www.xtdoll.com

How much weight is appropriate to reduce?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

How much weight is appropriate to reduce?

Post by XTDoll »

We're planning a super reduce weight for 162G.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How much weight is appropriate to reduce?

Post by goofy_dr_love »

If she can be at 26kg +2kg head i think that would be a great result in total weight.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

30kg or less for me from now on. 25kg is a good target weight I think. I want lower weight for storage more than anything else.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I'm pretty sure the lighter the better. As long as you don't undermine the dollness of the doll.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Yes if anyone can get a doll like this under 25kg, or better yet, under 20k, and still have it be soft and durable, there would be enormous interest.

Many folks here buys dolls under 140cm high just to avoid the weight. Weight is a huge limitation to doll ownership, to doll enjoyment, and to market growth.

There are some beefy dudes who love heavy dolls- power to ‘em! But that market is already well-served.

XTdoll we wish you success with your efforts!

Hamilton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hamilton »

25kg would be great!

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:27 pm 30kg or less for me from now on. 25kg is a good target weight I think. I want lower weight for storage more than anything else.
Hi bbc,yes, we are innovating towards this goal.

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

SimonSays7 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:45 pm Yes if anyone can get a doll like this under 25kg, or better yet, under 20k, and still have it be soft and durable, there would be enormous interest.

Many folks here buys dolls under 140cm high just to avoid the weight. Weight is a huge limitation to doll ownership, to doll enjoyment, and to market growth.

There are some beefy dudes who love heavy dolls- power to ‘em! But that market is already well-served.

XTdoll we wish you success with your efforts!
Thank you SimonSays7 , :D
I seem to see a glimmer of hope, and I will fight for it. :glou:

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Zero, if it means the doll will have horrible skin delamination, shifting, bunching, air pocket/voids etc. like most all other full size weight reduced dolls. There is still a market for dolls with these quality issues (people with severe physical limitations who cannot any other way deal with the weight of dolls and have legal height restrictions), but I think this market is small since it defeats the main purpose of buying a semi - realistic doll.

Depending on the actual (real) weight of your skeletons, reducing the skeleton's weight v.s. adding more (or a different, non compatible) foam (and less silicone) may be the way to acheive weight reduction without introducing the quality issues mentioned above and pictured below.

Weight reduction sounds great, until you see things like this..
file-2.jpg
file-2.jpg (94.18 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
file-5.jpg
file-5.jpg (5.19 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
file-17.jpg
file-17.jpg (28.92 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
file-18.jpg
file-18.jpg (34.82 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

DollCommander wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:56 am Zero, if it means the doll will have horrible skin delamination, shifting, bunching, air pocket/voids etc. like most all other full size weight reduced dolls. There is still a market for dolls with these quality issues (people with severe physical limitations who cannot any other way deal with the weight of dolls and have legal height restrictions), but I think this market is small since it defeats the main purpose of buying a semi - realistic doll.

Depending on the actual (real) weight of your skeletons, reducing the skeleton's weight v.s. adding more (or a different, non compatible) foam (and less silicone) may be the way to acheive weight reduction without introducing the quality issues mentioned above and pictured below.

Weight reduction sounds great, until you see things like this..

file-2.jpg
file-5.jpg
file-17.jpg
file-18.jpg
This looks very bad, to me and the customer, I don't want such inferior products to appear in XT.

Email:lxh@xtdoll.com
sales@xtdoll.com

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

As low as possible. TAYU is wildly popular because of their extremely low weights. Weight is THE obstacle in this hobby. I myself prefer dolls 21kg and under.

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Around 25-26kg would indeed be the ideal, but honestly anything below 30kg (including head) without compromising softness too much would be a job well done. Thats the key - not to compromise too much on the feel/softness of the doll. Obviously Tayu is the gold standard in the market now that all other manufacturers should be aspiring to (which is why they can command such a high price). If I were a doll manufacturer these days I'd get my hands on a Tayu model just to take it apart and work out how its built so well and also try to copy the excellent LHP. The first competitor thats able to do this and then undercut them is going to make serious bank.

Weight is a huge deciding factor for a lot of us in whether to buy a doll or not. I've disregarded most of the dolls that I find the most attractive on the market right now purely because they are too heavy to enjoy. As a man approaching his 50s and with a serious health condition I can still manage 25-30kg relatively comfortably, but much higher than that and its just not worth the hassle.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

Don't make it lighter, make it walk.. or stand up by herself :)

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

peachplumpear wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:45 pm As low as possible. TAYU is wildly popular because of their extremely low weights. Weight is THE obstacle in this hobby. I myself prefer dolls 21kg and under.
True enough but their twisted wrists are awful!

What doll is 21kg? Asking for a friend. :whistle:

Lee_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Lee_XTdoll »

nox2doll wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:22 am Don't make it lighter, make it walk.. or stand up by herself :)
This seems to have been realized. The doll industry is paired with the technology industry, and some technology companies are already doing it.

Email:lxh@xtdoll.com
sales@xtdoll.com

INFORMATIONS