realsexdoll.com

Greetings from land of pierogi ! Gotta get her eventually...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ariu

Greetings from land of pierogi ! Gotta get her eventually...

Post by Ariu »

Hello,
I'll be starting from saying something about me. Sooooo I'm a guy 23 years old from Poland who's been interested in dolls at least for 3 years now. Was lurking without the account for some time. Read many nice reviews, tips, advices and so on about owning a doll on this helpfull forum and decided to make the account and write a member introduction.

I’m a gamer, a really emotional person, I watch anime, I like tanks (they are awesome), draw things, read books, and lives on the outskirts of the city where it is quiet and peaceful, I don't really use any social media - exception - facebook or should I say messenger to text others and it is it bascially. I'm studying at university to become a doctor, deepen my knowledge about our bodies :P and also I'm working in mc making burgers and frying fries, chips, cut potatos, however you wanna call it, soooo yaaa..... but that's one way to make money at weekends and get the cash for you know what ;). Didn't have any nice and good relationships with anyone, tho I tried to get to know a few girls on my university and it didn't work out, kinda dissapointed but I understand that not many have time for something like that at this field of study.

So I had let's say a normal, lovable and stable life (except for a few moments). After I moved out of my home city on an quest to gain knowledge I started to feel kinda lonely, fortunatelly I met 5 good friends on my first year and still we are together as a group 4 years later (I don't know how I would be without them.). But that is another thing. Biggest problem for me is the feeling when you are going home/apartment knowing that it is empty and nobody is there for you, after seeing other people suffering every day in hospital. Its an endless cycle of getting to know the person, their problems (physical and mental), bonding with them and feeling their pain, trying to help them (succeed or fail), and then everything repeats... it's really sad when I think about it, the only good thing is the feeling that I have when I help someone, it is simply put "out of this world". Don't make me start about working at neurology department for past half a year which is how long I was there studing - most depresing place in hospital in my opinion, not many things that one can do to ill ones.

Ok i will stop my rant about the path that i have chosen buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it is not the end about my struggles with fate :D. The other thing is, well, the only place where I could feel any kind of warmth was my family house and family support. Now after my parents are getting divorced (which is much more complicated than I'm willing to write, tho it's going for 8 good months - no idea why and what they are doing) you can guess it is not the same anymore. oh and almost forgot to mention about my new friend and enemy who is ............ the bozze. I think I'm starting to abuse it a little bit, well atleast it's not drugs and also I'm not blind about it. Yet. :glou:

But let's get to good stuff.
The dolls, I plan to start with something relatively small as I will be moving out of my rented apartment in a 1,5 year or so. I will be storing things in my parents house (if they dont sell it until then, based on what is happening) until I find a place where residency program will be avaible for me after university. Down the line I hope that its free real estate (insert you know which one meme here) for me.

Gonna say, I never was soooooo ready to take the first step like now, but I still don't know if I won't have to wait a little longer.
Right now the option are the smaller dolls - Irokebijin 95 or 105 cm ((seen them on myrobotdoll) - the cat ones, cute as hell - love cats and can't get one becouse of rental space (damn you! :shakefist:) so it's like 2 birds with 1 stone i would say :P) also they are easy to store and to pack up when i'll be moving out - so the size is a + to me but also a -/? couse I'm not so sure if they aren't too small to mainly sleep with as that's as much free time I have for myself actually (it's either rest or doing something else at night). But I also heard that EU customs don't really like dolls under 140cm height (I don't have the mental strength to deal with them at the border (laziness for sure on my part) - which means there's the other option?).

The other option is to wait that 1,5 year get a proper one so atleast 150cm (I'm not the tallest guy on the planet, 168cm +/-) and be happy with her in my 4 little corners. Gonna think a little more about what to do.

I just saw how much I really needed to share my thought somewhere so I smuggled them in maybe that's why it is soooo long. Please forgive me.
Whoever read this, thanks for your time, have a great day and I hope I didn't bore anyone to death.

*I'm deeply sorry about my english and if I did any mistakes (and I probably did)*

INFORMATIONS