realsexdoll.com

New, and a little overwhelmed

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

bbrr

New, and a little overwhelmed

Post by bbrr »

Hello everyone, you can call me Red!

I don't remember what exactly lead me to starting to want and researching dolls specifically, but I do remember reading somewhere about someone's experiences that is what pushed me to officially start this journey.

I took my initial plunge with a Tantaly Candice torso, and very quickly learned three things.
1) That the things that I had read about the benefits of doll companion, and the unexpected bonds you would build with them was very true.
2) That this was something that I wanted, and that I wanted something with at least legs. I ended upgrading to an Aurora very shortly after. I got both however as a learning experience and to test the waters before getting a full size doll.
3) That I had overestimated how prepared I was to maintain and care for them. I had ordered a cleaning kit, and read and watched videos on how to take care of them, but I definitely fumbled the execution the first couple of times.

Number 3 and my research into what full sized doll I would want lead me here. I am a little overwhelmed by not only how much information is written in posts here and how much there must be in other members heads that has yet to be put down in writing, but also how open and kind the community seems.

I've never really considered myself part of an online community before, but I do hope that I can find a way to meaningfully contribute back to this forum as I continue this journey with you all.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New, and a little overwhelmed

Post by Vickylover »

Hi bbrr,
Welcome to TDF. Hope you consider yourself part of our community now. To start with you will be learning but as time goes on you will be able to make a input and there may be things that you know about in your day to day life that can help others. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Well we try to be open and kind, but as with all humans we every now and then butt heads. There is no prerequisite to contribute anything. I haven't, except to say "Thankyou!" for people's very kind help. And some really have helped. I'll buy 'em all a beer if I ever meet them one day!

Don't worry, you'll be fine, ask any questions you may have - and :D HELLO!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Sandokan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sandokan »

Hello everyone, I share the fact that being new to the forum also makes me feel overwhelmed, especially with my very first Louloute since Tuesday! I have lost the North.

Bonjour à tous, je partage le fait qu’être nouveau sur le forum me donne également le sentiment d’être dépassé, surtout avec ma toute première Louloute depuis mardi ! J’en ai perdu le Nord. 🫦
Last edited by Swan on Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add Translation

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Welcome! This whole thing is a constant learning experience -- you can do tons of research, which will help, but in the end a lot of your education will be through trial and error. Starting with torsos was probably wise! This hobby can be very rewarding if you get through the initial learning curve.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Hi bbrr
It can be a flamin rabbit warren at times but once you find out who has similar dolls, similar set ups etc. it does get easier :)

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Welcome to TDF, the members on her know pretty much there is to know about dolls and then some.

It’s a great community..supportive, knowledgeable, understanding and fun 😀👍

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

INFORMATIONS