Natalia lifelike seated blow-up doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Natalia lifelike seated blow-up doll

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Having not ordered anything new in some time from France {Love & Vibes} - I decided to try them again :mrgreen:

Having a huge selection of inflata babes- making a choice can be tuff - however I narrowed this down to a sitting version (my favorite) types

Now which one :?: - again I like dark haired temptresses and found a recent release in "Natalia" :angel:

So off went the order - on Friday and like magic man - Natalia was at my door Monday at 1100 Hours :arrow: - L& V along with DHL mean business :idea:

My homeport is more than 6000KM away from Leipzig.de where DHL flies from - not to mention the trip from Toulouse.fr where the L& V warehouse is

I honestly know of no other business that ships so quick - and delivers every time - except medicines & even that gets screwed up

This is going to be a teaser post - :P - as Natalia is tired from her trip from France/ Deutschland to Nueva York & I got stuff that has to get done {so more to cum/ come :mrgreen:

Oh the Air Babe came with a tag (DS-400) no idea what that means I guess a stock reference :?:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Natalia. 01 - Copy.jpg
Natalia. 01 - Copy.jpg (360.81 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
Natalia. 02 - Copy.jpg
Natalia. 02 - Copy.jpg (298.19 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
Natalie 01.png
Natalie 01.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1125 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Natalia lifelike seated blow-up doll

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Alright - it seams Natalia has rested well from her trip from Europa to the good ole US of A :angel:

She remained inflated all these days with no loss of gaz - always a good sign

If there is an issue - it is the fact her hair seems as an after thought - like no real effort was extended to her hair (very thin/ too short in length)

Besides that - she is perfect - the sitting versions are my favorite - they because of their complex curvy design they can be prone to deflate or pop a seam faster that say the standing versions - so over inflate at her/ your peril :idea:

As a sex toy, the sitting types are "brilliant" as you folk say in Jolly ole England :mrgreen:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Natalia 05 - Copy.jpg
Natalia 05 - Copy.jpg (307.63 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
Natalia 08 - Copy.jpg
Natalia 08 - Copy.jpg (272.72 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
Natalia 11 - Copy.jpg
Natalia 11 - Copy.jpg (276.83 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
Natalia 09 - Copy.jpg
Natalia 09 - Copy.jpg (361.18 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
Natalie 07 - Copy.jpg
Natalie 07 - Copy.jpg (143.17 KiB) Viewed 1019 times

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Hey, thanks for posting. Great to see LOVE AND VIBES DS-400 Natalia in the flesh here at TDF!

I always wondered which DiaoShi model she may be but I'm still not 100% sure 8O There are far too many DS models for guesswork.

Going by the order of arrivals, Natalia has been around for a long time in the LOVE AND VIBES store.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Glad you liked her - E2020 - :thumbs_up:

I never remember seeing her face before - very intriguing - good choice by L& V and Daio Shi in crafting her :angel:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Natalia 10 - Copy.jpg
Natalia 10 - Copy.jpg (217.32 KiB) Viewed 1002 times

Fisch67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fisch67 »

I HATED my kimmi lovecock.. impossible to get insert in. So i used it solo. WAY tooooo tight. Waste of money

Fisch67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fisch67 »

oh yeah. took it to the dump and managed to throw out without any witnesses

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry to hear - "F67" - :|

However Natalia made by Daio Shi & imported by Love and Vibes of France - has nothing in common with Kimmi Love Cock - made by NMC/ NANMA CONBO - totally different air babes - not even close :!:

F67 - you should have posted something earlier - in a - "separate post" - about your issues with Kimmi before you dismissed her :idea:
There are enough member here who could have assisted - with tips/ suggestions/ helpful insight - whom may had/ have the same issue :arrow:
Example 1 - is to never try to install the TPE insert in an already inflated doll - no can do - she has to be deflated to install
Example 2 - If using the air doll without the TPE insert :?: - try a female condom in the luv canal :idea:

Stay inflated
Attachments
BOSTON VALVE. 01.jpg
BOSTON VALVE. 01.jpg (152.2 KiB) Viewed 925 times

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

vinyl-king yorktown wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:17 pm
Having not ordered anything new in some time from France {Love & Vibes} - I decided to try them again :mrgreen:

Having a huge selection of inflata babes- making a choice can be tuff - however I narrowed this down to a sitting version (my favorite) types

Now which one :?: - again I like dark haired temptresses and found a recent release in "Natalia" :angel:

⬜
:D :thumbs_up: :multi: :onfire:
⬜

Entity 实体 wrote:
I always wondered which DiaoShi model she may be but I'm still not 100% sure 8O There are far too many DS models for guesswork.

:thumbs_up:

Fisch67 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:52 pm I HATED my kimmi lovecock.. impossible to get insert in. So i used it solo. WAY tooooo tight. Waste of money
⬜⬜On the Doll-Model with a "Removable Insert (AKA Dogbone)",
it is possible to put some another insert,
with a wider opening and slightly narrower walls,
it can be find a lot of TPE Masterbutors
that are suitable for this old NMC Doll-Girl Model....

Fisch67 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:53 pm oh yeah. took it to the dump and managed to throw out without any witnesses
⬜⬜It sounds terrible. :(

⬜⬜If that Girl-Model didn't suit you,
you could offer Her here on our forum,
even outside the section for sale,
to give it to someone as a gift, for example... :idea:

⬜⬜There are a lot of members who are still
trying to find exact that old NMC Doll-Girl Model....

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I am glad that you featured this doll from the Loveandvibes doll range. I was a little Intrigued by this doll as she has a mature face unlike most of their dolls. This doll head has popped up a few times in the Chinese market and is a recent head. I remember posting her in the unknown dolls section.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS