www.wmdolls.com

Last Minute Questions: Almost Ready to Pull trigger on 157B

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Last Minute Questions: Almost Ready to Pull trigger on 157B

Post by Jackyjack »

whiterose wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:42 am
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pm Hi Whiterose,
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your input on this!

Regarding dimensions: Wow your link and The Leatherman’s answers alot of things! I actually forgot to ask about the depth (heel to toe dimension). I appreciate this.

(I’m also glad you are going on vacation w her!)
Yeah, it's a pretty big deal. :) We're staying at a small cottage and I can smuggle her in at night. I couldn't enjoy my vacation without her, and I mean that 100%

Sounds like you will have a great vacation!
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmFirmness: this does help a lot. I was worried she would feel like loose jello!
Absolutely not! In fact I have an idea for a real-world thing that would give you an excellent idea, but let me do a little research first

Thanks I will look out for your research!

Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmNipple size: those are great photos . I’m surprised and glad to know the boobs will be bigger with the gel. This is a plus!
Isn't it though? It's a small but noticeable difference.

Regarding the Gel boobs: does the gel make them feel more like real breasts like way softer and supple-er?
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmOiliness: that is pleasantly surprising to me. So do many people just lay their dolls on the bed with no oil seepage problems? Maybe the tpe is of higher quality w these dolls?
Yup. I had her on her blanket the first few weeks but didn't bother after that. I think there was something in the satin sheets that pulled out the oil. By the way, you'll see a lot about oiling dolls, but at the moment the prevailing wisdom seems to be that new dolls don't need to be oiled nearly as often as earlier generations of TPE. I think I can safely say that unless you live in a hot desert, your doll won't need a deep oiling for at least a year, if even then. Keep an eye on the forum as the situation develops but there is no need to go crazy with oiling a WM TPE doll at this point in time (2023).

The news about being able to rest her on the bed with no oil leakage is very encouraging. Yes! I have read some posts about people oiling their dolls every once and a while. I cross that bridge when I get there i guess.
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmNeck bolt placement: this is great advice. These kind of tips is what makes this community so good. These kinds of quality issues could add up.
Yeah ... and I realized I forgot a key point about the neck bolt. I said it "stressed the TPE" but I should have been more clear: moving your doll's head back will give her splits in the TPE around the neck and chest area. When I got Christen I knew it was important to return her to the "default" position to keep from stretching the TPE. It's most prone to splitting in areas where the TPE is thin, and I didn't realize how thin the TPE actually is over the chest. Knowing what I know now, I honestly would have tried for a replacement. Would have just about killed me to close up that box, but I would have done it. Hopefully the issue is better now. Here's a picture of the neck splits:
3.jpg

Oh no, I do see them in your photo sorry that happened. Does this issue happen in other areas such as inside elbows and behind the knee since those parts probably move alot or like you mentioned in thin parts.
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmClothing: I’m glad you brought this up! Where do you find clothes or lingerie for her? She seems on the small side. Im planning to also get her some thigh high stockings. Any tips regarding clothes and lingerie with this model?

Thanks again for the reply. I will also look through your guide and see if I can learn any more amazing tips.
Mister B gave you some excellent advice! If you're in the US, I found that Target makes some girls' clothes that look like scaled-down models of things a woman would wear. I've gotten her some lovely dresses, around girls' 8-10. And they have a brand called Art Class that stocks very cute tops and skirts. Wal-mart sells XS and even XXS "bodycon" (stretchy) dresses sometimes and those are glorious on this doll. Here's two, first one is Wal-Mart women's XS and second is Target girls size 8 or 10 (probably 8)
1.jpg
7.jpg
Great! I appreciate the tips on the sizes. Great pics btw!

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Jackyjack wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:53 pm
55.75 noted! Thanks for the info.

Im also really leaning toward the standard tpe as well.

As for the nipple on your model does it look like the painting of the nipple matches the 'built in' sculpted nipple?

Ive always wanted to learn to sew and so this would be a great excuse ;)
The standard TPE is soft and pliable.

The nipple color is confined to the sculpted area if that's
what you're asking. Colored areas on most dolls wear off
but you can restore it with some makeup. :thumbs_up:

Find a nice used (Singer) sewing machine from the late '50s/early '60s
with all steel drive gears. Have it serviced by a good tech and it'll last you
your lifetime. Some Singer models can stitch through multiple layers of fabric
or even garment leather.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Jackyjack wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:56 pm
By the way, I forgot to ask. What is the head that you have on the second model with the brunette hair. That is probably the best head I've seen in non commercial photos! Did you also put make up on her? She looks amazing!
That is the "Tracy" head made by SE Doll. :thumbs_up:
I named her Darla. She's very pretty for sure and fits on
the WM 157B body nicely.

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:36 am
Jackyjack wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:53 pm
55.75 noted! Thanks for the info.

Im also really leaning toward the standard tpe as well.

As for the nipple on your model does it look like the painting of the nipple matches the 'built in' sculpted nipple?

Ive always wanted to learn to sew and so this would be a great excuse ;)
The standard TPE is soft and pliable.

The nipple color is confined to the sculpted area if that's
what you're asking. Colored areas on most dolls wear off
but you can restore it with some makeup. :thumbs_up:

That’s good to know! When people say they use makeup on their dolls are they talking about some kind of paint or actual human makeup from a department store?

Find a nice used (Singer) sewing machine from the late '50s/early '60s
with all steel drive gears. Have it serviced by a good tech and it'll last you
your lifetime. Some Singer models can stitch through multiple layers of fabric
or even garment leather.

Sounds awesome!! I think my friend may have a machine somewhere I’ll look into it!

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:48 am
By the way, I forgot to ask. What is the head that you have on the second model with the brunette hair. That is probably the best head I've seen in non commercial photos! Did you also put make up on her? She looks amazing!
the WM 157B body nicely.
To be honest, Darla looks amazing. I’m enamored. It makes me really consider getting the same head :)

I’m considering between tan and light tan. What is the skin tone of Darla and her “Tracy” head if you don’t mind me asking? It looks tan but pictures are deceiving when it comes to those two shades in the pics I’ve see in this forum.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

OK I thought that a doll might be as soft as a block of mozzarella cheese. But I did some "research" at the supermarket today (furtively squeezing cheeses! scandalous!) and Christen is actually quite soft compared to mozzarella cheese, but nowhere near as soft as jello!

There are so many makeup techniques. I tend to use "human" powder foundation (pressed or loose) and human blush. For lips, eyebrows, eyeliner, and nipples and lady bits, I use eye shadow. Just be sure it's not "glittery" or "metallic" because the shimmer will get all over your doll's face.

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

:haha4:
whiterose wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:30 am OK I thought that a doll might be as soft as a block of mozzarella cheese. But I did some "research" at the supermarket today (furtively squeezing cheeses! scandalous!) and Christen is actually quite soft compared to mozzarella cheese, but nowhere near as soft as jello!

Whiterose! Aren’t you supposed to be on vacation? I am very appreciative however you went as far as checking the cheese section to find the answer. This is a very good comparison. Your description is very close to what I imagine when I look at the images and the videos people post online so thank you for the effort!

There are so many makeup techniques. I tend to use "human" powder foundation (pressed or loose) and human blush. For lips, eyebrows, eyeliner, and nipples and lady bits, I use eye shadow. Just be sure it's not "glittery" or "metallic" because the shimmer will get all over your doll's face.

Wow I didn’t expect you could you real makeup to work on the dolls’ faces. Does the foundation make a huge difference? I’m assuming it makes it look more like human skin than rubber. Also must smell amazing. Also I’ll take note regarding the glitter/metallic. I’m going to do some searches for makeup techniques on this forum as well so thanks for sparking that.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Jackyjack wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:24 am
the WM 157B body nicely.
To be honest, Darla looks amazing. I’m enamored. It makes me really consider getting the same head :)

I’m considering between tan and light tan. What is the skin tone of Darla and her “Tracy” head if you don’t mind me asking? It looks tan but pictures are deceiving when it comes to those two shades in the pics I’ve see in this forum.
I went with tan skin. :thumbs_up:

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

the WM 157B body nicely.

[/quote]

Here's a thread on Tracy ......
viewtopic.php?p=2253517&hilit=SE+Doll+Tracy#p2253517

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:12 am
the WM 157B body nicely.

I went with tan skin. :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the info! I always thought tan skin worked better for that body! Btw considering the tracy head is from a different company, what skin tone did you get for her head that matched the tan body of the 157b?

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:15 pm
the WM 157B body nicely.

Here's a thread on Tracy ......
viewtopic.php?p=2253517&hilit=SE+Doll+Tracy#p2253517
[/quote]

Oh man she looks so amazing. truly!

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Jackyjack wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:38 am
Thanks for the info! I always thought tan skin worked better for that body! Btw considering the tracy head is from a different company, what skin tone did you get for her head that matched the tan body of the 157b?
I sent my chosen vendor (Booty Call Doll) a photo of my 157B body and he had SE DOLL match the shade as closely as possible. It is not a "perfect" match, but very close and definitely acceptable for me. :thumbs_up:

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:33 am
Jackyjack wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:38 am
I sent my chosen vendor (Booty Call Doll) a photo of my 157B body and he had SE DOLL match the shade as closely as possible. It is not a "perfect" match, but very close and definitely acceptable for me. :thumbs_up:
I see!! It matches well as far as I could tell! Thanks for the info!

INFORMATIONS