www.xtdoll.com

How much weight is appropriate to reduce?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

PartThree

Re: How much weight is appropriate to reduce?

Post by PartThree »

anatoly wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:24 pm I'm just learning about weight-reduction.

From what I've read so far, it seems like a bad idea in a lot of cases. Having a little bit of foam in the core maybe is OK, but after a certain amount it looks like it's too much? If a doll is too light, does it get less life like and lose realism? Also, don't want the silicone to separate from the foam.

To be safe, I'm steering away from dolls with “super reduced weight."
I'm the opposite. I'm willing to compromise on some things if the weight is really getting to a workable point. The XT 163F is VERY manageable and the details are really, really well done. It's not my preferred body style sculpt but this one is really close: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... doll-lola/. That's 53lbs and the only anatomical "anomaly" is the narrowed waist to my eye. I almost pulled the trigger last week. I PREFER the more aptly proportioned 160H and 162G XT models but they are 70lbs so I'll wait and see if XT continues to reduce weight on them. Interestingly, these are considered "fat" by the manufacturer. I would love to have 5-10 more pounds off these without losing the current shape.
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Deidre" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

I think that LHP is more crucial.

super98798
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by super98798 »

under 25kg would be best.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:02 pm I think that LHP is more crucial.
Weight reduction and geed LHP are not conflicting…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

To me ideal weight for fullbody doll would be like 20kg and torso like 10-15. The added weight doesn't really matter that much and only complicates things like carrying to washing and storaging. Also changing different sex positions is hard on heavy doll so it's not practical.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:36 am
I reduce weight with a hoist above my bed where I lift my dolls very easily.
The LHP is crusial for me because I use my dolls for sex more than having them on display or photographing.
No fun if the vagina is where the belly button is, which makes spooning and doggy imposible.
Those dolls that are optimal in misionary only and don't give the backside sex option in a good way are in my opinion not worth the money.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:25 am
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:36 am
I reduce weight with a hoist above my bed where I lift my dolls very easily.
The LHP is crusial for me because I use my dolls for sex more than having them on display or photographing.
No fun if the vagina is where the belly button is, which makes spooning and doggy imposible.
Those dolls that are optimal in misionary only and don't give the backside sex option in a good way are in my opinion not worth the money.
I get it. It only emphasizes the point that we are all different in what we need from those dolls and how we use them. Like you, to me, sex is one of the main reasons I bought a doll. That's why they are called "sex dolls," I think... I don't have the luxury of building a hoist above my bed (or do it without my wife noticing...). I, for example, really love the missionary position more than any other, and most dolls are really good at that. I don't like anal or oral, for example, while some people do.

By the way, all I was suggesting it not that one was more (or less) important than the other, just that they are not coming at the expense of one another.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

I would like to invert the question of this thread: How much doll can I get for, let's say, 40 kgs? Could you make a voluptous 170 E with a waist of 75 cm? Could you make a realistic, athletic 180 A body with a waist of 60 cm? If yes, then please do it!

INFORMATIONS