www.wmdolls.com

TPE Teeth

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TPE Teeth

Post by Socratus »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:33 am Hello,

Thank you for mentioning my T&T set guys... :glou:
Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:36 pm These sets are available as an option when placing an order for a WM doll through some vendors or can be obtained directly from The Doll Laboratory on the forum.
Just a small but nevertheless important notice: if you order a T&T set from WM or vendors you will get the version 3.0 only.
The newer 4.0 version is only available from me directly for the moment... :wink:

TDL
Glad i ordered direct then! :D :multi: :grab:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Is Acrylic Paint safe on TPE teeth? Just to whiten them a bit with a light coat?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

The problem with acrylic paint is getting it to stick and stay on.
The oils in the TPE usually cause adhesion problems.

Plus most acrylic white paints are not heavy in pigments, so you would need several coats.
You might want to test a small bit of your paint on a hidden area to see it it sticks prior to teeth work.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

TannerB1313 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:27 pm Is Acrylic Paint safe on TPE teeth? Just to whiten them a bit with a light coat?
Wheezer wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:52 pm The problem with acrylic paint is getting it to stick and stay on.
The oils in the TPE usually cause adhesion problems.

Plus most acrylic white paints are not heavy in pigments, so you would need several coats.
You might want to test a small bit of your paint on a hidden area to see it it sticks prior to teeth work.

Cheers!
... W ...
Yes. I'm quite familiar with acrylics and I can tell just looking it's not gonna work. There is something about the surface that does make it hard to make it take like you say. You would have to lay it quite thick too stick, too thick in my opinion. And it would likely crumble off after a bit of stress. If it was done I'd recommend high quality stuff, the expensive kind.

INFORMATIONS