betterlovedoll.com

Kaitlyn and Aurora - The Useless Chronicles

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

AUselessNoob

Fall Preview - Aurora Edition

Post by AUselessNoob »

It's another dreary, rainy day in August, so what better way to kick the rainy day blues than by trying out some Fall fashions?

Useless: What are you up to this afternoon, dear?
Aurora: It's a bit rainy today, isn't it?

Aurora5.jpg
Aurora5.jpg (421.1 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Useless: Oh my... those colors look gorgeous on you.
*Aurora blushes*
Aurora: Why, thank you, my dear. I thought I'd take a trip to the library today to browse some books. Would you like to come?

Aurora6.jpg
Aurora6.jpg (434.33 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Useless: You bet! Especially if you're going to wear that outfit.
Aurora7.jpg
Aurora7.jpg (739.49 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Aurora8.jpg
Aurora8.jpg (752.65 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Aurora9.jpg
Aurora9.jpg (767.49 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Aurora: What are you doing down there, dear?
Useless: Umm... I think something fell down here, I'm looking for it.
*Aurora smirks*
Aurora: Let me guess, this "thing" magically jumped off the ground and landed on my butt?

Aurora10.jpg
Aurora10.jpg (784.42 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Useless: Ahhh...
Aurora: Busted!

Aurora11.jpg
Aurora11.jpg (1009.16 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Aurora: Anyway, the more suggestive poses are more Kaitlyn's thing, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to show a little skin for the fans. What do you think of this one?
Useless: Aurora!

Aurora12.jpg
Aurora12.jpg (429.67 KiB) Viewed 691 times

Well, that was a bit of a surprise twist! But don't worry, Aurora may have been willing to try out a bit of a provocative photo, but she's still a wholesome, modest girl at heart. Stay tuned for more!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Kaitlyn and Aurora - The Useless Chronicles

Post by Billiam »

Gotta love a wholesome girl!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Great look in jeans - must have been fun to get them on!

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Oh, a library visit ... maybe there are some books on the top shelves or bottom shelves that Aurora needs in particular?

Butt wait... 😜

Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

AUselessNoob

Post by AUselessNoob »

Billiam wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:36 am Gotta love a wholesome girl!
"Wholesome" doesn't mean "not hot"!!! :angel:
Studio wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 am Great look in jeans - must have been fun to get them on!
Thank god most women's jeans have a little bit of stretch to them, or this might have been impossible :D
Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:55 am Oh, a library visit ... maybe there are some books on the top shelves or bottom shelves that Aurora needs in particular?

Butt wait... 😜

Forget going to the library to check out books... you could go just to check out that magnificent ass... :twisted:

Stay tuned, Part II of the library visit coming soon - aka, Kaitlyn goes to the library :lol:

AUselessNoob

The Library Trip, Part II

Post by AUselessNoob »

So, I wasn't too surprised that Kaitlyn wasn't interested in going to the library with me and Aurora. But, when she saw what Aurora was wearing, she rushed to change so she could come with us.

Useless: Hey, Kait. Why are you all dressed up? I didn't think the library was really your scene.
Kait: Well, you know. Aurora talked me into it. You never know what kind of gems you'll find at the library.

Kait4.jpg
Kait4.jpg (602.88 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Useless: You know that by "gems," she meant books, not chicks.
Kait: Why can't I look for both?
*Aurora coughs conspicuously*
Kait: Relax, I'm just going to look for a girl that I can talk Tolstoy and Gabriel Garcia Marquez with.
Useless: Somehow, I don't believe you.

Kait5.jpg
Kait5.jpg (584.06 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Kait: Well, that, and also I might take her into the back stacks and screw like bunny rabbits.
Aurora and Useless together: Kaitlyn!
Kait: What? Don't tell me you've never thought about having sex in a library before. And, let's be honest, if I flash a little leg, don't tell me you wouldn't try to hit this, library or not.

Kait6.jpg
Kait6.jpg (519.64 KiB) Viewed 551 times
*Buries my face in my hands*
Useless: Oh my god, you're incorrigible.
Kait: Don't tell me you're not thinking about what kind of panties I'm wearing under this dress.

Kait7.jpg
Kait7.jpg (501.96 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Kait: Maybe I'll climb up on one of those step stools and look for a book on the top shelf, so she can get a peek up my dress.
Kait8.jpg
Kait8.jpg (467.1 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Kait: Maybe, if we're really lucky, I'll find a girl that's into having a threesome in the back of the library, and you can join in. Or, we can get Aurora in on the action and make it a four-
Aurora and Useless together: KAITLYN!

Kait9.jpg
Kait9.jpg (726.11 KiB) Viewed 551 times

I'm not sure whether to be excited for this library trip, or terrified that we might get banned from ever stepping foot in there again. But, Kaitlyn will be Kaitlyn no matter what I say. And to be honest, the thought of her dragging a cute, nerdy girl into the back to bone sounds really hot :lilangel:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: The Library Trip, Part II

Post by Studio »

AUselessNoob wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:41 pm And to be honest, the thought of her dragging a cute, nerdy girl into the back to bone sounds really hot
Agreed!

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

What? Don't tell me you've never thought about having sex in a library before. And, let's be honest, if I flash a little leg, don't tell me you wouldn't try to hit this, library or not.
Def. yes there from Mira and me!

Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

AUselessNoob

Re: The Library Trip, Part II

Post by AUselessNoob »

Studio wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:26 am
AUselessNoob wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:41 pm And to be honest, the thought of her dragging a cute, nerdy girl into the back to bone sounds really hot
Agreed!
Thanks Studio!
Michaelangelo wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:09 am
What? Don't tell me you've never thought about having sex in a library before. And, let's be honest, if I flash a little leg, don't tell me you wouldn't try to hit this, library or not.
Def. yes there from Mira and me!

Maybe Mira will have a dream about visiting the library soon 8O

Podium_Teas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Podium_Teas »

Wow, useless! New thread and new body and Aurora. Sorry I missed it. Im here now and really looking forward to the updates on these cheeky girls :)
Im so glad to see Kait still being the lovely girl she is. And giving you banter, as always :lol:

Love Aurora too, she looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see more of her 😍
🫦 Hana's photoshoots:

AUselessNoob

The Library Trip, Part III - The Volunteer

Post by AUselessNoob »

Aurora: Quick question, dear: do I look okay in this outfit? I didn't have time to iron my shirt this morning. I don't look too rumpled, do I?
*Aurora plucks at her shirt*

Aurora13.jpg
Aurora13.jpg (362.2 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Useless: You look fine, dear. More than fine, actually. Where are you off to?
Aurora: I'm volunteering at the library this afternoon.

Aurora14.jpg
Aurora14.jpg (369.89 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Useless: Mind if I come keep you company?
Aurora: Sure, but I'm running late, so we have to go right now. And you can't be getting handsy with me while I'm working.

Aurora15.jpg
Aurora15.jpg (495.89 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Aurora: Also, my eyes are up here.
Useless: Why not? Wouldn't it be more fun if I distracted you a little?

Aurora16.jpg
Aurora16.jpg (339.62 KiB) Viewed 344 times
*Aurora laughs*
Aurora: Of course it would be more fun. But I'm reading a book to a group of preschoolers this afternoon, so unless you want to explain to a bunch of pissed off moms why The Cat In the Hat suddenly turned into a piece of erotica, you better keep your hands to yourself.
Aurora: But, I'll tell you what. Go read a book and behave yourself for a couple hours, and I know some good places where we can sneak off to and fool around after I get off work.
Aurora: There's a shelf that we use for sorting books. You could bend me over it...

Aurora17.jpg
Aurora17.jpg (387.26 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Aurora: Maybe pull my hair a little? Give my ponytail a good tug to let me know how much you want me...
Aurora18.jpg
Aurora18.jpg (400.55 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Kait: Hold on guys, I'm coming too!
Useless: Sorry, Kait. This field trip is for grown ups only.
Kait: Hey! Rude!

Sorry for the long break between installments. But as they say, sometimes you're the windshield, and sometimes you're the bug. And I had a lot of "bug" days in the last few months.

But the girls have some new outfits that they're looking forward to showing off, so more to come soon! Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey AUB, so good to see new pics and looking forward to even more, "rumpled" in all the right places... 🙃😉🤭

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah!

AUselessNoob

Post by AUselessNoob »

Michaelangelo wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:41 am Hey AUB, so good to see new pics and looking forward to even more, "rumpled" in all the right places... 🙃😉🤭

Thanks! Always nice to see you and Mira around!
Billiam wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:44 amHell yeah!
Thanks Billiam!

Here's a bonus photo of Aurora at work at the library. I'm starting to experiment with Photoshop's generative AI to augment the very limited angles and backdrops available in my house. I've never used Photoshop before (didn't need it for my landscape photography work), so this is all new to me - bear with me as I learn the ropes :D
Aurora19.jpg
Aurora19.jpg (461.65 KiB) Viewed 227 times

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

AUselessNoob wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:55 am Here's a bonus photo of Aurora at work at the library. I'm starting to experiment with Photoshop's generative AI to augment the very limited angles and backdrops available in my house. I've never used Photoshop before (didn't need it for my landscape photography work), so this is all new to me - bear with me as I learn the ropes :D

Aurora19.jpg
Woah, excellent comp! That’s exactly what me and Mira have been exploring, it’s a godsend rather than all the backdrops and other bits and pieces necessary to change up the scenarios we can shoot her in. I think the background generation and replacement is one of the things the AI is actually pretty good at, the generation of actual objects and things most often leads to hilarious but unusable results.

Aurora looks absolutely at home there, she can stamp my books any day 📚❤️

Oh, and if your PC can handle it, I highly recommend playing around with Stable Diffusion, it can do some pretty amazing things with pictures where Photoshop runs into limitations. Plus it‘s uncensored 😜

INFORMATIONS