https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by Michaelangelo »

KKFun wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:28 pm Now we have the artwork based on that source photo :glou:

Right on time for Christmas. :D

Frozen KKFun S.jpg
*APPLAUSE*

🥰 That is one lovely composition 😍
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:39 am
KKFun wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:28 pm Now we have the artwork based on that source photo :glou:

Frozen KKFun S.jpg
*APPLAUSE*

🥰 That is one lovely composition 😍
Thanks a lot Michaelangelo :D So glad you like her. The doll stand makes things much easier. :glou:

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Those stands are awesome! I really should get one.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

rok4d wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:50 pm Those stands are awesome! I really should get one.
They surely are the best doll stands. I own so many different types of stands and also have homemade ones too. Coeros stands are the highest quality, especially the motorized version. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Coeros wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:10 pm

Frozen KKFun S.jpg
This is so amazing. This ice and snow princess is so beautiful.
:multi:
Merry Chrismas!
Coeros
Thanks a lot Coeros, your products are outstanding :D

Happy Holidays to you and the team. :glou:

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

I purchased the manual operating stand and my experience was quite a bit different as the OP. The first thing I noticed while assembling the unit is that all the welds were just tacks and not solid welds. Some of the welds were a bit dodgy as can be seen in the below photo.
K70P7263_small.jpg
K70P7263_small.jpg (44.1 KiB) Viewed 579 times
One of the bolts to secure the main shaft to the bar was missing. There was a spare bolt for the wheels and I borrowed one to use in place of the missing bolt. Luckily, I had a bolt from my toolbox to replace the one for the wheel. The wheel bolts were a bit longer than the intended bolt but fortunately they came with a second nut which I used as seen in the photo to shorten the length. Two bolts held the main tube in place. To align the bolts to the holes you tighten the set of nuts at ‘A’ which squeezed the tube inward, as seen in the below photos. I also drilled out two holes to make it so the main tube wasn't flattened too much.
K70P7266_small.jpg
K70P7266_small.jpg (45.44 KiB) Viewed 579 times
I had to sand the main post to remove weld splatter which dotted the entire length of the tube. Some were very sharp. I haven’t used it yet so I can’t testify in its stability with a doll. There were no assembly instructions but I managed to work out how it went together. My main purpose in buying this stand was to aid in lifting my doll off the bed and bend her to stand on her own before transferring her to the display stand (for photo shoots) that I also bought from Coeros. We’ll see how that works out.

To be fair I should mention I was a fitter/welder for 20 years so my assessment may be a bit harsh on the quality of the product. :)
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Tewhano wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:52 am I purchased the manual operating stand and my experience was quite a bit different as the OP. The first thing I noticed while assembling the unit is that all the welds were just tacks and not solid welds. Some of the welds were a bit dodgy as can be seen in the below photo.

K70P7263_small.jpg

One of the bolts to secure the main shaft to the bar was missing. There was a spare bolt for the wheels and I borrowed one to use in place of the missing bolt. Luckily, I had a bolt from my toolbox to replace the one for the wheel. The wheel bolts were a bit longer than the intended bolt but fortunately they came with a second nut which I used as seen in the photo to shorten the length. Two bolts held the main tube in place. To align the bolts to the holes you tighten the set of nuts at ‘A’ which squeezed the tube inward, as seen in the below photos. I also drilled out two holes to make it so the main tube wasn't flattened too much.

K70P7266_small.jpg

I had to sand the main post to remove weld splatter which dotted the entire length of the tube. Some were very sharp. I haven’t used it yet so I can’t testify in its stability with a doll. There were no assembly instructions but I managed to work out how it went together. My main purpose in buying this stand was to aid in lifting my doll off the bed and bend her to stand on her own before transferring her to the display stand (for photo shoots) that I also bought from Coeros. We’ll see how that works out.

To be fair I should mention I was a fitter/welder for 20 years so my assessment may be a bit harsh on the quality of the product. :)
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Indeed, the manual operating stand does involve some welded parts, unlike the other two versions of our stands which are mostly non-welded. This is due to the fact that the operational parts of the manual stand are subject to greater stress.

Additionally, we truly appreciate your suggestions regarding the welding method. Your expertise in this area is highly commendable. To address the issue of the missing bolt, we would like to offer to send you a replacement free of charge. I will contact you privately to arrange this.

Thank you once again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

Just to be clear on my review above. The issues I pointed out in no way hinders the use of the stand. The purpose of my post was simply to give my experience with the product. Coeros is sending me the missing bolt.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Just a simple portrait using the 2-in-1 doll stand.

Pirate.jpg
Pirate.jpg (9.5 MiB) Viewed 498 times

Here is the setup for that image. 2 side lights, and 1 front softbox. The doll stands in the middle.

IMG_2592.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg (972.63 KiB) Viewed 498 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Another chance to utilize the Coeros doll stand.

IMG_3513-1.jpg
IMG_3513-1.jpg (10.37 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_2596.jpeg
IMG_2596.jpeg (431.9 KiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_2595.jpeg
IMG_2595.jpeg (412.08 KiB) Viewed 380 times
Finally :glou:
Free as the wind KKFun S.jpg
Free as the wind KKFun S.jpg (5.98 MiB) Viewed 380 times

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

KKFun wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:20 am Just a simple portrait using the 2-in-1 doll stand.
I have been thinking of getting that waist stand. I have the one that connects to the neck only. I find it difficult to lift my doll high enough to insert the threaded rod into the pipe. Also it makes it difficult to pose the head if I want a tilted pose.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Tewhano wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:26 am
KKFun wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:20 am Just a simple portrait using the 2-in-1 doll stand.
I have been thinking of getting that waist stand. I have the one that connects to the neck only. I find it difficult to lift my doll high enough to insert the threaded rod into the pipe. Also it makes it difficult to pose the head if I want a tilted pose.
I have both versions, it is great to have a choice according to the photos I like. Regarding the 2-in-1 doll stand, I have not tried the seat option yet, that is another bonus.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:01 pm Another chance to utilize the Coeros doll stand.

IMG_3513-1.jpg
IMG_2596.jpeg
IMG_2595.jpeg

Beautiful girl, beautiful scenery! :multi:
Can I post it to twitter or reddit?
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Tewhano wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:26 am
Hello, may I ask if your previous stand was our 3-in-1 Multifunction Stand? It should be capable of supporting the doll in three ways: Neck, Waist, and Crotch Stand.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm
KKFun wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:01 pm Another chance to utilize the Coeros doll stand.

IMG_3513-1.jpg
IMG_2596.jpeg
IMG_2595.jpeg

Beautiful girl, beautiful scenery! :multi:
Can I post it to twitter or reddit?
Of course, I will DM you the full size version. Thanks.

INFORMATIONS