realsexdoll.com

First doll jitters

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First doll jitters

Post by Sporgin »

Have been thinking about this for years off and on. Recently researching my first doll purchase.

What do you my new friends usually refer to them as? Sex dolls? Love dolls? Non biological companions? Betty, Cynthia and Larry? I'm unsure of the etiquette here. This is my first time on a forum of any kind. I don't want to inadvertently rub anyone the wrong way so please let me know if I misstep.

I want to get it right. Find the perfect doll for me. So many things to consider. Silicone or tpe? Fixed or removable? Fantasy or realism? Bbw or sporty? 100 or 175? $1000 or $6000? Hole depth? Hole positioning ?? Real human hair??? Sucking vagina?????? will the moderator even let me say vagina????????????
Ok deep breath Sporgin.

The reality is I can't even keep a 10 kg tpe butt "alive" for more than 6 months without turning it into hamburger and growing a science experiment.

As I read more of the helpful posts from you my new friends I am starting to think that instead of trying to get it right I just need to give myself permission to get it horribly wrong. Let's face it no matter how much preparation I do there is going to be a learning curve. I'm going to fuck up. I'm going to make some wrong choices about what I think I want. We all know that even if I somehow managed to get it miraculously perfect I am still going to get a second one in a year or so aren't I?

So I should look at the first doll as a practice doll, a training doll. Good quality but not too expensive say like a Wm 165? I probably can't go too wrong with that right? I'll make my mistakes and figure it out and know much better what I want for the next one.

Let me know your thoughts

Now the hard part will be convincing my wife that this is a good idea.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: First doll jitters

Post by Leatherman »

Well, you got this part right Sporgin … you will make mistakes. You will do something that will harm your doll. But, as you also said, it is part of the learning curve.

Once you relax and realize there will be bumps along the way, you can start enjoying dolls.

I always think TPE is the best way to start. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find and please don’t buy the most expensive. After that, the most important thing is the weight. No matter how strong you are, dolls can be difficult to move until you get the hang of it. Extra weight is just a burden.

Good luck with your search and good luck with your wife!

:glou:

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Well, I call mine a sex doll because I want it for sex. That’s it. I’m married, my wife is cool with it.

After a lot of research, I got the lightest, well-reviewed doll I could get that was affordable and a total turn-on to me, a Piper Jessica. 70lbs, I wish it were lighter. But it’s perfect otherwise.

Others want their dolls for companionship.

What do you want from a doll?

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Sporgin
Welcome to TDF. You can call your doll what ever you like, some of us don't like the term sex doll because we feel they are much more than that but like SimonSays7 said for others they are sex dolls and that is what they call them. For some they are masturbation toys while for others they develop their own personality and are given names, we talk about them as if they are real people. So I guess you can call them what ever works for you. The most important thing is to have fun, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Sporgin wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:30 pm
So I should look at the first doll as a practice doll, a training doll. Good quality but not too expensive say like a Wm 165? I probably can't go too wrong with that right? I'll make my mistakes and figure it out and know much better what I want for the next one.

Let me know your thoughts
I have heard many good things about Kimber Dolls. If you are not sure there are worse places to start but very few better as a "starter" and they meet your requirements of good quality and not too expensive...
Sporgin wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:30 pm
Now the hard part will be convincing my wife that this is a good idea.
You might be surprised. If you are honest and present it as a net positive for both parties. I don't know your situation but if you are a horn dog and your wife is not she might not mind a doll as long as you let her know that you love her and that the doll is not a substitute for her but as a substitute for the sex that you are not getting with her.

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sporgin »

Thanks for the help guys. I want it for sex so sex doll it is. Could see it becoming more though. I guess I will know if it stops being an it and starts being a her. Unfortunately the wife is proving to be the biggest hurdle. We've had several conversations and she is pretty dug in. Will need to just let it sit for a while.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Well 1st doll jitters is a good thing actually b/c you are constantly thinking about what you want and to avoid making a mistake. We all want our 1st doll to be perfect, but the thing is most dolls won’t be perfect in some ways. Your doll could be extremely realistic, but the LHP might not be convenient for doggy style sexing. Or her weight can take you by surprise.

The best way to mitigate these things is just take your time and do more research on what’s out there like weight reduction and start from there. Ask the vendor/ manufacturer to make her LHP more accessible for doggy(might have to sacrifice a bit of realism there) And take it from me, tell them to make sure every joint on the body is tighten to prevent early loose joints like my doll did in just 3 days after arrival.

So with that I recently ordered a 2nd doll that is TPE b/c silicone is a bit firm and hard for sexing and she will be my companion instead of a sex doll. Every mistake with my silicone doll is being prevented with my TPE order especially the joints and not having a short wig
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Sporgin wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:26 pm Thanks for the help guys. I want it for sex so sex doll it is. Could see it becoming more though. I guess I will know if it stops being an it and starts being a her. Unfortunately the wife is proving to be the biggest hurdle. We've had several conversations and she is pretty dug in. Will need to just let it sit for a while.
You might want to search and read up on how others have dealt with your same issue...

Here is one to start. (There are plenty more) viewtopic.php?t=149792&hilit=wife

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sporgin »

Thank you Stocking_Hunter. Fascinating post. I read every comment. I know all of my questions have already been discussed on this forum but the right threads are not always easy (for me) to find.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

You have the right idea. Unfortunately they don't last as long as you hope, but the converse is your first doll doesn't have to be your last doll

sexdollqueen
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by sexdollqueen »

Welcome to TDF! I think your idea to get a training doll is very smart. Our experience with customers is usually that they make certain mistakes in the first few months and do small permanent damage to their dolls. It is better to get a good brand but at the best possible price and make the inevitable mistakes with it! Good luck!
http://www.sexdollqueen.com

”Had a great experience with this company”
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156846
We Promise to Take Care of You
Use Code: TDF10 for EXTRA 10% Off Anything Store-Wide

INFORMATIONS