https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
KKFun

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by KKFun »

johnmagicnl wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:13 pm
KKFun wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:58 pm Using Coeros accessories to mount ZELEX SLE 172E with head 201 on the motorized doll stand

IMG_2641.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2633.jpeg
IMG_2634.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2637.jpeg

Now, we have a perfect fashion model with high heel shoes.

Source1.jpg

I will look for a suitable background to match this photo. :glou:
Wow, thank you KKFun for the detailed pictures.
This is perfect!
You are very welcome :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Coeros wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:27 pm
KKFun wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:58 pm Using Coeros accessories to mount ZELEX SLE 172E with head 201 on the motorized doll stand

IMG_2641.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2633.jpeg
IMG_2634.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2637.jpeg

Source1.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for the photos you've taken. I have previously taken similar photos with dolls from other manufacturers but haven't done so with an SLE doll. Moreover, these steps are so clear and comprehensive.

This fulfills a wish I had before. Thank you once again.

Warm regards,
Coeros

Thanks Coeros, here is the potential artwork for this photo. You are very welcome to use it anywhere for advertising. :glou:
Catwalk KKFun.jpg
Catwalk KKFun.jpg (8.97 MiB) Viewed 660 times
Comparison.jpg
Comparison.jpg (6.36 MiB) Viewed 660 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:26 pm
Coeros wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:27 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the photos you've taken. I have previously taken similar photos with dolls from other manufacturers but haven't done so with an SLE doll. Moreover, these steps are so clear and comprehensive.

This fulfills a wish I had before. Thank you once again.

Warm regards,
Coeros

Thanks Coeros, here is the potential artwork for this photo. You are very welcome to use it anywhere for advertising. :glou:

Catwalk KKFun.jpg
Comparison.jpg
Thank you very much, the image is as stunning as ever.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Well, well, well..
    Look at who I found way over here in the furthest corner of the Forum, my buddy KK !!
    You sure do get around my Friend, and have come a long way..

I landed here because several people have asked about my DSM so I did a search and voila, here I am..
    I know you have it too, but I haven’t seen Dodgeman around here since 2021 so I’m guessing he or no one else is making it anymore..

I’m intrigued by this Coeros Doll stand/mover, very interesting..
    I would agree it seems quite useful and practical as a Doll stand and mover, but I’m not sure about “stance modifier”, that seems a bit of a stretch..
    From what I can see it looks like the back brace does offer some degree of stance correction, just not sure how much exactly or whether it applies to all situations, but it seems you have done well with it though.

Some of my reservations are;
    Considering the substantial weight of some Dolls and based on the laws of physics, how can that back brace/hub manage to correct stance efficiently when the force of the weight is going to exert an enormous amount of pressure on the angle of correction, connection points and back of the Doll?

Could this device lift a 85 LB+ Doll off the floor without tipping over?
    How do you get the Doll on there, do you have to lift her?
    I’m referring specifically to Dolls like the RD that have the hook on the back.
    It looks like there are other options for different Dolls, but you have to take the head off, right?

I looked at the Coeros website..
    This is a china product right?
    Nowhere is there an actual physical address/contact info for them.
    That’s a turnoff.

You know the specifics of my particular situation so even though I think this apparatus seems quite good for what it is, in fact probably the best option available, unfortunately it wouldn’t be very useful for me and probably some other people, depending on intended use, because it lacks a complete, unobstructed “interactive” ability and versatile Doll maneuverability.

Anyway,
    So glad to see you over here and Kudos because you did an excellent job with the review!!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

GraFXman wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:20 am

• Well, well, well..
    Look at who I found way over here in the furthest corner of the Forum, my buddy KK !!
    You sure do get around my Friend, and have come a long way..

I landed here because several people have asked about my DSM so I did a search and voila, here I am..
    I know you have it too, but I haven’t seen Dodgeman around here since 2021 so I’m guessing he or no one else is making it anymore..

I’m intrigued by this Coeros Doll stand/mover, very interesting..
    I would agree it seems quite useful and practical as a Doll stand and mover, but I’m not sure about “stance modifier”, that seems a bit of a stretch..
    From what I can see it looks like the back brace does offer some degree of stance correction, just not sure how much exactly or whether it applies to all situations, but it seems you have done well with it though.

Some of my reservations are;
    Considering the substantial weight of some Dolls and based on the laws of physics, how can that back brace/hub manage to correct stance efficiently when the force of the weight is going to exert an enormous amount of pressure on the angle of correction, connection points and back of the Doll?

Could this device lift a 85 LB+ Doll off the floor without tipping over?
    How do you get the Doll on there, do you have to lift her?
    I’m referring specifically to Dolls like the RD that have the hook on the back.
    It looks like there are other options for different Dolls, but you have to take the head off, right?

I looked at the Coeros website..
    This is a china product right?
    Nowhere is there an actual physical address/contact info for them.
    That’s a turnoff.

You know the specifics of my particular situation so even though I think this apparatus seems quite good for what it is, in fact probably the best option available, unfortunately it wouldn’t be very useful for me and probably some other people, depending on intended use, because it lacks a complete, unobstructed “interactive” ability and versatile Doll maneuverability.

Anyway,
    So glad to see you over here and Kudos because you did an excellent job with the review!!

Thanks GraFXman, great to see you here too.

I can help to answer some of your questions. Yes, it can be a DSM, if not enough, you can still put a pillow behind her, just like the Abyss tripod.

I put the girl on the floor standing and put the motorized mounting unit under the hook from the doll, then, use the motor to lift her up, I do not need to lift any weight at all, the motor is strong enough to lift the 90lbs doll up. No issue at all.

Our friend Mr. Fancy has the motorized version too, and he uses it for his realdoll. It looks very good indeed and very practical. Most of Sandy's photos are with the Coeros doll stand these days. viewtopic.php?t=154188&start=1770

With the motorized doll stand, you do not need to remove the head while using the doll stand.

Coeros can be contacted here, yes, they are from China, and one of the best customer services. Or you can contact them via discord as well.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Hi KK !!

Excellent information my Friend, thanks!

So if I understood correctly, you place her standing in front of the stand, hook her up then use the motor to lift her, ok that makes sense.
    My dilemma is,
    how could I accomplish that if I’m not able to keep her upright in front of the stand long enough to hook her up?
    Maybe it was just my Solanna (RD/BT), she was like a wet noodle and wouldn’t stay upright no matter what I did, I’m guessing it was just due to the fact that her joints were all very loose.
    Most of the time I had to figure out how to lift her while she was sitting/laying on the floor.
    How far down does this motor and the actual hookup go?
    Like if she were sitting on the floor or in my wheelchair, would I still be able to reach to lift her up?
    It’s probably a mute point actually because I can assure you I’ll never get a RD/BT again, especially since there are SO many very appealing new models available.
    In fact, I’m fairly certain my next girl will likely be a TAYU, if not, my next choices would be Irontech or Zelex.

Yes, I have actually been talking to our Friend Fancy about the best DSM options and how he is using this Coeros stand/lift.

Do you know what would be the ULTIMATE Doll lift/stand/mover ?
    Here’s an idea, and maybe for Coeros..
    If they could design & come up with a lift/stand/mover that’s a combination of their “Suspension Frame” and this motorized stand/lift.

Well, that’s exactly what I designed/built for my needs, have you ever seen it here on the forum?
    Of course, DIY and a bit crude, but perfectly functional and that’s what it does, an adjustable width and height metal frame with a carriage slider on top and a motor with a hook that can lift any Doll, at any point along the carriage with the slider, from the floor or seated or whatever, I even made the frame so that it would perfectly accommodate a sex-swing for added convenience- and FUN!!
    How’s that for Awesome!

Well, thanks for all the great info KK!
    Talk to you again soon!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

GraFXman wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:32 pm

• Hi KK !!

So if I understood correctly, you place her standing in front of the stand, hook her up then use the motor to lift her, ok that makes sense.
    My dilemma is,
    how could I accomplish that if I’m not able to keep her upright in front of the stand long enough to hook her up?
    Maybe it was just my Solanna (RD/BT), she was like a wet noodle and wouldn’t stay upright no matter what I did, I’m guessing it was just due to the fact that her joints were all very loose.
    Most of the time I had to figure out how to lift her while she was sitting/laying on the floor.
    Like if she were sitting on the floor or in my wheelchair, would I still be able to reach to lift her up?
    It’s probably a mute point actually because I can assure you I’ll never get a RD/BT again, especially since there are SO many very appealing new models available.
    In fact, I’m fairly certain my next girl will likely be a TAYU, if not, my next choices would be Irontech or Zelex.

Yes, I have actually been talking to our Friend Fancy about the best DSM options and how he is using this Coeros stand/lift.

If they could design & come up with a lift/stand/mover that’s a combination of their “Suspension Frame” and this motorized stand/lift.

Well, that’s exactly what I designed/built for my needs, have you ever seen it here on the forum?
    Of course, DIY and a bit crude, but perfectly functional and that’s what it does, an adjustable width and height metal frame with a carriage slider on top and a motor with a hook that can lift any Doll, at any point along the carriage with the slider, from the floor or seated or whatever, I even made the frame so that it would perfectly accommodate a sex-swing for added convenience- and FUN!!
    How’s that for Awesome!

Talk to you again soon!

She does not need to stand if you like, sitting on the chair would work too. But if sitting on the floor, that might be too low for the hook to get there.

Yes, I would say this Coeros doll stand is one of the best, very difficult to get better than this, as it helps you to move her around too with the big wheels.

Regardless, it is very difficult to pose RDs, as their skeleton cannot hold most of the postures. They need external support. I move on to other models, ZELEX is excellent for me. :D

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

GraFXman wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:32 pm

• Hi KK !!

My dilemma is,

How’s that for Awesome!

Talk to you again soon!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our doll stands. I took the liberty of researching DSM, as it was a new concept to me, and it appears to offer a way to suspend dolls. However, I'm unclear on how the hoisting mechanism is installed on the ceiling.

Regarding our doll stands, the electric version offers a height adjustment range from 1.2M to 1.9M, and the hydraulic version ranges from 1.3M to 1.8M. Could you please share if your doll, when seated in a wheelchair, would have her neck at around the 1.2m mark from the ground? This information would help us determine the suitability of our stands for your needs.

I also came across a thread you posted detailing a stand design you were contemplating, but I couldn't find any images associated with it. Is your envisioned design similar to the one described below?

Seeing a design sketch or photos could greatly aid our understanding of your requirements.

Furthermore, I noticed your interest in learning more about dolls from Tayu, Irontech, and Zelex. Should you have any questions or need assistance in contacting the manufacturers, I would be more than happy to help.

Looking forward to your response and assisting you further.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Dear Coeros,

First, let me say that I am very impressed and truly appreciate the fact that you took the time to research and reply to my discussion with KK about your products.
    To me, that speaks very highly of you and makes me think you are an honorable Company,

Thank you.

Allow me to explain and clarify so you can better understand the context of my conversation with KK, what my needs are, and how I have dealt with these challenges.

1. I am a disabled person, in a wheelchair, so I’m sure you can imagine how difficult and challenging my relationship with Dolls has been, yet I have always found a way to overcome most of the obstacles, the most important of those being the Weight and Size of a Doll.

2. Over the last 15 years I have had only 3 Dolls, all of them RealDoll/Boy-Toy models.
    These Dolls are well known for their “hooks” at the bottom of the neck for suspending them, as you can see from the picture you included in your reply.

3. From the very beginning I had already decided that I would never have a TPE Doll and that will never change, I just do not like TPE.

4. I apologize that KK and I used terminology that maybe only we understand from being here on the Forums, and I admire the fact that you tried to figure it out.
    “DSM” means “Dodgeman Stance Modifier”
    “Dodgeman” was a beloved member of this Forum who designed and created that stance-modifier apparatus which you see in the picture, the big “C” shaped metal device that connects from the hook at the bottom of the neck of the RD Dolls to whatever suspension device being used, in the case of the picture, the strut channel rails mounted on the ceiling.

That Stance Modifier device has numerous position adjustments to get the Doll in the exact position/stance a person wants.
    I have several because they are absolutely critical for me and my situation, KK also has one of these devices since he has several of the RD Dolls as well.

5. The hoisting mechanism you were not clear about:
    That strut-rail you see mounted on the ceiling is a metal channel.
    A slider with wheels fits inside that channel and moves freely from side to side.
    I have several of those rails mounted on my ceiling as well.

The hoist mechanism is that yellow rope you see, attached at each end to pulleys, this allows the hoisting of considerable weight with little effort, I also have several of these but they are challenging for me to use if they don’t have a brake or stop function, which mine do not.
    So what you see in the picture is the stance modifier attached to one end of the pulley, the other end is attached to the slider that is inside the channel.
    Real-Doll Dolls tend to be very heavy and this is one practical way of moving them around.

6. Regarding your motorized display stand/lift:
    I think it really is a wonderfully engineered device, but for that purpose only, as a stand/lift and Doll mover. KK loves his and I completely agree, for his particular use.
    However, with all due respect, I think that the “stance modifier” feature is very limited, compared to the one I mentioned previously (DSM) and usually requires a pillow on the Dolls rear to push the body out.
    Additionally, again with all due respect, I am very concerned about how the bottom metal plate of that stance modifier digs into the Doll’s back, the risk for damage to the Doll is very high.

It doesn’t really matter much to me because as I said, I will never again have a Real-Doll or BT-4, I’m done with those models.

7. As much as I admire the excellent design of your motorized stand, here is why I think it is not very practical for my particular use:
    a. It is a display stand/lift and the frame does not allow for (easy) accessibility to the rear part of the Doll, there is no way to avoid the stand itself from being an obstruction for handling/maneuvering or interaction with the Doll.
    But that is OK, because I know that is not what is was designed for.

b. For my particular situation, having unobstructed access to the Doll in every way, for me is critical and I must say that probably for many other people it would probably be a tremendous benefit.

Consider the picture you included:

The Doll is completely suspended, she can be turned 360 and has unobstructed access from every possible angle, the ability to be lowered/raised to any liking which makes it practical, especially when it comes to matters of intimacy, considering how heavy these Dolls are – and as I’m sure you understand, a critical matter for me in particular.
    Total control over the position of the Doll for any purpose desired.

c. If you read my comment to KK on what I think would be a GREAT design for a Doll stand/lift hanger and mover, remember I said that if you could design a combination of your motorized stand together with that “suspension frame” and end up with something like what I created, I think you would have a winner for the Ultimate Doll Experience!

d. A suspension system is an absolute necessity because of my situation and the difficulty in trying to handle/maneuver a Doll of 5’3”ft tall (160cm+) and 80lbs+ (39+ Kg).
    I can’t lift a heavy doll from the floor or from any other position while I am sitting in a wheelchair,
    I’m sure you can imagine the limitations.

That’s why I designed/engineered a system that would accommodate my particular needs and allow me to handle/maneuver a Doll however I want with very little or no physical effort.
    I had no other choice, “Necessity is the Mother of all inventions”, correct?

8. The thread you are referring to, I believe is under “Inventors Corner”, described all the details of how I designed this device.
    Unfortunately however, the hosting service where I had all the pictures was cancelled so none of the pictures are visible anymore, that was my mistake.

I will share the originals to explain the design;
    9. My objective was the following:
    a. I wanted a frame, like your suspension kit, that allowed for adjustable width and height so I could have unobstructed access to my Doll in any manner I wanted.
    For my design I created 2 separate and independent stands.

b. I needed the ability to move the entire frame to wherever I wanted, so I added wheels mounted on an expandable mini tube for each stand.
    Each stand has 4 arms, the section of tube with the wheels attached slides in to each of these arms and can be adjusted to how wide I want the wheel stance to be.

c. I wanted each side (stand) to be operable independently of the other side and serve as a stand/mover and lift if I wanted to, much like your stand.
    Each stand has another section that fits inside it from the top and slides up/down to make the height adjustable up to 10’ft (3m) tall.
    The top of that section has a permanent open metal receiving bracket which is only slightly wider than the strut channel rail which fits inside it and can be secured with a bolt, that is how I was able to get the adjustable width between the 2 stands.

d. I added a powerful motor with a cable long enough (25 ft) to go up one side of the stand, across the entire width of the top strut rail and down to floor level so I can lift the Doll from there if necessary.
    One of the stands has the motor permanently mounted to it on the bottom and allows me to use that stand (like your stand) as a Doll mover, using a shorter piece for the top channel rail.
    The weight of the motor acts as a counter-weight to keep the stand from tipping over when the Doll is hanging from the other side of the stand.

e. The strut rail that sits across the top of my 2 stands is exactly the same one as you see in the picture you provided.
    It is a channel with the slider inside that allows me to move the Doll from side to side and to any position I wanted, with the cable from the motor following it.
    I’m sure that if your engineers looked at my design they will immediately recognize what I was trying to accomplish, and I have no doubt they would also know how to improve it.
    Mine is only a rudimentary production to serve my purposes, but it functions perfectly in every regard for what I needed.

https://www.mcmaster.com/products/strut ... aluminum-1
    https://www.mcmaster.com/3548T214
    https://www.mcmaster.com/3626T15

This design concept provided me with unobstructed access to my Doll for whatever purpose I wanted, from Doll maintenance, mobility of the Doll, dressing, all the way to enjoyable intimacy which would otherwise be impossible for me.
    I even added the capability of using a “Sex-Swing” suspended from that strut/channel rail.

I also use a 50Lb tension spring between the strap and hook at the top rail to give her a little “Bounce” if I want, this is GREAT for when she is in the mounted position, no effort!

f. One of the BIGGEST advantages of my invention is that it also allows me to transfer the Doll from the stand/hanging frame right into (or out of) the storage cabinet where I hide her.

I use only the primary stand with the motor and place the other end of the top strut channel on top of the cabinet, secured with a bolt through the channel and into the cabinet to keep it from moving/slipping, then I just push the Doll along the strut with the slider and into the cabinet where I have another pulley strap waiting to receive her.

I lower the Doll to the bottom of the cabinet (sitting), unfasten the hook from the cable of the motor, then hook up the pulley/strap (inside the cabinet) and raise her again to where she is hanging inside the cabinet. The reverse applies for taking her out again.
    Of course all of this can be a challenge and a lot of work, but I take my time, enjoy the process and most important, it take very little physical effort from me to accomplish it.

I must also say that even though I created this specifically for my needs, I am certain that a design like this might even have commercial potential because there are a lot of people who I have talked to that would LOVE to have something like this for complete accessibility, maneuverability and intimacy with their Dolls, especially with the heavier Dolls.
    I have shared my design with other people who re-created variations of it as “Do-It-Yourself” projects and they Love it!

Of course, not everyone has a “RealDoll or Boy-Toy” Doll, which is what this design is intended for. But as I said, I will not have another one of those Doll models ever again.

Here is the immediate problem I see,
    Most modern Dolls, like the ones I am considering, TAYU, Irontech or Zelex, none of them have that hook feature at the bottom of the neck.
    Some of the Manufacturers I have talked to, like WM, told me they can add that feature if I wanted it.
    And I do want that, to me it is actually a necessity to be able to suspend and handle the Doll.
    In fact, I will not purchase any Doll that does not have this feature.

I can see where the challenge would be how to make this type of suspension design also work for Dolls that don’t have this neck hook option?

I can’t imagine having to remove the head in order to make the connection and then try to engage in any form of interaction with the Doll.
    In fact, I think the concept of the rear hook design should be available for all Dolls since it offers so many more possibilities for maneuvering, positioning and even intimacy with the Doll.

I believe if this could be made affordably it would be an Award-winning concept and become available to so many people who either need it, like me, or would just want it to make their Doll handling, storage solution and even intimacy a better experience!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Thank you.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hello,

Sorry for not being able to reply during the weekend.

First of all, thank you for explaining your situation in detail, as well as the Dodgeman Stance Modifier. We are truly grateful for the time and effort you've put into explaining your unique needs and the solutions you've developed to enhance your experience with dolls.

The Dodgeman Stance Modifier indeed seems more suitable for your needs, as our display stand, although sophisticated, has its limitations and cannot offer unobstructed access to the doll from every possible angle.

Additionally, you are incredibly talented; even though I haven't seen the pictures, I can imagine the challenge and effort involved in designing/engineering a system by yourself. We are impressed by the level of thought and engineering that has gone into your custom stand and suspension system. It's clear that you've carefully considered every aspect of accessibility, maneuverability, and intimacy, resulting in a design that not only meets your specific requirements but also has the potential to benefit others in similar situations.

Your feedback on our motorized display stand/lift is greatly appreciated. However, I still don't quite understand how to improve it. I feel like a major overhaul is needed, and I'm worried that we won't be able to complete it.

Once again, thank you for reaching out to us with your thoughts and suggestions.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

KKFun wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:20 am Just a simple portrait using the 2-in-1 doll stand.
Pirate.jpg
Here is the setup for that image. 2 side lights, and 1 front softbox. The doll stands in the middle.
IMG_2592.jpeg
KKFun, we really need to have your very valuable input here regarding the Coeros 2-in-1 stand copied over to (so that it also appears in) the recent thread specifically about it:
viewtopic.php?t=172433

Is that possible? I think that it would be very helpful to potential buyers to have all reviews/comments about the 2-in-1 stand there, in addition to it just having a "guest appearance" here in the thread on the motorized stand. I am not a photographer, so my review of it deals strictly with the unpacking and assembly of the stand. Your great photography with it would be an awesome addition!
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:35 am
KKFun wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:20 am Just a simple portrait using the 2-in-1 doll stand.
Pirate.jpg
Here is the setup for that image. 2 side lights, and 1 front softbox. The doll stands in the middle.
IMG_2592.jpeg
KKFun, we really need to have your very valuable input here regarding the Coeros 2-in-1 stand copied over to (so that it also appears in) the recent thread specifically about it:
viewtopic.php?t=172433

Is that possible? I think that it would be very helpful to potential buyers to have all reviews/comments about the 2-in-1 stand there, in addition to it just having a "guest appearance" here in the thread on the motorized stand. I am not a photographer, so my review of it deals strictly with the unpacking and assembly of the stand. Your great photography with it would be an awesome addition!
Thanks koaplayer1998, sure thing. I will post some photos to that thread. :glou:

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

KKFun wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:02 pm Thanks koaplayer1998, sure thing. I will post some photos to that thread. :glou:
Awesome.....thanks so much! 🙂
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:18 pm
KKFun wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:02 pm Thanks koaplayer1998, sure thing. I will post some photos to that thread. :glou:
Awesome.....thanks so much! 🙂
Thanks so much! :multi: :multi: :multi:

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Another day, another artwork using the Coeros doll stand.

source1.jpg
source1.jpg (7.14 MiB) Viewed 145 times
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2703.JPEG (597.67 KiB) Viewed 145 times
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG (704.7 KiB) Viewed 145 times
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG (629.08 KiB) Viewed 145 times
IMG_2706.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG (710.22 KiB) Viewed 145 times

Now, if we can change the background, then, she will be happy. :haha4:

Privacy KKFun S.jpg
Privacy KKFun S.jpg (3.42 MiB) Viewed 145 times

Coeros, you are very welcome to repost them anywhere if that helps, many thanks.

INFORMATIONS