www.fjdoll.com

FJ Selena silicon head

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
Sino-Mike

FJ Selena silicon head

Post by Sino-Mike »

Ordered the FJ Selena silicon head from Coeros for only 238 USD including expedited shipping by air. The process was amazingly fast, since it took less than 3 weeks from order to delivery. The matching wig is missing, but Coeros is gratiously sending me two.

Attachment shows FJ Selena head promo photo on the left, the factory one in middle and mine with another brand wig on the right. I picked natural color to match that of my fabric doll body. It does close enough. The promo photo color is light tan and its makeup appears to be heavier. The Selena head came with implanted eye lashes and eyebrows, thanks to the hard silicon which is not sticky and does not smell. Overall, the Selena head I got is quite nice. If FJ silicon bodies are of similar quality, one should not hesitate to buy a full size doll. In my case, I wish FJ could make a light weight version of its 160 silicon model. One that would weigh no more than 20kg including the head...
Attachments
sel.jpg
sel.jpg (280.19 KiB) Viewed 983 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: FJ Selena silicon head

Post by FJDoll »

Sino-Mike wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:26 pm Ordered the FJ Selena silicon head from Coeros for only 238 USD including expedited shipping by air. The process was amazingly fast, since it took less than 3 weeks from order to delivery. The matching wig is missing, but Coeros is gratiously sending me two.

Attachment shows FJ Selena head promo photo on the left, the factory one in middle and mine with another brand wig on the right. I picked natural color to match that of my fabric doll body. It does close enough. The promo photo color is light tan and its makeup appears to be heavier. The Selena head came with implanted eye lashes and eyebrows, thanks to the hard silicon which is not sticky and does not smell. Overall, the Selena head I got is quite nice. If FJ silicon bodies are of similar quality, one should not hesitate to buy a full size doll. In my case, I wish FJ could make a light weight version of its 160 silicon model. One that would weigh no more than 20kg including the head...
Dear Thank you so much for you positive review. We would love reduce the weight for our dolls, but still very hard to make it lighter than 20kg for 160 cm height doll. 27kg is possible.

INFORMATIONS