www.wmdolls.com

164J vs 173H LHP

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Azraiel
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

164J vs 173H LHP

Post by Azraiel »

Hey all,

I'm looking at the WM 164J and the 173H, I love them both for different reasons. I can't help but get the impression the 173H actually has a larger bust than the 164J, and there's the weight difference. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with both models? I've seen some mixed commentary on LHP, but some folks seem to indicate the 164J is on point there. Any thoughts there (or anywhere else)?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 164J vs 173H LHP

Post by Siliconeman »

Azraiel wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:33 am Any thoughts there (or anywhere else)?
Just get a -->removed rule 12<-- and you do not have to think if LHP is good or bad.
https://siliconelovers.com/

Sili
Last edited by Swan on Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove text rule 12

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

If LHP is your priority, get the 164J.

If height and real woman size are your priority, get the 173H.

If you want to split the difference, get the 174G. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Long time owner of a 164J and she has great LHP! Also great balance of curves and weight. My only complaint was MTV (mouth to vagina) is about 60cm which is a little short (for me) for a more face to face connection during sex.
Cheers
:glou:

anonymous13

Post by anonymous13 »

viewtopic.php?p=1994582#p1994582
This is a comparison with a 164J and a 174G. Couldn't find a comparison with a 173H Cup but i think you'll notice that the G cup boobs don't look smaller despite being significantly smalller cup size wise.

Regarding cup size you need to keep in mind that cup size is measured by taking the bust (boobs and upperbody circumerference) and deducting the underbust (circumference of the upperbody without the boobs)
A bigger underbust with a smaller cup can look bigger if there's a significant difference in underbust.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

I would swap my 173 for a 164j because she is just to heavy..

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

If you’re interested in these two definitely take a look at the 174G.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

silicon wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:01 am I would swap my 173 for a 164j because she is just to heavy..
I'm sending Miss Kurvy to have a chat with you...
Sete's Gatas

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

If lhp is ur issue. Go 6ye if tpe is ur thing. But get a doll you want to idolize. Lhp only counts for doggy style banging. Pics you can mimic with a pair of panties. And doggy is rough on a dolls knees and elbows depending on how you pose her........

Go with what looks good to u. Go with what weight os good for u. Lhp aint shit when a doll is riding you cowgirl. Give me a fucked up lhp for cowgirl anyday. Easier to position. An ass to feel when on top trumps an ass i wont touch in doggy. In doggy i pull hair. Lol.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Kite wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:49 pm If lhp is ur issue. Go 6ye if tpe is ur thing. But get a doll you want to idolize. Lhp only counts for doggy style banging. Pics you can mimic with a pair of panties. And doggy is rough on a dolls knees and elbows depending on how you pose her........

Go with what looks good to u. Go with what weight os good for u. Lhp aint shit when a doll is riding you cowgirl. Give me a fucked up lhp for cowgirl anyday. Easier to position. An ass to feel when on top trumps an ass i wont touch in doggy. In doggy i pull hair. Lol.
:haha4:

All good points.
Sete's Gatas

bbgng8
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bbgng8 »

Kite wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:49 pm Go with what looks good to u. Go with what weight os good for u. Lhp aint shit when a doll is riding you cowgirl. Give me a fucked up lhp for cowgirl anyday. Easier to position. An ass to feel when on top trumps an ass i wont touch in doggy. In doggy i pull hair. Lol.
How do manage to do cowgirl? Do you position yourself first or the doll? Can you give us a step by step tutorial please?

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

bbgng8 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:14 am
Kite wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:49 pm Go with what looks good to u. Go with what weight os good for u. Lhp aint shit when a doll is riding you cowgirl. Give me a fucked up lhp for cowgirl anyday. Easier to position. An ass to feel when on top trumps an ass i wont touch in doggy. In doggy i pull hair. Lol.
How do manage to do cowgirl? Do you position yourself first or the doll? Can you give us a step by step tutorial please?
Go from face to face cuddle with your head between her arms and roll. Have her leggs bent before doing this. .. once shes on top spread the leggs and put her hands on your chest.

Easiest way i have found so far.

Can also go from missionary and grab her and roll back for that spread egal type cowgirl but ive always found that to be a little more exhausting with my bigger girls because your literally lifting the doll the whole time.

INFORMATIONS