www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid Hybrid Dream

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Gynoid Hybrid Dream

Post by Hot doll reviews »

I envision a world where Gynoid makes a TPE body (hybrid if you will) for their outstanding heads, maybe it’s just a dream?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Gynoid Hybrid Dream

And with the same sculpts they have in silicone like model 10, 13 etc. only in a real good quality TPE wow. Dreaming about it.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Yeah, that would be nice, but from what I understand is that they don't "officially" make "sex dolls" intended for sexually use. But instead make life-like mannequins with life-like anatomy.

But yeah, it would be nice if they actually decided to officially make a line of "sex dolls" out of TPE. But they seem to be trying to avoid any issues of labiality at all costs, so unfortunately, I doubt something as amazing as that will ever happen. ....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Hey Hot doll reviews!!..................
My Jaidyn Danae is an XY 168C....................she is a hybrid..........tpe body and silicone head..................not a Gynoid by any means, but along the lines of your dream......................might be worth looking into as an interim girl until Gynoid hears your pleas...................
Best to you my friend...............and oh.............your Goddess, Ms. Cat sends her💗💋💗 to you...............

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

jantra wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:25 pm Hey Hot doll reviews!!..................
My Jaidyn Danae is an XY 168C....................she is a hybrid..........tpe body and silicone head..................not a Gynoid by any means, but along the lines of your dream......................might be worth looking into as an interim girl until Gynoid hears your pleas...................
Best to you my friend...............and oh.............your Goddess, Ms. Cat sends her💗💋💗 to you...............
Imagine your Goddess Cat, my Goddess Vanessa and their exact sculpts in high grade TPE. Possibly with a second fun spot instead of just a rendering of a back door, wow I my self would go with solid breast no deflation problem. They already have the best articulating fingers. By the way it would open a whole new market for them. Yes also my friend the Goddess Vanessa send warm 💕💋🌹 to you and the Goddess Cat.
Attachments
IMG_2173.jpeg
IMG_2173.jpeg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2541 times

Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silko »

Is it possible to use a gynoid doll for sex only? What complications have you gynoid owners dealt with and how’d you resolve the problem. I love Gynoid’s Elina head and their realistic sculptures, but I might end up purchasing from a different brand as I’m getting mixed feeling about using there doll for piping time, I’m looking forward to buying a sex doll soon, who do you guys recommend that offers gynoids realism, and is sex friendly?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Silko wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:18 pm Is it possible to use a gynoid doll for sex only? What complications have you gynoid owners dealt with and how’d you resolve the problem. I love Gynoid’s Elina head and their realistic sculptures, but I might end up purchasing from a different brand as I’m getting mixed feeling about using there doll for piping time, I’m looking forward to buying a sex doll soon, who do you guys recommend that offers gynoids realism, and is sex friendly?
Try Fanreal, they're just as realistic in appearance, a little cheaper, and claim them as actual "sex dolls."
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My girl has removable vagina a modified flesh light works the best and I have many other dolls not to wear her out.

Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silko »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:23 pm My girl has removable vagina a modified flesh light works the best and I have many other dolls not to wear her out.
Oooh, can we see, what model is she?

pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pk4user3 »

I must admit that I don't like the idea of a TPE body; it's just smelly and sticky. Personally, I switched to all silicon for a reason, and I'm planning to keep it this way. Unless you can convince me otherwise, that is...

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I was of the same mindset had a bad TPE doll and that provoked my nothing but silicone reaction. Then I happen on a deal for a hybrid she was less money, she was from a good maker, and it seemed, at least to this viewer, that TPE had changed, some were calling it platinum TPE etc. but it was different than the shit tpe doll I first bought. The smell went away with time and showers and I developed a method of powdering her from neck to toe for any sticky. So now when it was time for a little afternoon delight man did she feel real inside and out. Theres a noticeable difference between TPE and Silicone and I know folks fight over them like Ford and Chevy on here. I love my Gynoid Goddess her sculp is unmatched in the doll world she is however a insert doll easy to silpoxy if needed and a modified flesh light is real hard to beat so she’s kinda a hybrid when you think about it. But I just love the sound and feel when I spank my tpe hybrids ass’s the are wow their powdered skin is just so close to the God doll Eve, you know Adams doll. I hope it gets better, the TPE and the robotics, I dream of a day when I wake up in the middle of the night and reach for that remote control push power and start and my Gynoid Robot walks out of the harem gets on top of me squats and says ‘Yes Daddy’ now that’s a dream. Dream until you’re dream comes true is what I say.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Silko wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:18 pm Is it possible to use a gynoid doll for sex only? What complications have you gynoid owners dealt with and how’d you resolve the problem. I love Gynoid’s Elina head and their realistic sculptures, but I might end up purchasing from a different brand as I’m getting mixed feeling about using there doll for piping time, I’m looking forward to buying a sex doll soon, who do you guys recommend that offers gynoids realism, and is sex friendly?
I’ve heard here that they’re not good for sex? Well mine is! what else can I say I like having a harem mainly because I’m a freak but also to not wear my Gynoid out. Please note: the writer here is batshit crazy about his Gynoid the best sculp period……. Not without problems here there etc. but thats with all the brands, I have, now up to 7, some famous names. Some regrets, but you gotta dive in, you will lose money and might like one or two better over the other brands, but only you can figure that out. Moral of this rant buy some cheaper dolls to pipe and save some mileage on the Gynoid Goddess. Know this my friend if they ever tell me I could only have one, it will be my Goddess Vanessa hands down. Just look at that ASS man you know what I’m sayin!
Attachments
IMG_1846.jpeg
IMG_1846.jpeg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2276 times
IMG_1847.jpeg
IMG_1847.jpeg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2276 times
IMG_1845.jpeg
IMG_1845.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2276 times
IMG_1848.jpeg
IMG_1848.jpeg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2276 times

Silko
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silko »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:30 pm
I’ve heard here that they’re not good for sex? Well mine is! what else can I say I like having a harem mainly because I’m a freak but also to not wear my Gynoid out. Please note: the writer here is batshit crazy about his Gynoid the best sculp period……. Not without problems here there etc. but thats with all the brands, I have, now up to 7, some famous names. Some regrets, but you gotta dive in, you will lose money and might like one or two better over the other brands, but only you can figure that out. Moral of this rant buy some cheaper dolls to pipe and save some mileage on the Gynoid Goddess. Know this my friend if they ever tell me I could only have one, it will be my Goddess Vanessa hands down. Just look at that ASS man you know what I’m sayin!
Beautiful 👏, maybe a Gynoid will be my first doll, I plan to buy only one doll and that might be Gynoid, how rough can I be with her and since the gel breast/ass deflates and changes shape is the solid breast/ ass boring or can it be squeezed and pounded with out feeling like a hard tire? there’s another doll I came across on my robot doll name TAYU, but I don’t know how they compare to a Gynoid, does anyone have both?

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The gel breast can be a problem, my girl can take a pretty good pounding but I wouldn’t push it. It’s not like they’re gonna break like a twig but you can break them, as is the same with any doll really. I’m currently worried about the gel deflation and how to deal with that going forward. If this is your first doll I would seriously recommend buying a cheap tpe girl like a in stock $600/800 from a good vendor they are out there if you look pm me if you need help on that. This way you have something to hold you over till the Gynoid or tayu is finished. Plus the learning curve is worthwhile you can make all the mistakes on the cheap doll and pound her and break her instead. If you new to dollery this is a good idea. Tayu from what I’ve seen are some what Gynoid like they have differing sculpts etc. maybe lighter, I like that Ivy girl like 170 cm or the 162 something height I can’t remember, almost had one from the market on here. But if I’m going new I think I’m going Gynoid, just me because I have one, so I know. If I’d gotten that tayu it may be different but I don’t know. Here’s some Tayu pics. Maybe one day I will snag me one of these hotties! Good luck.🍀👍
Attachments
IMG_1496.jpeg
IMG_1496.jpeg (63.66 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
IMG_1498.jpeg
IMG_1498.jpeg (72.53 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
IMG_1492.jpeg
IMG_1492.jpeg (11.62 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
IMG_1493.jpeg
IMG_1493.jpeg (62.21 KiB) Viewed 2152 times

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Some Gynoid pics
Attachments
IMG_0595.jpeg
IMG_0595.jpeg (107.05 KiB) Viewed 2148 times
IMG_0721.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg (58.8 KiB) Viewed 2148 times
IMG_0768.jpeg
IMG_0768.jpeg (88.57 KiB) Viewed 2148 times
IMG_1180.jpeg
IMG_1180.jpeg (855.61 KiB) Viewed 2148 times
IMG_1182.jpeg
IMG_1182.jpeg (38.07 KiB) Viewed 2148 times
IMG_1213.jpeg
IMG_1213.jpeg (44.62 KiB) Viewed 2148 times
IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_1217.jpeg (52.46 KiB) Viewed 2148 times

INFORMATIONS