory videos for "Pro-Soft" here.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

The newly upgraded "Pro-Soft" completely subverts the traditional method of removing the weight-reducing layer and adding soft silicone to achieve the effect of softening. It is a thorough reform and fundamentally solves the problem. For the weight-reducing layer, Sino-doll has been tirelessly testing and adjusting the adhesion between the material and the silicone, and finally achieved a soft feel that is infinitely close to real people from the inside to the outside. Neither will the weight-reducing layer be sacrificed to significantly increase the weight, nor will delamination occur because the material of the weight-reducing layer is incompatible with its own silicone material. The real softness is not about taking shortcuts, letting alone changing concepts secretly. The so-called "Pro-Soft" is professional, compared with the non-updated version, the softness is increased by up to 20%, and at the same time, it achieves "softening without adding weight, softening without delamination."

---“Pro-Soft" Experience Program---
There is a great chance for those who like to purchase a new doll from Sino-doll, but still hesitate because of the softness.
For testing the softness of "Pro-soft", one could buy a Silicone vagina and ass from Sino-doll, like the photos below shown.
DDC66FE8-8F8B-41E5-85D0-29A372CF8193.jpeg
B9D704A1-7285-40D4-AE5B-71C399B3C6E6.jpeg
637950CA-DD03-432A-A969-870F94AA56FB.jpeg
E454C35A-6C6F-456B-ABF5-04F70FDEA0E0.jpeg
4F7DB23E-6005-4505-B8C7-D2E2F2D2785B.jpeg
IMG_6946.MOV

The price of this masturbator is $400.00 (including freight cost to US. Plz contact with Sino-doll to confirm freight cost if you are from other countries). Unboxing review for the masturbator, sharing your feeling of "Pro-Soft" will be appreciated, and one could contact with us to get a little gift after posting the review.
Besides, if the customer who has taken part in this program by buying the masturbator and like to purchase a doll afterward, he could get the doll (not including torso from Sino-doll series) at the price with deduction of the price of the masturbator. Plz kindly note that this program is only available for direct order from Sino-doll only.

Contact with Sino-doll for more detailed information.

Does this pro-soft technology make the vagina softer than the current ultra soft option? i want to buy another Sino but my current Top Sino 159 vagina is too hard / tight even i've paid for the ultra soft option
Sure, "Pro-Soft" is a overall upgrade.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

I have some concerns about the durability of the softness, or is that unfounded?

INFORMATIONS