www.wmdolls.com

Last Minute Questions: Almost Ready to Pull trigger on 157B

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Last Minute Questions: Almost Ready to Pull trigger on 157B

Post by Jackyjack »

Hi All,
I'm new here and really enjoying the community so far! I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on the 157b because that body seems to be the best for me though I still have some outstanding questions I've yet to see answered in other parts of this forum. Hopefully there are veterans out there that can help me out.

1. 157b Built in vagina feeling. I consistently read that built in is the best. I come from the onahole world particularly the Japanese brands and some of them are amazing. If there are any people who started out there, I'm wondering how the built in 157 b model feels compared to any other onahole/fleshlights? Would the 157b be considered tight or loose for an average sized guy? Ive read its a bit loose but people also say it depends on different models as well.

2. Is the 157b built in Highly textured or less textured and smooth?

3. 157b Anus feeling: I read alot of people talking about the vagina but very little about how the anus feels. What experience do people have with 157b model compared to the vagina (or other onaholes/fleshlights)?

4. Horizontal Dimensions: I need to be able to hide the doll and I'm not sure what the actual horizontal dimensions are (shoulder to shoulder). Im considering building a box in preparation. Is there anyone with that information regarding the 157b? I cant seem to find it anywhere!

5.What are the vertical dimension without head? I want also separate the body and head in different boxes. Does anyone know the dimensions from bottom of feet to neck stump of the 157b?

6. Softness of TPE on 157b. In my experience, TPE seems to have many different softness levels. I personally like the feeling of tougher more robust tpe almost like silicone but not that tough. From the pics, the 157b looks a bit tough and 'rubbery' which I kind of like. I dont even know how to ask about the 'hardness or softness' of the 157b in words but if anyone has any input please help!

7. Wild Price Differences: Im looking at Annie's doll shop which is an approved vendor on this site. It says that the price for a 157b model is around $1500. On the official WM site the same model is listed at $2850.00! Does anyone know what I'm missing here? Why is the factory that much more expensive than a distributor like Annies? Am I looking at counterfeit sites?
https://wmdollshop.com/157cm/
https://anniesdollhouse.com/adele-157cm ... -sex-doll/

8."Stock" Nipple size of 157b: I read on this forum that all models have their 'built in' nipple size and choosing any size outside of that is basically the factory painting the nipple. What is the cm of the 'stock' nipple size of the 157b?

9. Almost every onahole I have releases oil onto any surface it touches. A piece of paper touching any tpe hole i have would turn transparent with oil within a few days. Its not a big deal but does the tpe in WM dolls also 'leak' oil in this way?

10. Did WM improve on the dreaded 'plug' problem in the vagina for this model in recent years?

I didnt realize I had this many questions until I typed them all out but thanks for reading. For anyone willing to answer any of them I thank you in advance.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: Last Minute Questions: Almost Ready to Pull trigger on 157B

Post by Leatherman »

Hello jack!

I am going to bump this since it has slipped to page 2 without a reply.

I am certain others will chime in with answers soon.

What I will say, the WM 157B was our first doll and we never regretted it. Summer has been part of our lives for over 3 years now and always will be. She is a perfect ‘first doll’ for many reasons.

Welcome to the forum and have fun! Your life will be changed forever!

:glou:

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Hey Leatherman!

Thanks so much for the reply! I’m glad she was your first and you still hold her dear! Looks like she will be mine as well! I look forward to the replies!

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

I am unfortunately unfamiliar with the WM dolls, but I was intrigued when you said you come from an onahole background. Are they as small as they seem? Which ones do you think were the best?

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Hey beepboop,
No worries! Hopefully someone can answer some of these questions!

Yeah! Onaholes was a gateway drug hahah.

In terms of size I think they are built for a tad smaller than western types considering their target market but I would say I don’t think they are so small that it would be a problem for bigger dudes.

In that world there is basically an undisputed best and they it’s called “ Meiki no Syoumei 05 Zhang Xiao Yu.” I have one and it’s incredible. It’s basically the best selling one on every onahole online shop. It’s the one everything else is compared to basically. I’m actually considering an insert WM doll so I can put that one in but am curious about the built in experience.

If you’re considering getting one that’s the one to get.

Hope that helps!

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

I have a WM157B. I'll look at your questions and get back to you. :thumbs_up:
(She's an excellent doll....)

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Hi Mister Bungle,
Thanks so much I appreciate it! I hope these questions are unique enough to help other first timers as well. Looking forward to your reply.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Hey, my girl is a 157B and I have a few answers for you.

Dimensions: I had the same questions as you and one of the Leathermans (Mrs., I think) took out Summer and made a beautiful post that answers most of my questions. (Also left me with a crush on Summer I can't seem to shake, but that's neither here nor there.) Here's the thread: viewtopic.php?t=141128

I don't know the height without head and unfortunately Christen is hiding in the car trunk right now (leaving for vacation tomorrow). Maybe someone else can help.

Softness: I'd describe Christen as firm. She's not "pillowy"; she feels soft, but sturdy. Not as firm as an eggplant, but much firmer than a ripe peach, if that helps. I've never found her to be too soft for my liking.

Price differences: Don't know why it would be so high on the WM site. Christen's price tag (from an approved vendor) in 2021 was about $1750 with the only special modification being gel breasts.

Nipple size: Here's a post about breast size with some lovely boob photos, perhaps it will help viewtopic.php?p=2106748#p2106748

Oiliness: I had one small issue with this after about seven months. I put satin sheets on the bed for Christmas and the backs of her heels left some oil stains. Other than that she's never leaked oil onto anything.

Something to be on the lookout for: As a new doll owner, I didn't realize the importance of proper neck bolt placement. Christen's is placed too far forward in the neck column, and I didn't realize how much I was stressing the TPE by constantly tipping her head back to look straight at me instead of looking down. From the forum, I now understand that this is a known issue with the 157B, so you'd do well to check it carefully and even ask for photos showing the proper placement. Here's a diagram of what you should see vs. what you shouldn't see.
imageedit_1_2782216506.png
imageedit_1_2782216506.png (27.44 KiB) Viewed 906 times
I love the 157B to pieces and it is a superb choice for a first doll. The main issue I've had is finding clothing that fits well, but I'd rather have a doll whose clothes are a little baggy around the waist than a doll too heavy for me to enjoy properly. Finally, there's a link in my signature to a new owner's guide that may have some other answers for you.

Congratulations and wishing your doll a safe journey and years of happiness!

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Hi Whiterose,
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your input on this!

Regarding dimensions: Wow your link and The Leatherman’s answers alot of things! I actually forgot to ask about the depth (heel to toe dimension). I appreciate this.

(I’m also glad you are going on vacation w her!)

Firmness: this does help a lot. I was worried she would feel like loose jello!

Price difference: I don’t get it either. They seem wildly different. Perhaps someone knows the answer?

Nipple size: those are great photos . I’m surprised and glad to know the boobs will be bigger with the gel. This is a plus!

Oiliness: that is pleasantly surprising to me. So do many people just lay their dolls on the bed with no oil seepage problems? Maybe the tpe is of higher quality w these dolls?

Neck bolt placement: this is great advice. These kind of tips is what makes this community so good. These kinds of quality issues could add up.

Clothing: I’m glad you brought this up! Where do you find clothes or lingerie for her? She seems on the small side. Im planning to also get her some thigh high stockings. Any tips regarding clothes and lingerie with this model?

Thanks again for the reply. I will also look through your guide and see if I can learn any more amazing tips.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Excellent answer Whiterose!

I had forgotten about the measurements we gave you. Summer is very pleased you remember her 😊

Hope you have a wonderful time with Christen! ♥️

Jack, buying clothes isn’t difficult. XS (extra small) is your friend! Most of our girls wear XS clothing.
Summer, being as tiny as she is, can also wear girls shorts in a size 8.

The best way to avoid the dreaded waist gap on doll waists is to buy low rise whenever possible. The hips are just wide enough to make them look really good 😉

And finally, our favorite place to shop for the girls is Aeropostale. Tons of extra small clothing items!

Now order your doll! We are all very excited for you!!!!

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

JackyJack,
Overall height of the body [no head attached] is about 55.75". The nipple diameter is
about 1.5" on my WM157B. I ordered the standard TPE as opposed to the ultra soft because
I was looking for durability over any tactile enhancement and I figured she'd hold up better
in the event of any rookie mistakes I'd make. This body is a winner for me. :thumbs_up:
At 62 lbs, she's easy for me to carry, to position and to dress/undress. I find that XS and XXS
sizes work good as well as girls sizes 6-8 depending on the manufacturer. I'd suggest brushing
up on your sewing skills, as you'll most likely have to do some basic alterations. For temporary
alternations.... safety pins do the trick. I learned to hand and machine sew decades ago and its
come in handy a few times. My wife lets me borrow her jewelry if I want to snazz her up for photos. :thumbs_up:
548C964D-9DFC-43B9-9AA7-E050A119624D.jpeg
548C964D-9DFC-43B9-9AA7-E050A119624D.jpeg (146.5 KiB) Viewed 816 times
776F1549-ABC1-4F9F-A46D-5685280D9B94.jpeg
776F1549-ABC1-4F9F-A46D-5685280D9B94.jpeg (155.5 KiB) Viewed 816 times
9122ABF7-7F68-4955-A027-A046F5F7EAEE.jpeg
9122ABF7-7F68-4955-A027-A046F5F7EAEE.jpeg (152.5 KiB) Viewed 816 times

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pm Hi Whiterose,
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your input on this!

Regarding dimensions: Wow your link and The Leatherman’s answers alot of things! I actually forgot to ask about the depth (heel to toe dimension). I appreciate this.

(I’m also glad you are going on vacation w her!)
Yeah, it's a pretty big deal. :) We're staying at a small cottage and I can smuggle her in at night. I couldn't enjoy my vacation without her, and I mean that 100%
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmFirmness: this does help a lot. I was worried she would feel like loose jello!
Absolutely not! In fact I have an idea for a real-world thing that would give you an excellent idea, but let me do a little research first.
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmNipple size: those are great photos . I’m surprised and glad to know the boobs will be bigger with the gel. This is a plus!
Isn't it though? It's a small but noticeable difference.
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmOiliness: that is pleasantly surprising to me. So do many people just lay their dolls on the bed with no oil seepage problems? Maybe the tpe is of higher quality w these dolls?
Yup. I had her on her blanket the first few weeks but didn't bother after that. I think there was something in the satin sheets that pulled out the oil. By the way, you'll see a lot about oiling dolls, but at the moment the prevailing wisdom seems to be that new dolls don't need to be oiled nearly as often as earlier generations of TPE. I think I can safely say that unless you live in a hot desert, your doll won't need a deep oiling for at least a year, if even then. Keep an eye on the forum as the situation develops but there is no need to go crazy with oiling a WM TPE doll at this point in time (2023).
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmNeck bolt placement: this is great advice. These kind of tips is what makes this community so good. These kinds of quality issues could add up.
Yeah ... and I realized I forgot a key point about the neck bolt. I said it "stressed the TPE" but I should have been more clear: moving your doll's head back will give her splits in the TPE around the neck and chest area. When I got Christen I knew it was important to return her to the "default" position to keep from stretching the TPE. It's most prone to splitting in areas where the TPE is thin, and I didn't realize how thin the TPE actually is over the chest. Knowing what I know now, I honestly would have tried for a replacement. Would have just about killed me to close up that box, but I would have done it. Hopefully the issue is better now. Here's a picture of the neck splits:
3.jpg
3.jpg (60.29 KiB) Viewed 734 times
Jackyjack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pmClothing: I’m glad you brought this up! Where do you find clothes or lingerie for her? She seems on the small side. Im planning to also get her some thigh high stockings. Any tips regarding clothes and lingerie with this model?

Thanks again for the reply. I will also look through your guide and see if I can learn any more amazing tips.
Mister B gave you some excellent advice! If you're in the US, I found that Target makes some girls' clothes that look like scaled-down models of things a woman would wear. I've gotten her some lovely dresses, around girls' 8-10. And they have a brand called Art Class that stocks very cute tops and skirts. Wal-mart sells XS and even XXS "bodycon" (stretchy) dresses sometimes and those are glorious on this doll. Here's two, first one is Wal-Mart women's XS and second is Target girls size 8 or 10 (probably 8)
1.jpg
1.jpg (128.31 KiB) Viewed 734 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (76.02 KiB) Viewed 734 times

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Leatherman wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:11 pm Excellent answer Whiterose!

I had forgotten about the measurements we gave you. Summer is very pleased you remember her 😊

Hope you have a wonderful time with Christen! ♥️

Jack, buying clothes isn’t difficult. XS (extra small) is your friend! Most of our girls wear XS clothing.
Summer, being as tiny as she is, can also wear girls shorts in a size 8.

The best way to avoid the dreaded waist gap on doll waists is to buy low rise whenever possible. The hips are just wide enough to make them look really good 😉

And finally, our favorite place to shop for the girls is Aeropostale. Tons of extra small clothing items!

Now order your doll! We are all very excited for you!!!!

Ah I figured extra small or xxs would be the thing. Thanks for the info!

The low rise trick is great advice and I will look into Aeropostale.

Almost ready!

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:05 pm JackyJack,
Overall height of the body [no head attached] is about 55.75". The nipple diameter is
about 1.5" on my WM157B. I ordered the standard TPE as opposed to the ultra soft because
I was looking for durability over any tactile enhancement and I figured she'd hold up better
in the event of any rookie mistakes I'd make. This body is a winner for me. :thumbs_up:
At 62 lbs, she's easy for me to carry, to position and to dress/undress. I find that XS and XXS
sizes work good as well as girls sizes 6-8 depending on the manufacturer. I'd suggest brushing
up on your sewing skills, as you'll most likely have to do some basic alterations. For temporary
alternations.... safety pins do the trick. I learned to hand and machine sew decades ago and its
come in handy a few times. My wife lets me borrow her jewelry if I want to snazz her up for photos. :thumbs_up: 548C964D-9DFC-43B9-9AA7-E050A119624D.jpeg
776F1549-ABC1-4F9F-A46D-5685280D9B94.jpeg9122ABF7-7F68-4955-A027-A046F5F7EAEE.jpeg
55.75 noted! Thanks for the info.

Im also really leaning toward the standard tpe as well.

As for the nipple on your model does it look like the painting of the nipple matches the 'built in' sculpted nipple?

Ive always wanted to learn to sew and so this would be a great excuse ;)

Jackyjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackyjack »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:05 pm JackyJack,
come in handy a few times. My wife lets me borrow her jewelry if I want to snazz her up for photos. :thumbs_up: 548C964D-9DFC-43B9-9AA7-E050A119624D.jpeg
776F1549-ABC1-4F9F-A46D-5685280D9B94.jpeg9122ABF7-7F68-4955-A027-A046F5F7EAEE.jpeg

By the way, I forgot to ask. What is the head that you have on the second model with the brunette hair. That is probably the best head I've seen in non commercial photos! Did you also put make up on her? She looks amazing!

INFORMATIONS