climaxdoll.

SecretLoveToyz and his possible bounce back

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SecretLoveToyz and his possible bounce back

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

So recently, I've been doing some research regarding the Wet Dream offered by Secretlovetoyz. However, after checking his site just recently I noticed it had some changes, notably the removal of a few products. I run a discord devoted to massive hip toys and his toys are very popular. So, I decided and with a massive shot in the dark, emailed his sales email listed and asked him if he would like to join.

He responded quite quick, which is odd, as I've heard his supposed ignorance of emails is common. I invited him, he told me the fantasia was 800 dollars now and we soon began talking... and talking some more. At this point my understanding of the whole Secretlovetoyz debacle has change, I offered to help rebuild his website to make it look more modern (his current website looks like something from the ninety's). That being said, he seems much more happy to engage with potential customers and his audience. I'm my discord for massive booty toys, he is quick to like and react to posts containing his toys, or to answer questions regarding his toys.

Perhaps this means secretlovetoyz is now a viable option to buy from again?

I really want the Wet Dream, that he offers as I really like the shape, but if someone knows a better option please let me know!

Good thing for my discord. We'd love to have anyone, with a massive booty toy, or looking for one!

ddahsar

Re: SecretLoveToyz and his possible bounce back

Post by ddahsar »

Hey would love a link to your discord

schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

sure, if you would like an invite please pm me!

2damax

Post by 2damax »

I'd like to join your discord aswell

Oioiquerico
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Oioiquerico »

I’ve been wanting a hip toy of my own, I’d like to join the discord to know which one will be good

INFORMATIONS