funwestdoll.com

Preview:An Exciting Promotional Video from FunWestDoll

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Preview:An Exciting Promotional Video from FunWestDoll

Post by Funwest Doll »

Hey, folks!

Today, we want to share with you an exciting promotional video.

It's an immersive experience that delves into the wonders and infinite possibilities of FWD062 Assos.
https://funwestdoll.com/product/fwd062-030-asian-assos/

Read this blog for more details:https://funwestdoll.com/an-exciting-promotional-video/
blog20230817-02.png
blog20230817-02.png (468.15 KiB) Viewed 806 times
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

Crashtodon2

Re: Preview:An Exciting Promotional Video from FunWestDoll

Post by Crashtodon2 »

This video feels like a neverending boomer joke, I had enough at the first minute. Sorry for the harsh feedback, I know very well it's just personal taste but this doesn't sell a doll to me.
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Another poorly done video :(.
At least I see they fixed the hands and the wrist actually have real joints in
them now and can hold poses..

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Watched the promo video. Intriguing approach using a humorous format (in the Youtube promotional video, created by Jokestrap Sexy Time). Not really my thing to see a doll be the brunt of various quick-cutting visual puns. Though it's good to find out the FWD062 Assos can hold a can of beer.

On a more serious / appreciate note, I prefer the more tasteful video and photos on your FunWestDoll webpage that features FWD062 #030 Asian Assos. :thumbs_up:

Good luck with the promotion. Your Assos is a beautiful doll. :D
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I quess this is one way to promote your dolls. It's not as bad as the last video rom another tuber, but still don't you afraid that this would give stigma to these dolls being nothing more than hilarious high priced inflatable dolls ? Thus nobody taking them seriously enough to buy one.

I Think more techincal approach is the best one where presenter calmly and seriously presents features of the dolls and why these features are the way they are so people who would be potential buyers would get good understanding what you can do and can't do with these dolls since they weight somewhat so they aren't same as cheap inflatable dolls.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

SiliconGirl

Post by SiliconGirl »

very pretty Assos. I have to say that we are surprised by the fantastic reception of FWD, and that is not for less because they are really beautiful!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

These videos do nothing to promote the doll and use old stereotypes about dolls and doll users to make fun of them in the most mean spirited and unimaginative way possible. I really hope you didn't pay someone to make these.A real shame because the Funwest dolls do have good and unique qualities.As a doll owner i find these videos offensive and unwatchable, and i suspect those who arent into dolls would find their fears and prejudices justified after watching this. Sorry but something was really lost in translation here.

INFORMATIONS