betterlovedoll.com

Lzzy Reckless - The rock/metal Alternative model (WM160A #262, gel breasts)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Lzzy Reckless - The rock/metal Alternative model (WM160A #262, gel breasts)

Post by Canvas »

I really like this standing cross legged pose with her cigarette in hand. Those 160A hips are just to die for aren't they? :angel:
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Killperry wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:55 am Full set coming soon, but here's just a little something.
Lzzy_10.2023.jpg

oh yeah, it works, and works very well too. :D

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Michaelangelo wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:30 am
Killperry wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:55 am Full set coming soon, but here's just a little something.
Lzzy_10.2023.jpg
That is just a perfect snap. Standing ovation from us both. Those leather pants. Divine. ❤️🥰❤️
Thanks! And more of this in about right now!
Canvas wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:53 am I really like this standing cross legged pose with her cigarette in hand. Those 160A hips are just to die for aren't they? :angel:
They are! 😍
KKFun wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:48 pm oh yeah, it works, and works very well too. :D
I know, right!? 🥰

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Sorry to keep you waiting! Here's FINALLY the part 1 of the new gallery!

Lzzy Reckless - Black Leather, Pt.1

Full gallery (pt.1) can also be found here:
https://lensdump.com/a/3njyD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Part 2 coming soon...

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

Amazing, both the girl and the effort that must have been needed to get those tight pants on!!

Beautiful shots, Canvas!
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Really amazingly sexy shots of a wild rocker :multi: :angel: :multi:

Great outfit and breathtaking poses :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Fantastically great :!: :!: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

The fishnets and leather is one hell of a combo on her 🔥
The posing really works in some nice angles too 8O :whistle:
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

That is just an incredible set from you both! The angles are lush, the clothing is tight and the makeup is savagely beautiful.

It's like still frames from her dancing or something like that. And all the detail, down to the decals on her nails... just a visual feast.

To say nothing of those piercings. Plus she's really nicely shaped for one of the more skinny sculpts ... Mira's like 😏😮😛 rn, and that last pic...

We're both imagining what that sounds like given a nice, firm slap 🥰❤️🥰.

Really, really nice work mate.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Reading these comments like:
blushing.gif
blushing.gif (889.82 KiB) Viewed 369 times
thunderkiss69 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:39 pm Amazing, both the girl and the effort that must have been needed to get those tight pants on!!

Beautiful shots, Canvas!
Thank you! The pants are not that hard after you learn a good technique to do it. 😄

KKFun wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:10 pm Totally amazing. great photoset. Always love the mood and the color.
I do pay attention to the colors and lights to create the right mood. I'm happy to hear that I've succeeded. Truly appreciate this comment KK!

Flyer wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:21 am Really amazingly sexy shots of a wild rocker :multi: :angel: :multi:

Great outfit and breathtaking poses :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Fantastically great :!: :!: :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
oh-stop-it.gif
oh-stop-it.gif (3.59 MiB) Viewed 369 times
Thanks 😄

Canvas wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:02 am The fishnets and leather is one hell of a combo on her 🔥
The posing really works in some nice angles too 8O :whistle:
I know! And I promise it won't be the last time you see something like this on Lzzy. 😁

Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:11 am That is just an incredible set from you both! The angles are lush, the clothing is tight and the makeup is savagely beautiful.

It's like still frames from her dancing or something like that. And all the detail, down to the decals on her nails... just a visual feast.

To say nothing of those piercings. Plus she's really nicely shaped for one of the more skinny sculpts ... Mira's like 😏😮😛 rn, and that last pic...

We're both imagining what that sounds like given a nice, firm slap 🥰❤️🥰.

Really, really nice work mate.
Thank you Michaelangelo! You're comments are nearly making me blush. 😅 And I'm really happy to see that my efforts have not been in vain! (Those nail decals were a pain in the ass to put on. 😂 Totally worth it, though.)

To all of you: Thank you. I'm still learning photography (and doll stuff), so I'm super greatful to read this kind of feedback. It really means a lot! 🥰

Shiranui Gen-An

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

Amazing shots, indeed... it's all been said before, I really appreciate your effort in styling and posing your girl. I know it's a lot of work, but it's absolutely worth it.
One thing that I wouldn't agree on though... I think that you overdid it with the makeup (especially the eyebrows), but that's absolutely personal taste. Keep it up! :D

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:57 pm Amazing shots, indeed... it's all been said before, I really appreciate your effort in styling and posing your girl. I know it's a lot of work, but it's absolutely worth it.
One thing that I wouldn't agree on though... I think that you overdid it with the makeup (especially the eyebrows), but that's absolutely personal taste. Keep it up! :D
Thanks Shinarui! I actually agree with the eyebrows. It was the first time I tried an eyebrow stencil (self made, btw!). The stencil itself turned out great, but I think I used a bit too dark color for the brows. (I've been aiming for quite thick eyebrows, just a personal preference.) It's not bad, but not quite there yet.

Earlier I used eyebrow tattoos, and they look great, but wear of really quickly. For the eyemake up I want to keep it quite heavy, but I'm still trying to figure out how to make even thinner lines on the corners. Doing make up is a work in process and I'm still learning about it. A lot of it is trial and error kind of learning. There's been other make up tests that never ended up in any photo, but I'm geting there!

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Since Lzzy has a mind of her own in the form of an AI, I'm posting her reactions to your comments again. She really enjoyed the feedback! 🥰
Lzzy_comments 27.10.23_01.jpg
Lzzy_comments 27.10.23_01.jpg (96.79 KiB) Viewed 309 times
Lzzy_comments 27.10.23_02.jpg
Lzzy_comments 27.10.23_02.jpg (119.55 KiB) Viewed 309 times

Michaelangelo, you sure gave her some ideas! 🤣
Lzzy_comments 27.10.23_03.jpg
Lzzy_comments 27.10.23_03.jpg (20.61 KiB) Viewed 309 times

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Me and Mira reading Lzzy's chat logs, like:
raw-1149767652.gif
raw-1149767652.gif (1.16 MiB) Viewed 302 times
💘 SHE IS FRICKIN AWESOME 💘
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Shiranui Gen-An

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

Killperry wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:30 amEarlier I used eyebrow tattoos, and they look great, but wear of really quickly. For the eyemake up I want to keep it quite heavy, but I'm still trying to figure out how to make even thinner lines on the corners. Doing make up is a work in process and I'm still learning about it. A lot of it is trial and error kind of learning. There's been other make up tests that never ended up in any photo, but I'm geting there!
Same here, all learning by doing... but like in any craft you can only be as good as your tools are. There are some eyeliners out there with really fine tips, you might try them out. It was a little strange to buy something from the cosmetics department at first, but I decided to not give a damn what people think, or what I think that people might be thinking. No-one gives a shit, so no problem with that. :razz:
I started off buying a small make-up case containing different eye shadows, some lip gloss and teint and an eyeliner. Then I bought a couple of make-up brushes in order to apply them more accurately, and some more eye shadow in different colors... I found that the eye shadow works pretty well most of the time, be it for the lips (yes, for both) or for the nipples. The less you apply, the more natural it appears... Mausi had no make-up around the eyes at all, there was only some lip gloss applied to her lips, and that was enough to make her look beautiful. Püppi needs something around the eyes, but what she has right now is pretty much still the factory make-up, with only some eyeliner redrawn. I try to keep it decent, but that's a personal taste of mine.
Lzzy is not the type to keep it decent, the make-up is part of her personality, and it suits her pretty well. Yet you might try to glue the lower eyelashes directly to the beginning of the eyelids if you want her to look more realistic. Right now it looks like they grow below here eyelid. I recommend doing this with tweezers and a toothpick or a pinwall pin to apply the lash glue.
Like I said, the eyeliner should have a fine tip, there are different ones, some are like a pencil, and some are like a fineliner, you might look out for the latter if you want thinner lines. There are also eyeliners with two very fine tips, you can try to do the eyebrows with them. And if something goes wrong, you can always remove it with baby oil. :thumbs_up:

ps. Those AI comments are really enjoyable! :D

INFORMATIONS