realsexdoll.com

A little lost

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A little lost

Post by Sporgin »

Been thinking about getting my first doll. Done some research. Have a ton of questions. Never used a forum before so also tons of questions. Would welcome any advice, tips or guidance.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A little lost

Post by Luiskjr »

Hi Sporgin,
welcome to the forum!
I wont give you any advice on dolls, only where to start reading

I can give you some advice on TDF forum structure cause it can be a bit confusing to starters

The Forum has sub-forums, a Board of different subjects.

Each manufacturer has its own Subforum where users of that brand share photos, questions, reviews etc

Then you have Photo subforums of Albums for those who like share just photos of life with dolls. Many users keep threads of their dolls as kind of blog

As you can imagine there are hundreds of these threads with a lifetime of photos stretching for several years

Then there are utility subforums for selling used dolls, maintenance and repair, or new inventors corner for new ideas.

If you want to start reading somewhere I would stick to the two main forums for discussions about dolls: "Open Forum" and "Dolls in General"

If you want to choose a doll to buy you might want to read reviews from the main manufacturers or your favorite
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sporgin »

Thanks for the tip Luiskjr. I assume those dolls listed at the bottom of your post are yours. Is this something that members typically do ? Still learning the etiquette. I have been looking at starpery dolls. They are on my short list. I like their realism.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Sporgin wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:29 pm Thanks for the tip Luiskjr. I assume those dolls listed at the bottom of your post are yours. Is this something that members typically do ? Still learning the etiquette. I have been looking at starpery dolls. They are on my short list. I like their realism.
Exactly, my dolls at the bottom, I have a TPE and a silicone, both are excellent. Starpery is very realistic and I like the models of truly western females faces and bodies. Good luck!
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sporgin »

Yes I do too. The perfection is in the imperfections. I do also enjoy women from all ethnic backgrounds and body types. Makes it very hard to choose a doll.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I suggest decide body type first - curvy or slim, anime or "regular," some characteristics you like, and then see what is available - then pick the lightest

INFORMATIONS