realsexdoll.com

Aid for drying orifices.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sandokan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Aid for drying orifices.

Post by Sandokan »

Hello everyone, the subject of drying the orifices has already been discussed but what is your opinion on the absorbent sticks in Diatomite (Diatomaceous Earth)? I've read testimonials that say they break easily and is it good for silicone or for us because if I'm talking about diatomaceous earth I don't know the other components... 'use a condom, I dry the orifices with a microfiber cloth and then put two sachets of Silica but it's not super effective, sometimes a little moisture remains from the lubricant...Do the Diatom sticks give you satisfaction ?
(When I don't wash the orifices during use with a condom immediately, it's sometimes for lack of time, so I have to find an effective and quick way to absorb the humidity so as not to have mold on the silicone )
Thank you for your answers...
Her name is Meh-è - Tayu 155b.

Sandokan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Aid for drying orifices.

Post by Sandokan »

Hi everyone, I just received my diatomaceous earth drying sticks...I need some expert advice! I've had my doll for 3 weeks, when I have sex with the Miss, it's with condoms and water-based lubricant. Very often taken by the weather because married and father, I am content for the moment to dry her vagina and anus with a microfiber towel and now I will be able to put a drying stick there after...I would put absorbent sachets there before but ineffective for the rest of the lubricant. Do these drying and mildew sticks absorb lube? Will water-based lube go moldy if not completely removed? My doll is a siliconized Tayu.
Thank you for your answers and advice knowing that I know that it is strongly recommended to clean the orifices after each report.
I just hope the water-based lube doesn't mold on the silicone.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

you can use male condoms but you still need to clean out the lube from her holes since bacteria will still grow in a moist environment. if you want to eliminate drying and cleaning her holes all together pickup some female condoms do a search for more info on female condoms here on the site. just remember to wash the prepacked lube off of them since it is silicone based lubed it comes packaged with. if you go with female condoms you can stop using male condoms also female condoms can be reused with dolls just wash and dry after use.

as for drying the dry sticks can help remove some left over moisture but the best thing is to use an aquarium air pump. so after you used the micro fiber cloth and drying stick, stick the aquarium tube inside her holes and let it run for a while to get rid of that excess moisture. just always remember to check the dryness of both her holes before putting her away.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Sandokan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sandokan »

Good evening and thank you riot, so I'm going to research female condoms even if I don't find it sexy and buy an aquarium pump...
Good evening.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

A doll vendor gave me such a stick. All specs were in Chinese. I did make a photo of it to get it translated, but did not save it :(

I guess it is the kind of stick you are talking about. As said, it can be used to absorb leftover moisture.

Sandokan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sandokan »

Good evening and thank you Nescio50 but the opinion I would need is to know if these sticks absorb the rest of the lubricant, what remains after wiping with the microfiber towels... And to know if the water-based lubricant can mold on silicone. THANKS.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Because silicone is non-porous, it is much less susceptible to mold than TPE.
The stick I mentioned is to be used with a silicone Tayu doll ;) -if I'm correct it is a mineral that will absorb moist/water.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I dunno about those sticks, but Diatomaceous earth powder is pretty good stuff if you want to keep bugs away. I don't actually use it for drying. The powder just becomes mud if you do that.

If you're afraid of any creature getting in there like tiny insects while storing her, this stuff will deal with them and they won't get far. You can border your doll or put some in where you think a creature might go . Also Diatomaceous earth (food grade) is absolutely safe to consume like in a drink in a small amount, I've had some myself! I popped some down her neck when I was fixing her, just as a safety precaution. I don't have a problem with insects, but I did once a long while ago and this sorted them all out- completely.

Also put some in her box in storage, again this will keep any creepy crawlies well away - or kill them.

Once you get back to her just blow out the stuff.

Great stuff it is.

Although I'm not a Dr, so I'm not telling you to have any. Use at your own risk!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

What I did was I bought a roll of 1/2” plastic mesh cord protector sleeve. I cut the sleeve slightly longer than the depth of my dolls’ orifaces. Instead of wrapping a wire or a cord, I wrapped unopened 5 gram desiccant/silica gel packs into the mesh sleeve. Because the sleeve had rough edges, I wrapped the outside of it in a piece of paper towel. The set up is easy to put in and pull out your doll without harming her.

It’s reusable up to where the gel packs can no longer absorb moisture. At that point, you just keep the sleeve and replace the desiccant packs
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

The sticks won’t absorb lube. They’ll suck out all of the water from it for sure - but they’ll leave behind all of the other viscous ingredients (glycerine, polypropylene glycol etc etc etc.) Femidoms are 100% the way to go.

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

I have a fairly simple routine which seems to work.

First I insert a sheet of rolled paper towel after making love. That absorbs most of the fluid and stops drips when I move her.

I then flush her with a douche once or twice, then mix in anti bacterial soap, flush twice, then clean water and flush twice again. Sounds a lot but takes about 5 minutes.

I then spray in Swiss toy cleaner and let it lie wet for a few minutes while I dry her and tidy her up. I then roll up another paper towel sheet to absorb the wet and the cleaner. I find it does a better job than tampons.

Once I’ve left that for a few minutes I put the dry stick in for about 3 minutes. Job done. I find this process leaves her very clean and very dry

As I said it sounds like quite a lot, but actually each step is quick and I do each one as I go.

For quickies I use female condoms as discussed above.

brezdash
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by brezdash »

In addition to the drying sticks and paper towel methods, I've employed the aquarium air pump method as well to make sure it's dry.

I'm a little curious though... I'm aware that all of these precautionary steps of cleaning and properly drying their orifices are to avoid mold buildup, but I actually trouble checking if there's any growth at all inside the holes.

How do you guys usually go about doing that without completely stretching the holes out?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I don't bother with an air pump. Clean with soapy water, dry as well as possible with an absorbent towel, then use a dry stick. Haven't had a problem with mold in 3 years, nearly 4. The sticks do absorb other chemicals/liquids they come into contact with, just not as well as water. I've found that the ones I have started out white and have slowly become a kind of purple colour. They also have a different feel to them. I'm sure they're pulling oil out of the TPE. So if you do use drysticks, I'd suggest changing them if you notice their feel/appearance changing (I haven't found a way to clean/refresh the drysticks). Side note: if you're cheap plain old sticks of chalk work just the same as a drystick and they might be cheaper, though more fragile. Not really recommended for a deep love hole though.

As for checking inside, google "Endoscope" (or Borescope) and your favourite online store. You can buy them really cheap. The quality obviously varies, but even the cheap 720p ones that use your phone as a screen will do the job. You can also buy a speculum or spreader to help hold the openings open if you need/want. I bought a cheap one from Aliexpress just for that purpose. But again, you could probably buy one from plenty of other online stores. Got the idea after seeing a post on here where someone used one to hold a doll open so they could work on the skeleton.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

I’ve seen a few mentions of using an aquarium air pump to aid drying. Not knowing anything about aquariums … is there any particular type of pump one should get e.g. different power? Unfortunately, my doll lives in hiding so I cannot leave her out overnight or unattended when drying so would like to use the fastest drying method possible.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:52 pm I’ve seen a few mentions of using an aquarium air pump to aid drying. Not knowing anything about aquariums … is there any particular type of pump one should get e.g. different power? Unfortunately, my doll lives in hiding so I cannot leave her out overnight or unattended when drying so would like to use the fastest drying method possible.
Look up tetra whisper ap150 or the ap300 the 150 is cheaper its what I use. And buy some standard airline tubing like Penn-Plax Standard Airline Tubing for Aquariums. All you got to so it cut the length you want of tube with scissors attach to the hole on the pump bu sliding on, plug it in, insert the other end of tube inside any orfice deep as you can go leaving about half inch away from wall and the inside will be dry in about 2 to 4 hours. I run mine even longer just to be sure. Now the ap300 can dry it even faster then that, i dont own it but a customer used it for same purpose and said the ap300 dried his out in like a hour min but did 2 hours just to be sure. But I got the 150 to try before I got an expensive one. An aquarium pump hands down is the best, and most safe way to dry any sex doll. Don't mess with the sticks, they can break inside, are rough, and dont get all the moisture out, cloth, paper towels, and sponges can be a bit rough and can tear silicone/tpe material inside the orifice which is the most important part you don't want damaged. Now for cleaning inside use a douche or buy a cleaning machine from ceoros. Or some doll vendors give them for free under certain promotions.
These are my opinions in no way am i saying other peoples methods wont work, you may have a different life situation then me, i live alone so a pump works for me, but some of you may not be able to do this because you hide your doll, but if you can, pump is the way to go. This is just what works best for me, an air pump is super easy. Pump the douche with light warm water/soap, and flush again with clean water, Takes 5-6 minutes, slip the pump hose in, and wait. Pull it out and should be 100% dry no worry about leaving water inside which is main cause for mold.And every month or so you can let 3% hydrogen peroxide sit in orifice for a hour or so, and flush with clean water to remove any build up of germs or kill off any growing mold, if there is any.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

INFORMATIONS