sexyrealsexdolls.com

Questions about photographing TPE and Silicone together

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Questions about photographing TPE and Silicone together

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Hey guys! I have a couple questions and I hope this is the place to ask them.

I generally take photos of my guys separate, but I really want to get a photo of my two together and wanted to ask; what are some tips when photographing Silicone and TPE together? Is there something I should look out for when having them in the same space? I've been learning how to better capture the actual skin tone of my guys individually and now might have to relearn how to capture them together in one photo. Is there a best setting to bring out the best in each of their skin tones when shooting them together? (I've been usually shooting my Ash (Silicone) on varying custom modes depending on the lighting; that seems to be the only way I can get his skin to translate in film to what I am seeing in real life. My Ashton (TPE) doesn't seem to change color as drastically haha).

I got my two cute matching outfits and would love to get a family portrait of them together in the same photo... What is a safe distance that I should keep between them so they don't harm each other? I'm thinking I really wanted to get a photo of one of them with their hand resting on the other's shoulder (or another endearing pose).
~~My Gorgeous Guys~~.jpg
~~My Gorgeous Guys~~.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 381 times
Would that be safe to do if they are wearing a sweater or shirt between their skin? (I don't want to do anything that would harm either of them). Taking photos of my Ash has truly helped me bond with him and feel close to him since he's been home, and I would absolutely adore to get both my Loves in the same image, at the same time, without having to make a collage of them collectedly. πŸ˜… Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated 😊

~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

INFORMATIONS