www.sino-doll.com

XNX Doll review / feedback?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
morgan_mr

XNX Doll review / feedback?

Post by morgan_mr »

I'm surprised to see that there's hasn't been that much discussion of the Sino-Doll XNX models, in particular the 155cm L cup, (which I personally find very intriguing).

I'm curious, has anyone purchased this model, or any Sino-XNX model for that matter.

I'm very curious to hear your opinion.

Thanks all!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: XNX Doll review / feedback?

Post by bbc3 »

There aren't many topics on XNX series, possibly because it's newer (a smaller line designed specifically to cater to the Western market), and possibly because it's on the pricier side with only silicone option. There are posts from TDF members who said they purchased different versions of an XNX doll, but most of them never followed up with reviews. Of course, not everyone has the time/energy/motivation to post reviews once they receive their doll this is not a slight on them, it's just anecdotal.

Sino themselves have not really been that active on this forum. Their most recent post was about a new torso doll.

Here is one detailed review from the forum: viewtopic.php?t=155265.

DanielSan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DanielSan »

20230423_150849.jpg
20230423_150849.jpg (4.26 MiB) Viewed 1044 times
I have the sino with the 155 body and l cup, but i dont know its the xnx model? Does sino have other types than the normal sino and top sino?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

This thread viewtopic.php?t=156269 and the post from member EMH discuss the models and differences.

INFORMATIONS