https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Hentai figures mini sex doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hentai figures mini sex doll

Post by RevJack »

Oh, and bring that price down a bit Loribear, don't price yourself out of the market. I'd hate to see you go broke and close.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Loribear
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Loribear »

RevJack wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:07 am Oh, and bring that price down a bit Loribear, don't price yourself out of the market. I'd hate to see you go broke and close.
Thank you my friend.
I'm glad you asked this question. We insist on originality for every product we create. From 3D modeling to mold making to hand-painting, we invest a lot of time and costs. We often start over multiple times because we have no references to rely on. There are no objects to learn from, no technologies, equipment, or tools to share with others.
I also know that our products are not meant to be mainstream because not many people would appreciate dolls like ours. That's why we treat each doll with great care, as if they were our own children. We want them to be cherished by boys who genuinely love them.
Of course, when faced with boys who truly love our dolls but lack the financial means, we also show compassion by offering a portion of the profits or even giving them away for free. In the past two days, we decided to give a free Nami doll to a boy in Weirton who is an avid fan of One Piece and has helped us tremendously. We believe he deserves to receive the doll for free.
We focus on the design and manufacture of Anime Hentai Figures Mini Sex Dolls--https://gkdoll.com

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Loribear wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:59 am
RevJack wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:07 am Oh, and bring that price down a bit Loribear, don't price yourself out of the market. I'd hate to see you go broke and close.
Thank you my friend.
I'm glad you asked this question. We insist on originality for every product we create. From 3D modeling to mold making to hand-painting, we invest a lot of time and costs. We often start over multiple times because we have no references to rely on. There are no objects to learn from, no technologies, equipment, or tools to share with others.
I also know that our products are not meant to be mainstream because not many people would appreciate dolls like ours. That's why we treat each doll with great care, as if they were our own children. We want them to be cherished by boys who genuinely love them.
Of course, when faced with boys who truly love our dolls but lack the financial means, we also show compassion by offering a portion of the profits or even giving them away for free. In the past two days, we decided to give a free Nami doll to a boy in Weirton who is an avid fan of One Piece and has helped us tremendously. We believe he deserves to receive the doll for free.
That is very nice of you! :glou:
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Loribear
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Loribear »

Mai Shiranui is already on sale, the next doll will be USS St. LouisImage
We focus on the design and manufacture of Anime Hentai Figures Mini Sex Dolls--https://gkdoll.com

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Shamus from supermetroid.
Red sonja
Vampirella
Elvira
Lady death
Raven from tarot witch of the blackrose
Some suggestions for you
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

CapFX35
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CapFX35 »

Yes +1 for Samus. I would definitely get her

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Give me an akeno from highschool dxd and im all in. Outfit an all. I dont need to be able to be intimate with. I just want a 36cm akeno to pose around. Ill thow money at that. If you can add a set of wings 1 black angel and 1 demon. Hell yeah.

Loribear
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Loribear »

Kite wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:44 pm Give me an akeno from highschool dxd and im all in. Outfit an all. I dont need to be able to be intimate with. I just want a 36cm akeno to pose around. Ill thow money at that. If you can add a set of wings 1 black angel and 1 demon. Hell yeah.
Thank you, friend
We'll look into it, maybe it's a good idea.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:53 pm Lol that was me.

Hell yeah make a Tinker Bell doll please 😁
That is not fair. Thats top notch. Sexy.

WolfieBoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WolfieBoy »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:53 pm Lol that was me.

Hell yeah make a Tinker Bell doll please 😁
Looking at the images, what an amazing suggestion.
And as said by others, ideally with sensible sized boobs like she is in the media of her, not with a massive chest.

Ldl1234

Post by Ldl1234 »

I want all of them… but for sure a thinker bell doll would be a boom

Loribear
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Loribear »

Ldl1234 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:12 am I want all of them… but for sure a thinker bell doll would be a boom
Thank you,
we remember

Pygmallionicon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Pygmallionicon »

Hello. I have a strange question.
Are your doll's heads removable? If so, are they compatible with other 1/3 doll heads?
I really love your bodies, but I want to use a head of my own making.

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Gadjitz »

I would love to be able to purchase a posable Tinker Bell. I would also like to make a few suggestions. These are just dolls I would buy and I think quite a few others would appreciate. Of course trademark character licenses are hard to get so I know your brand of dolls will have to create something similar to them and not exact replicas

Cortana from Halo
Black Widow from Avengers
Leila from Futurama
Lois from Family Guy
Marge from the Simpsons
Nami from One Piece
Padme and Leia from Star Wars
Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
Alice in Wonderland
Danarius from Game of Thrones
Wilma and Betty from the Flintstones
Jane from the Jetsons
Daphne from Scooby Doo

Again these are all just ideas that I hope you appreciate

Loribear
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Loribear »

Pygmallionicon wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:01 am Hello. I have a strange question.
Are your doll's heads removable? If so, are they compatible with other 1/3 doll heads?
I really love your bodies, but I want to use a head of my own making.
Hi there, our doll's heads are removable, but we are not sure about the compatible thing you mentioned.

For more details you can contact us with email: loribeargo@outlook.com or whats app: +1 (857) 847-7109. Our service team guy should be able to answer you that. :D :D :D

INFORMATIONS